What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

shithawk420

Veteran
its salvia divinorum and it is in the sage family.i tried it like almost 20 years ago cause i couldnt get weed at the time and i got it through the mail. i dont do drugs or things that make me trip anymore. salvia scared me so much i will never do that kinda stuff again.shrooms in small doses thats it

Dime

its salvia divinorum and it is in the sage family.i tried it like almost 20 years ago cause i couldnt get weed at the time and i got it through the mail. i dont do drugs or things that make me trip anymore. salvia scared me so much i will never do that kinda stuff again.shrooms in small doses thats it
Morning glory and milkweed seeds will F you up as well. I had a friend who ate milkweed seeds and he said he was paralyzed for a day just laying on the lawn.

shithawk420

Veteran
Morning glory and milkweed seeds will F you up as well. I had a friend who ate milkweed seeds and he said he was paralyzed for a day just laying on the lawn.
ive heard of morning glory seeds making you trip but didnt know that about milkweed seeds. i guess jimson weed will make you trip too. hell enough nutmeg with mess you up too. its best just to stick to weed and shrooms and not mess with that stuff

Dime

I wouldn't try acid these days either even if I was young,I never tried ludes either, I heard if you can get past the first drowsy effects then it's a great ride.

CharlesU Farley

I wouldn't try acid these days either even if I was young,I never tried ludes either, I heard if you can get past the first drowsy effects then it's a great ride.
Pure, known source LSD is the _only_ thing that's on my bucket list before I die. Like others have said, I would never do a line of Coke these days.
Coronary artery stricture is some shit I _definitely_ don't need. :hide:

Back in the day, I had, free/easy access to pharmaceutical amphetamines like Preludin and Eskatrol, so Coke was never my thing.

With Quaaludes, which down in Miami were called disco biscuits, just like with alcohol, I had a tremendous tolerance to them. Other people would take a lude and drink a beer or two and pass out... I'd just be ready to rock 'n roll.;)

But for girls who didn't like to drink alcohol, ludes were the quickest way to get 'em loose and get laid. And most certainly to the fuck not like Bill Cosby. I want a _participant_, not a slab of unconscious cooter.;)

Should've seen the look I got from Harley just now, I use voice dictation. :ROFLMAO:

It just made those uptight girls somewhat morally looser. As Billy Joel said, Catholic girls start _much_ too late. 🤣

Dime

Pure, known source LSD is the _only_ thing that's on my bucket list before I die. Like others have said, I would never do a line of Coke these days.
Coronary artery stricture is some shit I _definitely_ don't need. :hide:

Back in the day, I had, free/easy access to pharmaceutical amphetamines like Preludin and Eskatrol, so Coke was never my thing.

With Quaaludes, which down in Miami were called disco biscuits, just like with alcohol, I had a tremendous tolerance to them. Other people would take a lude and drink a beer or two and pass out... I'd just be ready to rock 'n roll.;)

But for girls who didn't like to drink alcohol, ludes were the quickest way to get 'em loose and get laid. And most certainly to the fuck not like Bill Cosby. I want a _participant_, not a slab of unconscious cooter.;)

Should've seen the look I got from Harley just now, I use voice dictation. :ROFLMAO:

It just made those uptight girls somewhat morally looser. As Billy Joel said, Catholic girls start _much_ too late. 🤣
My wife will slip me a roofie every once in a while and I'm pretty sure she bill cosbys me.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Blue Heavenly morning glory seeds are the ones you want. unfortunately, seed companies treat them with something that will make you sick as a dog if you eat them. from what i've read, you have to buy the seeds, plant them, then harvest clean seeds from your flowers.

CharlesU Farley

If my old man hadn't pounded into my head when I was a kid... "if you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.", I'd eventually end up doing prison time, like a lot of people I grew up with did. He was an asshole about many, _many_ things but this pearl of wisdom saved my ass from temptation down in Miami.