What's new

weeds on showtime Beware:Could be spoiler info

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Nancy is a stupid bitch who so far has managed to fuck almost every one of her business partners over at least once and then she fucks them and its okay. Gettin' kind of old.

I wish they would do a shoot-off series about Conrad and his indoor grows. Maybe Silas could tag along since he seems to be okay now and not such a little douche anymore. of course Kevin Nealon could tag along.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great show again!! ....poor Shane, yea whackin off to mom's pic is just wrong!...Doug and Andy, what a pair!! those 2 should never be left alone LOL ....Isabelle is the funniest kid,shes a crack up!! and yeah Not Francy got her butt paddled good!! hehehe

G

guest5703

Dude I didn't realize Shane was jackin it, thats just wrong!!!!

Who just went to BALLER STATUS instantly???? SILAS. Lucky fucker, fucked that hot ass milf, he is going to get so much money and pussy now just because of this one scene! And they said hes growing when his 17, dayyyuuummm that's about when I started I guess but not as extensively!!

So seriously though Nancy is getting in deep shit I hope she doesn't lose all that weed, then she'd owe the mayor and probably get shot....Weeds will be ending shortly if Nancy cannot come up with the dough!

Interesting on the illegal immigrant smuggling, Andy and Doug don't even know how easy they could be getting away with it by smuggling through Nancy's shop! I think we can we see where this is going ;)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
RudolfTheRed said:
Nancy is a stupid bitch who so far has managed to fuck almost every one of her business partners over at least once and then she fucks them and its okay. Gettin' kind of old.

I wish they would do a shoot-off series about Conrad and his indoor grows. Maybe Silas could tag along since he seems to be okay now and not such a little douche anymore. of course Kevin Nealon could tag along.
I'm down too see conrad and crew....btw nancy's pushing hard now...but what was up w/selia and the FuZz?ahhh almost forgott...the GAY agent...priceless...................fwiw shane w/come around that shit was fuct....but he's one of the only w/any wittz'..eh fwiw...................does silias have a cut of the MILF?....I'm gonna try to make some real deal MILf.. :bashhead: .....latesky broskey's..........Mm

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
At the risk of sounding like a horny 16 year old, 24:16 into the last episode you can see all of Nancy if you catch my drift.

Just pause it and you'll see.

Way to fuckin go Silus!!!!!!!! Was a little leary when he broke the Rule #1, but it payed of HUGE!Grow spot, business cover, bangin MILF, Damn I shoulda been so lucky at 17. Shane is fuckin hilarious. LOL he let Not Francy start usin the express lane to cross the border.

Better bonghits in this episode as well.

Last edited:
S

ScrogHog

I thought it was pretty lame when he broke rule #1. Well see where this goes. Anyone know how many more episodes there are this season? I wish they made this show an hour.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried to find the rest of the schedule and couldnt find anything....Ill keep looking, gotta be there somewhere :D

Good one last night...Celia is now hooked on coke?...just what that whacko needs!! lol

Silas..ohh boy!! ...hes gonna rock that cheese shop! in lots of ways :D

Whats with that Mayor dude??..a lion?..only like 14 of them?? ...and then the goat!! omg...crazy crazy!!

Shane hitting that kid at school? ...whats he doin ??

did you guys catch Lee Majors [the 6 Million Dollar Man] as a border dude??
I wonder if he'll have a bigger part here soon...hhehe

funny funny show!

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
didnt see the new episode yet, but silas is a pimp,.. im jelous.. im glad nancy is getting back into the weed game, though the spanking scene last week was a little wierd. guirellmo does not look like a happy camper. could be trouble...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
LMAO>>shane went to school liek he was gettn lockd up,,LittLe GaNgStA

,,,,and celia is a TWEEKER now??? lmfao>>>did NOT see that one comin,, but i guess with all the mexican influence,,,meth was bound to make its apeprance sooner or later

why dont tehy just fire this bitch and send her on a train to alaska or sum shit>> i don know about you,, but i was hopin nancy had cut her throat after destroying her weed shipment,,,

and how come after all that shit she caused with guillerimo about getting all that weed,, they never show nothing about it???

and that stupid fuckin self lighting metal pipe,,errr!!! i want to throw that thing out the window... go buy some damnd glass... stop hitting these 3" pvc looking acryllic bongs>>>but truth is NONE of them proly knows good weed>>> silas grows the DANK,,,,compared to maybe mexican brick scwhag grown from blind people :muahaha: and can anyone tell me,,, HOW silas is harvesting crops and selling them,,, when he only had 2 trays of shity clones in an aluminum foil wrapped van?? oh wait,,, hes got a 2x3 foot closet ((i gueess they commercial growing again...LMFAO))

...i think i just been around herb and growers too much to take this show serious. they should change the name though,,, cause for the 24-25min of show,, there is proly 45seconds that is dedicated to smoking or cannabis... the rest is filled with drama,,,heroin,,,dea,,,mexican cartels,, and whores. not exactly as show i would think could carry a name like WEEDS...

(ps) and for all of you that think silas is a pimp>>>watch the interviews with him as they talk with him as hunter parrish and not silas>>>kid is a TOTAL sausage lover,,, i bet he wouldnt eat a taco if you PAID him...

Last edited:
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
kid is a TOTAL sausage lover,,, i bet he wouldnt eat a taco if you PAID him...

LOL I didnt see the interviews and that may be true, but Im pretty sure he got paid to eat a taco in the last episode. :muahaha:
He may be a douchebag in real life, but his character is doing big things at 17. At least I hope he does big things and doesnt let Not Francy from stopping him.

Cali smoke

smokin that schwag cheese
mplayerc200808051207435na4.png

S

ScrogHog

I think shes hotter in this then happy gilmore. Anyone catch the AN promo. I thought it seemed so scripted poor job imo. Another thing i noticed was when they were out to lunch nancy chugs the beer but then when she puts the bottle down its a full bottle.

Last edited:

Lemon

Mrs.Babba said:
I tried to find the rest of the schedule and couldnt find anything....Ill keep looking, gotta be there somewhere :D

Good one last night...Celia is now hooked on coke?...just what that whacko needs!! lol

Silas..ohh boy!! ...hes gonna rock that cheese shop! in lots of ways :D

Whats with that Mayor dude??..a lion?..only like 14 of them?? ...and then the goat!! omg...crazy crazy!!

Shane hitting that kid at school? ...whats he doin ??

did you guys catch Lee Majors [the 6 Million Dollar Man] as a border dude??
I wonder if he'll have a bigger part here soon...hhehe

funny funny show!

Aaaaah you always spoil it :puppydoge

D

DrKong

I'm sorry i haven't liked where the whole season has been going! The show is 80% about Nancy having alot of sex. It's got little weed left in the episodes and it's more outrageous every episode. Notice how the only one who doesn't smoke reffer on the show is hooked on pills/booze/ and now coke?

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
big things at 17 lol!!!!
where the fuck are your priorities man, kid should be reading books still
growin is a hobby still
goddamn
i think i have to say after seeing the latest ep, weeds is gettin more and more lame...