What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

tngreen

Veteran
its called an Ecosystem but definitely wasn't setup right. i think there is a thread on hg with someone using one. yeilds way more than 10g if used right, but not with an incandescent like in the show haha. i thought this week's show was pretty good, atleast they involved weed and growing. anybody watching this looking for accuracy is looking in the wrong place. its a tv show, what do you expect? im sick of celia, bitch needs to die. bring back Conrad!

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VanillaGueriila said:
LMAO @ Andy, "Un-Uh, not this time way outa my kink zone"

Not Francy "Did you ever?.?.?"

Andy "No No Way, my mom was not hot she had flappy arms"

LMFAO...

was that funny or what VG?? ..I love Andy, what a funny dude!! kink zone! LOL I pretty much laugh thru the whole show!!

Mrs.Babba said:
was that funny or what VG?? ..I love Andy, what a funny dude!! kink zone! LOL I pretty much laugh thru the whole show!!

Yeah was very funny. Is too bad some people are so critical of the show and cant just appreciate it for what it is...........a COMEDY!!

Mr. Tony

Veteran
So today I watched season 4, without high hope but, I really enjoyed this season so far.

The shit I would do to nancy....

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Season 1-2 so far amazing :D
Im like watching season 3 and GOD so much tension its incredible, the humor some I think cant appreciate which is really sad because its like you need to be in the mood to see a show not all about weed its about a single mother trying to raise a family by selling pot.
There is a lot more tension about family issues not involving pot, all around this show is amazing.

Shanes first 3some, Ceilia's intervention, Doug got fired and hooked up with that mexican chick he was lookin for, and Nancy is trippin ballz................Oh I forgot to mention Silas is upset that his girlfriend is fuckin her ex husband. Shits gettin weird folks, too bad they are gonna cut us off soon. Oh well will make the following season more anticipated.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I just have a headache" lol doesnt everyone do peyote when they get a headache!!?? whos the girl she saw and it looks like she's going to be popping up from time to time!
Shane, what can you say??...kids got his hands full!! heheh
Silas, hes going to ruin it before it even started, if hes not careful....
"Did she gain weight?" heheh soooo many good lines in this show!!
Whens the last one VG, next week?? dammmm

From what I read there are at least 2 episodes left, although I thought there was gonna be 13 episodes per season. Here is the description for next week.........

"Head Cheese"
Roberto Benabib, Rolin Jones & Matthew Salsberg Craig Zisk August 25, 2008

Nancy must deal with the aftermath of Shane's exploits, her Ayuasca trip, and more confrontation with Guillermo. Celia's struggles with her rehab partner, Barry, force her to find a new rehab facility. Doug and Maria's relationship quickly goes south and they both turn to Andy for help. Meanwhile, Silas's "sandwich" business has grown too big, forcing him to turn to Nancy for help. -

"'Till We Meet Again" - - September 8, 2008 12 49
-

Also, there will be at least 2 more season,

It has been confirmed that there will be a season 5 and 6 as well.

Bob Greenblatt, President of Entertainment of Showtime Networks Inc, announced on July 18, 2008 that two more seasons of thirteen episodes will be produced after the current has ended

Cali smoke

at least warn us of spoilers next time

at least warn us of spoilers next time

VanillaGueriila said:
Shanes first 3some, Ceilia's intervention, Doug got fired and hooked up with that mexican chick he was lookin for, and Nancy is trippin ballz................Oh I forgot to mention Silas is upset that his girlfriend is fuckin her ex husband. Shits gettin weird folks, too bad they are gonna cut us off soon. Oh well will make the following season more anticipated.

1218505043929iq9.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately no warning was necessary, this is where we/I go to discuss the show after it has aired. Surely you havent had every episode spoiled from this thread have you??

Cali smoke

VanillaGueriila said:
Unfortunately no warning was necessary, this is where we/I go to discuss the show after it has aired. Surely you havent had every episode spoiled from this thread have you??

:fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

it barely was released to the internets 1 hour ago, peeps haven't watched it yet and come here sometimes to see if a link is up. be considerate of others.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no its not cali...dont come to this thread till youve seen the episodes, why cant we discuss the show???...I just dont get it!! ...I feel like I have to sneak around here to talk about the show!!! :badday:

cool VG, at least we have a few more shows left :), thanks for the update!

Cali smoke

any rational people signed on? is a spoiler warning to much to ask?

is it really necessary to post this:

if you've seen the show why spoil it for anyone else, if you've seen it you'd already know the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali smoke

oh what MOFOS need cliff notes now? you need someone to recap the show after you just got done watching it?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAH AHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!