What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

No one has mentioned the possibility of or those that somehow survive a suicide attempt. You'd be surprised what Docs and technology can put back together today, You thought your life was bad before ...

A corrupt judge in SW Michigan in the mid-70s eventually had a number of cops turn evidence on him and he tried to blow his brains out. Fucked that up, instead permanently damaged/'removed' an eye, then moved to Wisconsin and opened up a law practice there. Filed under "attorneys NOT to hire...."

Charles Victor Probert III

He was a real prick, double-standards and all. Pulled over numerous times by cops with a hooker on the back of his motorcycle and drunk. The trade-off, or at least one of them, was that those who let him go in those or similar situations would never have their word questioned in his court, no matter how absurd their claims or testimony were.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Quick and painless, with as little mess left for others to be traumatized by as possible, is my recommendation.

Though you never know what tomorrow has in store. Maybe more untenable bullshit, and maybe that rainbow with the pot of gold at the end of it, guarded by an amicable, generous, Leprechaun.
If I do cash myself out I would, want it to be messy as possible but nah, fam ain't on cleanup duty

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Everything hitting the streets likely has fentanyl in it or is primarily that drug.

I doubt you can even get real cocaine anymore.

Back in the 80's when I got lost in that world for a few years the stuff we were getting was quality Peruvian and Bolivian that had been extracted using ether. Once they blocked the ability for the processors in South America to access the quantities of ether they needed and they started using Diesel and nasty solvents to extract the cocaine from the coca leaves I left and got on with my life. There was a definite change in the quality. I'm glad it happened because I haven't used that garbage since.
Break your paragraphs into 4-5 sentence doohickeys

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
This friend in Pennsylvania tried to off himself by drowning in a shallow stream under some unknown bridge in some backwater nowhere...he took me there one day to try to process the whole thing...he made it out ok last i knew but fk me that was a lesson i couldve lived the rest of my entire life not learning
Death by drowning. Worst way to do it

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Where are we talking about?
south-west VA. and north-east TN. Scott Co. drivers gets the brunt of the abuse...:D hell, Hawkins Co. TN drivers aint no better. :rolleyes: not a morning goes by on my way to work that i don't have to head for a ditch to dodge somebody running late ... :yoinks: