What's new

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

velorex

View attachment 19018479
so i was looking up this minke whale!
it says they grow up to 20,000 lbs(9k/kg)
how are they caught? you arent hand lining that thing
do they have a whale market? like where you can buy fresh meat like with all the fish?
when you say taste like liver does it taste like iron?
shoot the poor bugger with a giant harpoon that usually kills it quickly. they also carry high power rifles in case its only wounded. each year we take out about a 1000 whales, that's enough to cover the entire market. if you time it right you might buy some from the boat, otherwise you can find it fresh in supermarkets and at the fishmonger. and frozen all year round

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Home made pork scratchings from raw to cooked very nice indeed, better than any shop or pub bought ones, Compliments of the wife of course not my cooking very tasty indeed cooked with nothing but salt and sunflower oil :tiphat::good::yummy::yummy:
s (1).jpg
s (2).jpg
s (3).jpg
s (4).jpg
s (5).jpg
s (6).jpg
s (7).jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Home made pork scratchings from raw to cooked very nice indeed, better than any shop or pub bought ones, Compliments of the wife of course not my cooking very tasty indeed cooked with nothing but salt and sunflower oil :tiphat::good::yummy::yummy: View attachment 19019086 View attachment 19019087 View attachment 19019088 View attachment 19019089 View attachment 19019090 View attachment 19019091 View attachment 19019092
omg! those look amazing
so you just thin cut pork skin, toss it in salt and oil and air fry it? or do you bake it in an oven

superx

Veteran
omg! those look amazing
so you just thin cut pork skin, toss it in salt and oil and air fry it? or do you bake it in an oven
Was pondering that myself, they make a great treat and look more appetising than the ones they sell in the local shops around here as well..

These will go down well watching the euros Darksider, washed down with some Guinness or nice craft beer.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omg! those look amazing
@POP-rocks: Yeah m8 as easy as that forgot to mention boil first then let dry out on baking tray then into in a frying pan:yummy::thank you:

@ superx yeah m8 perfect snacks for the games love em and guinness is a must when watching,.:good::thank you:

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
I am eating meet and eggs - every day!
IMG_2065.jpeg
:smoke:

It’s a pitty to pass the beer but I am compensating with weed as good as possible :biggrin:

The pork rings are really tantalizing to me but unfortunately they are not baked in tallow or gee or something animal based :(