What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Stop being a fucking weedweb psychiatrist
Was never a psychiatrist, that would be an MD, and if you having someone confront the obvious inconsistencies in your statements makes them a psychiatrist, then there's a whole lot more potential head Docs out there than I was aware of.

I was a licensed mental health clinician, and carried 2 licenses at one time, but that was a long time ago.

I'm simply pointing out some things to you that you ought to be pointing out to yourself.

And now I'm having a late dinner, then I'll take some evening meds, finish a hard seltzer (something you criticized a few nights ago, by the way), and go lay down with my wife and our 2 dogs, and smoke a joint of Ghost Train Haze #1..

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Was never a psychiatrist, that would be an MD, and if you having someone confront the obvious inconsistencies in your statements makes them a psychiatrist, then there's a whole lot more potential head Docs out there than I was aware of.

I was a licensed mental health clinician, and carried 2 licenses at one time, but that was a long time ago.

I'm simply pointing out some things to you that you ought to be pointing out to yourself.

And now I'm having a late dinner, then I'll take some evening meds, finish a hard seltzer (something you criticized a few nights ago, by the way), and go lay down with my wife and our 2 dogs, and smoke a joint of Ghost Train Haze #1..

Now who's contradicting who now there? You're not a psychiatrist just licenced mental health professional. Fuck you, you type too much

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
And I've never said anything bad about music, music is the soul and I listen to everything so gfy for saying that. Goddamn liars. I get it I over post but some dude posted a pic of a poodle getting his head pats it set me off, plus I was bored asf in my room

Latest posts

Latest posts