What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Dr. Fred

yeah,watership down.didnt that have John Hurt?.sad that he passed.truely one of the greats.your English so you must of heard The Art Of Noise?check out the seduction of Claude Debussey for AWESOME commentary from John Hurt.truely fantastic

Yeah John Hurt has been in a lot of great films, sad to see him go. I watched another film of his recently, Snowpiercer. I've heard of The Art Of Noise but haven't listened to them I'll check them out.

Someone mentioned Moon, I think it's a great film.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well Art of noise isn't for everyone but the commentary by john hurt in that particular album is fantastic. He's kinda telling the history of Claude Debussy. The best French composer. Its awesome to get high to and have a drink. I'll check out snow piercer. OH! HOW COULD I FORGET? You simply must check out Frankenstein Unbound with john hurt. Crazy ass movie. The car alone in that movie is worth it. Trust me its great.this is not the Frankenstein you think you know.

shithawk420

Veteran
Finished Bulletproof heart AKA Killer. Good movie imo. I can relate to mick in more ways than im gonna admit here

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

can't listen to most rap, and they can keep Compton.......

like I'm stuck in a rut, going w/an old stand by, the
original ('79) The In-Laws; Peter Falk & Alan Arkin.
Crazy hilarious antics, pratfalls, slapstick, and not a
single swear word in the entire movie.

shithawk420

Veteran
Wrong turn at Tahoe with Cuba gooding Jr. Really good so far. "Oh just one more thing!" Really miss Peter Falk. Sorry for the stupid Columbo joke