What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

They're a majestic animal, I wanna make one 1000lbs of jerky in my hand built smokehouse
The wild ones in Alberta, near Jasper (where they were very recently evacuating folks due to out-of-control wildfires) wander into town, and pretty much any place they want to go. You can find pics of elk in 'downtown' Jasper Alberta.

South of there a bit, where one would turn east to go out to Kootenai Plains, in between Jasper and Banff, I woke up in my tent one morning on my way to Kootenai Plains group camp area for a reunion of sorts I'd put together when I rode my first Electraglide down that way, to find a number of them grazing their way past my tent. I stayed put for a bit.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
The wild ones in Alberta, near Jasper (where they were very recently evacuating folks due to out-of-control wildfires) wander into town, and pretty much any place they want to go. You can find pics of elk in 'downtown' Jasper Alberta.

South of there a bit, where one would turn east to go out to Kootenai Plains, in between Jasper and Banff, I woke up in my tent one morning on my way to Kootenai Plains group camp area for a reunion of sorts I'd put together when I rode my first Electraglide down that way, to find a number of them grazing their way past my tent. I stayed put for a bit.
I don't wanna fight a horse with horns, no sir

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Just like people get fucked up messing with the bison in Yellowstone and other Nat'l parks, there are Darwin Award contestants that try to get too close to the elk for photo ops, etc., and sometimes they'll let you know in some abrupt ways that you're violating some personal space boundaries.
You gotta be retarded fucking with a Yellowstone bison. It's not a fucking cat it's a 2000lb bull

Latest posts

Latest posts