What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
must not have been that bad if some are smiling

The_Liberation_of_Bergen-belsen_Concentration_Camp_April_1945_BU4274.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
well you're right about that. i pasted the first pic that came up in a google search and hit send. low effort response for a pointless point you're trying to make.

gazans being "happy" in a video does not change the facts of the situation. this is as corny as your "gaza has a waterpark" angle lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
Each of these was recorded in Gaza and published by Gazans before October 7.

Those are facts of the situation.

And?

All the international humanitarian orgs including B'tselem are wrong? The international community, ICC, international law, genocide scholars.... All wrong? Debunked by a couple pictures lol?

GenghisKush

And?

All the international humanitarian orgs including B'tselem are wrong? The international community, ICC, international law, genocide scholars.... All wrong? Debunked by a couple pictures lol?

And... The story that you and so many others have been telling about Gaza, that it was an open-air prison and the world's largest concentration camp and that life there was so wretchedly unbearable that the Al-Aqsa Flood was inevitable and that any violence against Israel or any Jewish people who might be Zionists is necessary and good, that that story, specifically, is a lie.

Cannavore

Veteran
And... The story that you and so many others have been telling about Gaza, that it was an open-air prison and the world's largest concentration camp and that life there was so wretchedly unbearable that the Al-Aqsa Flood was inevitable and that any violence against Israel or any Jewish people who might be Zionists is necessary and good, that that story, specifically, is a lie.
hey quick question, can the people of gaza leave gaza?

Cannavore

Veteran
and its under blockade. that border is closed and to my knowledge was never a crossing in which people can come and go. not to mention the govt of egypt (and jordan) will never go against israel. if you dont think israel would bomb egypt for defying the blockade idk what to tell you.

GenghisKush

and its under blockade. that border is closed and to my knowledge was never a crossing in which people can come and go. not to mention the govt of egypt (and jordan) will never go against israel. if you dont think israel would bomb egypt for defying the blockade idk what to tell you.
Gazans cross the border with Egypt every day.

moose eater

I agree, this was despicable.
I agree, this was despicable.
No, I was specifically referring to your claims re. alleged freedom of movement in Gaza.

Process for gaining permission to leave Gaza, either to Israel or to Egypt?

Frequency of approval of such movement?

Consider the family my neighbor was acquainted with, who had a daughter who needed treatment in Jordan for cancer and was denied travel, whose father was not a militant in any way.

Your smug assertions living in the fabled Nowhere Land are classic gaslighting and ignorance at best, and the perpetual minimizations of the conditions in which Gazans have lived for decades under illegal Israeli occupation is indeed despicable as well.

Israel is at this time little more than armed criminal squatters deserving of bullets in their heads... yesterday.