What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are you drinking?

PadawanWarrior

Watching the movie Bird Box. Got my snacks.
20241018_202145.jpg

ice minus

Such an awesome presentation. Looks delicious too. My presentation has some funny looking dog type creature in the background.
View attachment 19086710
AHHH
HAZY IPA & A DOGGO

My brutha from another mutha!!
And the Kirkland bed to boot, are you guys happy with it?? We've walked by it SO many times and debated about grabbing it, but our guy is impossible to make sleep in a specific spot usually

You're either lucky or doing a great job training him that it's his spot.. Every dog bed we buy ends up with him sleeping on the hard floor BESIDE it and we're like man, wtf? Seriously?

PadawanWarrior

AHHH
HAZY IPA & A DOGGO

My brutha from another mutha!!
And the Kirkland bed to boot, are you guys happy with it?? We've walked by it SO many times and debated about grabbing it, but our guy is impossible to make sleep in a specific spot usually

You're either lucky or doing a great job training him that it's his spot.. Every dog bed we buy ends up with him sleeping on the hard floor BESIDE it and we're like man, wtf? Seriously?
Costco products, aka Kirkland Signatures are awesome quality. Most of their brand name stuff is actually the top brands just renamed. Like their coffee which is made by Starbucks. Their hotdogs use to be made by Hebrew National, and so on. Fun fact, the brand is actually based on my hometown of Kirkland Washington.

Anyways, that dog just layed down on its own in it. We've had a few for a few dogs and they were all great quality. My 120 lb mastiff lab mix humped the hell out of the giant one and it took it like a champ, :ROFLMAO:

ice minus

Costco products, aka Kirkland Signatures are awesome quality. Most of their brand name stuff is actually the top brands just renamed. Like their coffee which is made by Starbucks. Their hotdogs use to be made by Hebrew National, and so on. Fun fact, the brand is actually based on my hometown of Kirkland Washington.
Oh definitely, that's what I meant - we'd walked by the Kirkland Dog Bed at Costco a ton of times but never ended up splurging on it because we were unsure on quality, and if it would get used. I think its like 30 bucks here. Big fans here as well for sure, although I'm guessing we get very different products from you guys in the US!

Latest posts

Latest posts