What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

Cali smoke said:
is a spoiler warning to much to ask?

I got a better idea, watch the show before you come in.
This thread was started as a place to discuss the show not a place where you can come to get links for the show. Dont get me wrong it is great that people take the time to put the links in here, but lets not forget the purpose of the thread TO DISCUSS THE SHOW. So if I spoiled it for you or anyone else I apologize, but you should take into consideration that it was you who was a day late.

Cali smoke

Cali smoke said:
:fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

it barely was released to the internets 1 hour ago, peeps haven't watched it yet and come here sometimes to see if a link is up. be considerate of others.

not everyone has cable subscription to showtime, and clearly posted the details to spoil it for the rest or to get e-bragging rights or whatever your motives were, it wasn't cool. you just posted what happened which anyone would know if they had watched the show. now go troll somewhere else.

Cali smoke said:
now go troll somewhere else.

My thoughts exaclty........ :joint:

What kind of dipshit are you, because it was provided in this forum an hour ago does not mean that was the first time it hit the internet. I am sure it was posted right after the show ended like it has been every other week.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
what part of dont come in until you watched it dont you understand??? i dont usually get to watch it till ike 3-4 days after, anyways... so i dont look.. why is that so hard.... ???
tell ya what.. put a rubberband around your wrist.. and everytime you think about coming in here b4 you have watched a current episode.. snap the rubber band really hard on your wrist.. maybe that will stop you from spoiling the episode for yourself. and leave the people with self control, alone.
not to be harsh but the only troll im seeing right now is you.. trying to be "all high and mighty" cause your telling people to use spoiler tags.
i bet your the kind of person who gets the xmas countdown calenders with the chocolates counting down xmas, but you eat all the chocolate in 1 day cause you have no self control.
web browsers are equiped with these things called bookmarks. they are your friend. find the site that streams the episodes and BOOKMARK it. that way you wont have to come back to the same thread thats filled with people talking about and posting spoilers and observations about the show.
and show some respect to fellow members cause the way you are going your never going to get any for yourself that way.

especially towards mrs b. she has the respect of alot of people around here and has been around long enough and earned it. she doesnt need bragging rights.. nor do i think anyone else hear is going to get them by posting what they just watched.. get over yourself.

Endo

Cali smoke

Endo said:
what part of dont come in until you watched it dont you understand??? i dont usually get to watch it till ike 3-4 days after, anyways... so i dont look.. why is that so hard.... ???
tell ya what.. put a rubberband around your wrist.. and everytime you think about coming in here b4 you have watched a current episode.. snap the rubber band really hard on your wrist.. maybe that will stop you from spoiling the episode for yourself. and leave the people with self control, alone.
not to be harsh but the only troll im seeing right now is you.. trying to be "all high and mighty" cause your telling people to use spoiler tags.
i bet your the kind of person who gets the xmas countdown calenders with the chocolates counting down xmas, but you eat all the chocolate in 1 day cause you have no self control.
web browsers are equiped with these things called bookmarks. they are your friend. find the site that streams the episodes and BOOKMARK it. that way you wont have to come back to the same thread thats filled with people talking about and posting spoilers and observations about the show.
and show some respect to fellow members cause the way you are going your never going to get any for yourself that way.

especially towards mrs b. she has the respect of alot of people around here and has been around long enough and earned it. she doesnt need bragging rights.. nor do i think anyone else hear is going to get them by posting what they just watched.. get over yourself.

Endo

what? WHAT!????

Last edited:

Cali smoke

VanillaGueriila said:
My thoughts exaclty........ :joint:

What kind of dipshit are you, because it was provided in this forum an hour ago does not mean that was the first time it hit the internet. I am sure it was posted right after the show ended like it has been every other week.

now we're name calling?

read the post time..

weedsvr0.png

Cali smoke

before you even posted the details for this week's ep, a member had asked for the show preferrably streaming, how considerate of you to just tell him the details.

Endo

Veteran
yeah, im not gonna get it locked but your turbo posting is frowned on as well as the trolling your accusing others of. just never ends with some people. and you read what i wrote. you were being kinda disrespectful to begin with.

also the "times" on websites are not always correct. icmag for example is always showing me the wrong time no matter what time zone i set it to. no big deal. but a timestamp on a website is not always something to go by.

if i went a little batty for a min or i was out of line, someone let me know. from what i read it sounded very out of line...

Last edited:

Cali smoke

VanillaGueriila said:
Ok, its over and done now, I know where you stand and you know where I stand, lets leave it at that so this thread doesnt get locked.

agreed.

endo, take that negativity away from here, plz.

Endo said:
yeah, im not gonna get it locked but your turbo posting is frowned on as well as the trolling your accusing others of. just never ends with some people. and you read what i wrote. you were being kinda disrespectful to begin with.

also the "times" on websites are not always correct. icmag for example is always showing me the wrong time no matter what time zone i set it to. no big deal. but a timestamp on a website is not always something to go by.

if i went a little batty for a min or i was out of line, someone let me know. from what i read it sounded very out of line...

nah man it's all good, the times is from another website though... eztv.it

I'm down for squashing whatever was said, as long as we just get back on topic.

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
cali im done.. i just get aggervated when people come into places and demand things. ur right if i have nothing nice to say i shouldnt say it at all.

really jelous of silas and his hot milf lady though. man gotta get me one of those.!!! :bashhead:

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cali smoke said:
any rational people signed on? is a spoiler warning to much to ask?

is it really necessary to post this:

Shanes first 3some, Ceilia's intervention, Doug got fired and hooked up with that mexican chick he was lookin for, and Nancy is trippin ballz................Oh I forgot to mention Silas is upset that his girlfriend is fuckin her ex husband. Shits gettin weird folks, too bad they are gonna cut us off soon. Oh well will make the following season more anticipated.

if you've seen the show why spoil it for anyone else, if you've seen it you'd already know the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont want to know what happened in the show then dont come to this thread till youve seen it. This thread is here to discuss the show.
End of story. If you keep complaining I will delete your post so you dont spoil the thread for everyone else.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
for trafficking drugs through an underground tunnel,,, they sure seem to be pretty open with it...

but who better to trust to run the operations than an prostitute??

----

i miss the old weeds,,,when it was actually about herb>>> i havent heard a mention or seen a hit since silas smoked the milf out in tha cheese shop

how can you have a show called WEEDS and 85% of the show is about sex and realathionships ???

:rant: :rant:

hopefully next two seasons will take it back to its roots

S

ScrogHog

Cali smoke said:
In all seriousness, plz dont do it agen.

kthx

Pls dont come in here bitching at us for chatting about the show that just aired. I reccomend you go to showtime.net to get the show its always there every monday night streaming for free. You dont need to download a torrent or come in here and check for a link. Lastly go back through the last 20 pages its all show discussion not people looking for links to the current episode. (although if someone asks they get one)

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
how can you have a show called WEEDS and 85% of the show is about sex and realathionships ???

Did you notice the intro to the latest episode was a condom with the weeds logo on it? I thought that was pretty crafty, especially since the show does seem to involve lots of sex, and the fucking of business partners.

Lemon

VanillaGueriila said:
Unfortunately no warning was necessary, this is where we/I go to discuss the show after it has aired. Surely you havent had every episode spoiled from this thread have you??

You weren't discussing the show in that post, you were laying out each and every notable plot elemement with no associated discussion or "point", almost solely for the sake of spoiling it and nothing else. That is why that Calismoke guy is annoyed.

Also, there is nothing in the OP or title to give a heads up to someone who has never been in this thread before.

On the bright side, I watched it before I came here :smile:

Shane is THE MAN!

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Hey guy, you are an idiot. if you don't want to know what happened don't click a thread marked weeds on showtimes. what do you think we're going to be talking about? last years season? fuck no. of course we're going to be talking about the latest episode that aired. its common sense. if you have any i suggest you find it and use it. otherwise quit your bitching and go some where else.

OK I send 1,000,000 apologies to anyone I offended, I gave a rough idea of the show hoping to fire up conversation about this episode.

I left most of the funnies out, like when Shane and the chicks were on the net looking at positions and what toys they could use, or what they could use as a substitue for those toys.

Or when Ceila freaked out and then clammed up when her daughter threatened to tell Ceilas mom what she was doing and how she treated her.

Last but not least the fact that Doug and Andy had to trade an illegal in order to stay out of custody.......that shit was funny as hell.......

till next week friends,

VG

EDIT: LoL Rudolph, guess what happend last week....LOL

Last edited: