What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Nah moose man. I'm saying I don't fucking care. I'll get over my bros murder however I want. If that means I get banned again, so be it
Has life always had you rely on the most convenient or present excuses?

There are -lots- of folks here who have major shit going on, and heavy rearview traumas, too. They're still responsible for their interactions with others, boundaries, etc.

The longer you grab excuses to continue being whatever form of non-functional you seem to desire to maintain, rather than being more honest with yourself, pain, etc., the longer you'll be stuck there.

And life can be a long ride when one is holding tight to mediocrity, illusions, excuses and lethargy.

And the path doesn't have to be heavily steeped in 'all or none' nonsense.

Back to music.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Has life always had you rely on the most convenient or present excuses?

There are -lots- of folks here who have major shit going on, and heavy rearview traumas, too. They're still responsible for their interactions with others, boundaries, etc.

The longer you grab excuses to continue being whatever form of non-functional you seem to desire to maintain, rather than being more honest with yourself, pain, etc., the longer you'll be stuck there.

And life can be a long ride when one is holding tight to mediocrity, illusions, excuses and lethargy.

And the path doesn't have to be heavily steeped in 'all or none' nonsense.

Back to music.
Yes and please stop sodomizing my brain. I come from a long line of soothsaying procrastinators

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran

I'm actually afraid of what will happen. I'm my family's first college grad so hey, got that going for me. Did it go anywhere? Not really

moose eater

Yes and please stop sodomizing my brain. I come from a long line of soothsaying procrastinators
You post bullshit and brazen excuses and then complain that others respond.

Think about that for a bit.

Did you think this was a one-way street or something, and you had sole right-of-way?

You post this stuff, sometimes gibberish, sometimes complaints, sometimes sincerity, then in rebuttal to others' comments, point out that it's a music thread. HOLY FUCK!!

For Christ's sake!!

Here, have a tune. A really good tune. A classic.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
You post bullshit and brazen excuses and then complain that others respond.

Think about that for a bit.

Did you think this was a one-way street or something, and you had sole right-of-way?

You post this stuff, sometimes gibberish, sometimes complaints, sometimes sincerity, then in rebuttal to others' comments, point out that it's a music thread. HOLY FUCK!!

For Christ's sake!!

Here, have a tune. A really good tune. A classic.

Fwiw I havent complained about a fucking thing, if you wanna get hammered on the onlines I'll be your Huckleberry

moose eater

Fwiw I havent complained about a fucking thing, if you wanna get hammered on the onlines I'll be your Huckleberry
You've insulted numerous members' postings for what YOU do and don't like about THEIR music.

I could go on, but that ought to give you pause for thought for a bit.

Get to know yourself a bit better. It helps. Hurts sometimes in the outset with some revelations, then the sky's the limit..

Really.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
You've insulted numerous members' postings for what YOU do and don't like about THEIR music.

I could go on, but that ought to give you pause for thought for a bit.

Get to know yourself a bit better. It helps. Hurts sometimes in the outset with some revelations, then the sky's the limit..

Really.

I've never insulted muzack

Latest posts

Latest posts