What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

XxJ03YxX

Yea I watched all last season, and tune in every week for the new one as well. Hilarious, I love it. Yes, obviously not accurate, but I mean they get some things right. 80k investment, including the house I suppose? Yea, each week leaves me wanting more.

For those getting mad about the way it portray's, it honestly is the best television portrayal(sp?) of marijuana yet. Plus, its a sit-com, I mean, what do you expect? Its not to be taken that seriously.

BTW, Kevin Nealon is a badass. I love that guy. He is by far, my favorite character. Brother-in-law is funny as well and has some very funny jokes..

edelephant

I love the younger son. Motherfucker has me cracking up the whole time. Definitely an entertaining show, even the over the top aspects.

Laxpunker

XxJ03YxX said:
BTW, Kevin Nealon is a badass. I love that guy. He is by far, my favorite character. Brother-in-law is funny as well and has some very funny jokes..

Haha I still crack up thinking about the rat episode. Just remember, fire beats plague.

Lucky 7

I just finished the final episode ( got season 1 on DVD). some funny, some weird, some a little too over the top, but hey, that's show biz!

good to see something about MJ on the tube, also got one on an old cannabis cup (good, but need more shots of A-dam) &
saeson 1 & 2 of Trailer Park Boys -- now that's what I'm talkin about . . . what a riot

kingspade

ya'll see the newest episode? season 2 episode 8...

about 20 min. in, kevin nealon opens the fridge to get eilia 3 pounds, and right smack on the fridge, an overgrow sticker, can't miss it, pretty gnarly...

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Haven't seen that one yet but an O.G sticker is really cool. I don't care what you think of the show but you to acknowledge their overgrow sticker is a cool tribute.
peace

XxJ03YxX

Yea I spotted it. I was pretty stoked. The newest episode made me nervous. Ahh, next week is making me even more nervous..

evergreen

it just keeps gettin better and better...!

they are harvesting BIG BUDS (using advanced nutrients, more bud less stem!)
special guest snoop dogg himself is giving a name to the new strain they grow...and everybody wants to have it! just like in a pot fairy tale!!! MILF-Weed!

there are several scenes where you can see the "overgrow the goverment" sticker on the fridge..really cool!

and "Sober the Sasquatch" is hillarious...

this last episode was definatly the best one till now...cant wait for next week...

M

Mr. Nevermind

LEGI0N said:
It's a free weekend on Showtime so I'm seeing it for the first time. It's cool so far.

I watched last season but got rid of showtime. I saw it last night with free preview. a few things bothered me about it, its a bit off of reality or what people with grows would do. I dont know many people that have everyone comeo over and hang out at their grow house and play cards. It was also stupid to piss off that old women and then let her see the grow and serve her pounds of weed there. Thats just asking to get robbed.

The show is funny though.

Nevermind

LEGI0N

Mr. Nevermind said:
I watched last season but got rid of showtime. I saw it last night with free preview. a few things bothered me about it, its a bit off of reality or what people with grows would do. I dont know many people that have everyone comeo over and hang out at their grow house and play cards. It was also stupid to piss off that old women and then let her see the grow and serve her pounds of weed there. Thats just asking to get robbed.

The show is funny though.

Nevermind

Defiantly missing the 'noids'. DEA boyfriend? lol.. Makes good TV though I guess and the pump'n of AN nutes is obnoxious.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Weeds is great but I think I might just preffer Trailer Park Boys. that is some seriously funny shit, those guys are fuckin hilarious and they're always up to some growin or sellin or some random stupid ass shit. The thing I like bout it to is they go to jail alot so it's not completely unrealistic (well it is but not in the sense they never get bust)
peace

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Just downloaded and got caught up on season 2. Freaking hilarious!

Yeah, I spotted the Overgrow sticker, freaking classic. There was something else I spotted when they were at the convention, but can't remember it right now.

Shawn calling out Celia was great.

BOFH

I love weeds, and I love the fact that the entire thing is filmed in my hometown. Entourage is another great cable show.

kingspade

Mr. Nevermind said:

the people that'r hanging out playing cards are the other investors, a buncha them teamed up, their all in it together...

the old women (alia, elia?) they piss off, that was conrads (the black guy) god-mother type...he used to work for her, they wouldn't turn on each other...but the dea agent husband busts her (alia) but he didn't know they knew each other...we'll see how that works out

...the thing that did bother me, was the company\people they hired to come over and set everything up for them...