What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
robocop's sexy li'l sister-
ex machina
Ex-Machina.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Am I the only person who liked Ex Machina? Just saw a really, really fucked up movie call "the reflective skin" really messed up movie. Can't say I recommend though. OK I guess. Worth watching once I guess. Left a real bad spot in my stomach

Dr. Fred

Am I the only person who liked Ex Machina? Just saw a really, really fucked up movie call "the reflective skin" really messed up movie. Can't say I recommend though. OK I guess. Worth watching once I guess. Left a real bad spot in my stomach

I liked it, I thought it was a bit overrated if anything though. The Reflecting Skin? I think I actually have that downloaded but haven't got to watching it yet.

Green Squall

I just watched the trailer. I laughed my ass off at this part..

"Every time you make your Ma cry, you kill an angel."

"I make my Ma cry all the time, sometimes I just look at her and she cries."

:laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Zeta One (aka The Love Factor)
Okay, what guy doesn't love boobs
mingled with science fiction???

MicroRoy

Spring is in the air. I have a banty rooster taking on a tom Turkey. LOL

He hits the tom half way up his chest two or three times. Then the tom grabs his comb and pins him to the ground.

I got to go save him. As funny as it is to watch.

I think I will be eating chicken and rice on Monday. :woohoo:

shithawk420

Veteran
Man im telling you GS,that movie was FUCKED! i guess if someone likes messed up movies then yeah check it out for sure! i guess Viggo Mortensen had nothing going on before LOTR cause he sucked so bad in that movie. i understand the metaphors but damn.yeah check it out. the reflective skin was on youtube.probably the only place to find it.the video quality was decent.so yeah check it out on there if you want something different. i will say the music was good

Green Squall

Coolest movie poster ever..with the little kid sitting in front of the shark jaws holding a giant spear! Based on that alone, I will watch it.

I like odd movies. If anyone else has any suggestions, let me know.

Dr. Fred

The Reflecting Skin was alright, definitely weird.

Liquid Sky was not for me at all.

Some good weird films, anything by David Lynch is a good start. If you like animated films Perfect Blue is worth checking out, really strange but one of my favorites for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts