What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
MLK's kind of a cuck in a way. Preached non violence, then dies by the violent hand of the state. Can't get much clearer than that, that non violence doesn't always work.

this is why fred hampton and malcom x were way cooler

moose eater

And I have neighbors who include a minister for a Baptist church... Trumpers. Apparently suffering from the "See no evil, hear no evil..." phenomenon.

GenghisKush

mad funny dude has to go back to the 1960's and 1970's and cites people who are long dead and likely very influenced by the effects of naziism & civil rights left on society at that time lol.

We are discussing Zionism an idea that began in 70 AD and was only realized 1878 years later in 1948, 76 years ago, and this man over here is like "Why you bringing up old shit?"

moose eater

MLK's kind of a cuck in a way. Preached non violence, then dies by the violent hand of the state. Can't get much clearer than that, that non violence doesn't always work.

this is why fred hampton and malcom x were way cooler
MLK preached about 'knowing' his death was coming in similar manner to how it arrived. He remained dedicated to pacifism nonetheless.

Malcolm X was a realist, who preached separatism in order to help his people thrive without a boot on their necks.

Fred Hampton was charismatic, with a following, and turning words into actions with the Panthers, which is why the Feds had him murdered by Chicago PD and then white-washed the forensics. But that cat's been out of the bag for a long time now, as to what really happened.

And COINTELPRO wasn't shut down in '83 as the Feds claimed. Maybe a change in acronym, but the dirty deeds continued on into the later 80s (at least) with the Peace in Central America folks, their offices being burgled but nothing but files rifled through, including in Spokane, where I knew the fellow in charge of that office..

Last edited:

RobFromTX

religion is dying. but for the real believers they're becoming more radical (and many of them evil). it's an interesting chasm that has formed.
Religion isnt dying. Its just transforming into a box church with preachers wearing cabana clothes that fly in on helicopters to play a banjo and rob its members of 10% of the earnings. Churches when i was growing up actually did great things, all year food drives and building homes for the needy

moose eater

Religion isnt dying. Its just transforming into a box church with preachers wearing cabana clothes that fly in on helicopters to play a banjo and rob its members of 10% of the earnings. Churches when i was growing up actually did great things, all year food drives and building homes for the needy
That chasm has been there for a LONG time; street workers doing heartfelt outreach and aid, versus Jimmy and Tammy Faye...

The loudest shows almost always had a fat tambourine and a tent filled with gullible, desperate idiots looking for Big Brother God to make it all better. (For a price, of course).

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
in the west it most certainly seems like it is. there's less religious affiliation. i dont really know anyone religious under the age of 40.

Cannavore

Veteran
this demonstrates how out of touch with the common person you really are .
what are you basing this on? people are definitely becoming less religious in the west. i'm sure its even lower in europe.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Muslims and Hindus have increased, while Christians decreased. The census may have been out of touch with the common person. Is it time for The Children's Crusade II?

So Hai

FA54B72F-F0E5-45B6-9762-F5C9030B288A.jpeg

Michael King Day —> zionist, name thief and kosher certified shabbos goy directed by his jewish handler Stanley Levison.

Dat nigga was a jewish product!

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Why Everything You Know About World War II Is Wrong

Much of the current political legitimacy of today’s American government and its various European vassal-states is founded upon a particular narrative history of World War II, and challenging that account might have dire political consequences.— Ron Unz

1723654546638.png

Cannavore

Veteran
Why Everything You Know About World War II Is Wrong

View attachment 19048126
Screenshot_20240814-125925.png