What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

moose eater

with the nice touch insert clips and timely cutaways
If it's the marketing issues you're referring to, yes, the truly independent media in the US (and elsewhere?) are having to rely on donations for their sole funding sources. Credible journalists like Scahill and Grim who just started their own news site, Drop Site News, almost exclusively rely on donations and subscriptions to the best of my knowledge. And in the recent past, for reporting what the controllers view as unpopular stories about Israel/Gaza at The Intercept, they and others have faced threats of losing their private-non-profit status.

Underground warfare by the established minions to keep their preferred narrative the ONLY narrative.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it's the marketing issues you're referring to, yes, the truly independent media in the US (and elsewhere?) are having to rely on donations for their sole funding sources. Credible journalists like Scahill and Grim who just started their own news site, Drop Site News, almost exclusively rely on donations and subscriptions to the best of my knowledge. And in the recent past, for reporting what the controllers view as unpopular stories about Israel/Gaza at The Intercept, they and others have faced threats of losing their private-non-profit status.

Underground warfare by the established minions to keep their preferred narrative the ONLY narrative.
one can become wealthy from youtube from subscriptions and ads.

So Hai

Next stop - the Kremlin
While you entertained yourself to mentally fucking Putin up the ass like the faggot you are, one of your boys was caught on italian RAI.

BC77DEDB-7776-43F3-8BB9-7502D891DE8D.png

So Hai

"The US Charge d'Affaires to Russia Holmes was summoned to the Russian Foreign Ministry on August 20 and was issued a strong protest in connection with the provocative actions of American reporters, who illegally entered the Kursk Region for propaganda coverage of the Kiev regime's crimes, as well as the emerging evidence of the participation of an American PMC on the side of Ukrainian forces during their invasion of the territory of the Russian Federation," the ministry said on Telegram.

"It was underscored that such actions, which run counter to the assertions of [US President] Joe Biden's administration that it allegedly has nothing to do with the attack on Russia by Ukrainian neo-Nazis, clearly prove the involvement of the US, as a direct participant in the conflict, in [Ukrainian President Vladimir] Zelensky's malicious conspiracies," the ministry said.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should independent journalists be barefoot paupers in the streets?
Boy oh boy. You are sharp today. That is really what I said. I believe independent journalists should be straight forward without all the window dressings; however I guess the window dressings get those who are low on comprehension and focus (maybe intelligence) to 'keep on tunin in gang' for our dose of as the stomach turns. Don't worry, we rarely predicate anything, like who we are actually talking to and why their comment means anything and we'll keep that spicy file footage rolling just like Fox n' CNN cause we know that's what keeps you comin back.

Hiddenjems

I'm in favor of the Ukrainian people kicking Putin's ass using whatever help they can get, be it from European countries, the UK or slime ball arm's manufacturers. What are you ok with? Putin getting his way with his murderous invasion? Maybe you are one of those propaganda-glue sniffing yackers who preach the bullshit of the proxy war and the denazification of Ukraine.
I think we should spend the money on healthcare for our citizens instead of giving it to weapons salesmen. But I’m glad you care about a foreign war more than your own health.

It’s not just rednecks voting against their own interests anymore…..

Cannavore

Veteran
Thats a photo op if i ever saw one
considering that this is about the 6th child i've seen like this since Oct 7th (all palestinian) and israel won't let anyone in on the ground guess we'll never know.

literally not even the first brainless child corpse i've seen since oct 7

RobFromTX

considering that this is about the 6th child i've seen like this since Oct 7th (all palestinian) and israel won't let anyone in on the ground guess we'll never know.

literally not even the first brainless child corpse i've seen since oct 7
Lol not even any skull fragments, just foam stuffing. Every country in the middle east has pulled this shit

Remember when the militias did it so we would go after ghadafi?

Cannavore

Veteran
Lol not even any skull fragments, just foam stuffing. Every country in the middle east has pulled this shit
gaza is in rubble and israel controls the borders. how are expensive lifelike child dolls getting into gaza for this? couldn't a bomb do that to someone? like i've said i've literally seen a child's brain falling out of their head. a child's corpse hanging with no head on a barbed wire wall, etc.

RobFromTX

gaza is in rubble and israel controls the borders. how are expensive lifelike child dolls getting into gaza for this? couldn't a bomb do that to someone? like i've said i've literally seen a child's brain falling out of their head. a child's corpse hanging with no head on a barbed wire wall, etc.
Well it sure looks like a PR stunt to me.

No worries. We can just send hamas more funding that doesn't end up helping civilians

Latest posts

Latest posts