What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm your dad boy. Sit the fuck down
You sit the fuck down.pretty sure i got seniority here over you anyway. all i saw was typing gibberish. im more surprised that moose responded to your crazy ass than anything. of all places the music section isnt to be starting beef with anyone.and i thought i was bad drunk. moose can be harsh but fair. i agree with 90% of the time. ive seen therapists my whole life. hes pretty much right. i suggest you take a chill pill BOY. at least post some good medal instead of that generic crap. its not medal but for some reason this popped in my head.im drinking too by the way

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
You sit the fuck down.pretty sure i got seniority here over you anyway. all i saw was typing gibberish. im more surprised that moose responded to your crazy ass than anything. of all places the music section isnt to be starting beef with anyone.and i thought i was bad drunk. moose can be harsh but fair. i agree with 90% of the time. ive seen therapists my whole life. hes pretty much right. i suggest you take a chill pill BOY
He's a funny guy. He's calling seniority. Go get a wheelchair then

Latest posts

Latest posts