What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Don't take any more than six of any drugs offered if you don't know what they are.
That was nostalgic advice from back in the day, shared with me a number of years ago by my energy rater, an aging grower and generally good person. We both remembered the days when most drugs were 'relatively safe', but pill identifier sites on the internet had not yet come to be... Nor had the internet... Nor smart phones... And a Physicians' Desk Reference is a bit large to carry around for most people..... Especially at a concert...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That was nostalgic advice from back in the day, shared with me a number of years ago by my energy rater, an aging grower and generally good person. We both remembered the days when most drugs were 'relatively safe', but pill identifier sites on the internet had not yet come to be... Nor had the internet... Nor smart phones... And a Physicians' Desk Reference is a bit large to carry around for most people..... Especially at a concert...

Oh how sweet was life before the internet?!?!?!