What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

jedi5891

Smoking some of my own hybrid, Gogi og f2 x Ugorg#1. Only just dry enough to grind and it tastes very clean and smooth. Pure pine on the inhale and og cheese berry funk on the exhale. Thinking this is gonna be a nice line to work and breed with.

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah any Japanese movie is automatically fucked by default!lol been meanining to watch perfect blue. and then there is koreans who makes fucked up movies too_Old Boy fucked me up.and not the shitty remake. city of lost children is pretty messed up.if anyone knows where to find it please let me know

shithawk420

Veteran
oh if were gonna talk animated films check out the ORIGINAL Lord of the rings! not the shitty Viggo remakes!good luck finding it though.And if you really want the most fucked of the fucked,watch Berserk.Berserk is one of the best uh.not sure how to define it but ill just call it anime

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yanks @ Cubbies, 8 ~ 2
bottom of 6th coming up.

bR54P9r.jpg

love the classics Roy.......

Dr. Fred

yeah any Japanese movie is automatically fucked by default!lol been meanining to watch perfect blue. and then there is koreans who makes fucked up movies too_Old Boy fucked me up.and not the shitty remake. city of lost children is pretty messed up.if anyone knows where to find it please let me know

Oldboy yeah definitely fucked up, never seen the remake but they usually suck. City of lost children gonna put that on my list. Gozu is worth watching if you like messed up Asian films. There's a lot actually now I think of it..

oh if were gonna talk animated films check out the ORIGINAL Lord of the rings! not the shitty Viggo remakes!good luck finding it though.And if you really want the most fucked of the fucked,watch Berserk.Berserk is one of the best uh.not sure how to define it but ill just call it anime

Berserk is awesome. Not seen the original Lord Of The Rings yet but have heard of it.

shithawk420

Veteran
the original Berserk anime is great but theres a newer condensed movie on netflix called the Egg of the king that is better in my opinion.its one of three movies.its condensed with better animation.good luck finding the original LOTR.if anyone knows where to find it id really be happy.it was back in 77 or 80 i think?

Dr. Fred

I'll have to check it out. The LOTR animated film, you tried Amazon? I'm on the UK one its £24 new but can get it used for £0.01 by the looks of it. Ever seen Watership Down? Freaked me out as a kid but I loved it

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah,watership down.didnt that have John Hurt?.sad that he passed.truely one of the greats.your English so you must of heard The Art Of Noise?check out the seduction of Claude Debussey for AWESOME commentary from John Hurt.truely fantastic

shithawk420

Veteran
my brother just found the OG LOTR animated film.had to torrent it.if anyone cares ill find the source and let you guys know.its a must watch IMO