What's new

Welcome, questions, requests and off-topic posting

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, just to say that ive delivered some seeds to seedbay that will restock these lines

C4DD
BlueDigiBerry
Fat Bubba F2
LV Purple Kush x pre-98 bubba - these, although feminized, are now being sold as regular seeds because he odd male (or 'ladyboy') has popped up in the line.... so at $50 for a 10 pack which will mostly be all female, they represent great value, get em while you can!

i think OldPink also has some relists, amongst which i would imagine there will be some of the pre-98 bubba S1s. the relists will be put up at the same time, so look out for announcements they may go up later this week!

a few new things coming in the next weeks and months too, more about that later :)

VG

glockdoc

Hi all, just to say that ive delivered some seeds to seedbay that will restock these lines

C4DD
BlueDigiBerry
Fat Bubba F2
LV Purple Kush x pre-98 bubba - these, although feminized, are now being sold as regular seeds because he odd male (or 'ladyboy') has popped up in the line.... so at $50 for a 10 pack which will mostly be all female, they represent great value, get em while you can!

i think OldPink also has some relists, amongst which i would imagine there will be some of the pre-98 bubba S1s. the relists will be put up at the same time, so look out for announcements they may go up later this week!

a few new things coming in the next weeks and months too, more about that later :)

VG
thanks for the info!

Stonecutter

@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gil Tokerson

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was reading here somewhere that Jordan of the Islands does a very similar version to the old Sensi Afghani#1

Not tried it myself though.

Regards,
stonecutter
[/FONT]

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gil Tokerson

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was reading here somewhere that Jordan of the Islands does a very similar version to the old Sensi Afghani#1

Not tried it myself though.

Regards,
stonecutter
[/FONT]

Thanks! I'll check it out.

I was told the drop would be this weekend, man I hope I don't miss out. Do you think 1 pack of each will be enough to find the keeper? This will be my first order from SeedBay, fingers crossed.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes OP told me saturday afternoon Uk time, which i guess is sat. morning in the US.

he hasnt confirmed yet that there will defo be bubba S1 relists, but i sent quite a big batch in before and from past experience there really should be a few.

One pack of bubba should get you a few good plants, they are mostly pretty similar, but of course the more choice you have the better as always.

keep the fat bubba F2s in mind too if you are a bubba fan.

VG

Dang, no Bubba S1s. The Blue Digaberry is up, and I want that, but 100 for 1 pack of my second choice isn't what I want. Dang, this was to be my first order on SeedBay. Oh well, maybe I will get a Bubba some other time

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure what happened there, im guessing th bdb was taken down again as it was up at the wrong price, i havent changed any prices.. nothing else is up

not 100% sure if there was any bubba to relist or not. i imagined there must be after i sent quite a big batch - i asked OP a few times but he didnt tell me what there was to relist.

sorry guys im in the dark as much as you are, i can only pass on what ive been told.

i'll keep you posted if i hear anything else.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok, i tell a lie, if you click the 'last 24 hours' button, all the new listings come up, but they dont seem to come up in my own account so not sure about that. the BDB are up at the correct price now $44.99.

doesnt look like there has been anything relisted but not sure.

VG

jd4083

Veteran
I had a semi when I popped in here and saw "Bubba S1s" and now it's in a sad, flaccid state

I've got my eye on this thread though.... :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw the BDB but now they are gone. not sure if they sold or if they were taken down

i have more to send in anyway,

t99

Veteran
^^yes, please do!^^ BKs1, BDB, and CB please! And good luck with this years projects! You're always doing something interesting

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right guys and girls, OP has the new bubba kush (regular) seeds and the BlueDigiBerry restock. keep a look out for announcements from him as to when they will be listed. im away for a week so they may be listed in my absence!

GL

VG

d3adh3ad0g

Hello. Do you or have you done any work with strawberry couff? I hear no thing but good things about your work.

thank you

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there, no i have never come across that one, would be interested to try it sometime though.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, some strange activity at seedbay has ended all my listings, looks like someone has bid on multiple auctions at the same time so may be some kind of bot/fraud. i dont think it has anything to do with seedbay but i am waiting to hear from them and get my stuff relisted - and then i will restock any lines that need it.
cheers
VG