What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
GUonbdtWsAAMiaB

So Hai

lol.

you think this is some kind of three day special operation?
you losers didn’t even manage to take it in three days? the frontline collapse will only accelerate but hey, you can always do a few more of your deutsche wochenschau memes. surely, they will change all.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next stop Moscow > a page out of North American Indian and American Revolutionary guerilla fighting strategy.

Cannavore

Veteran
even mustard is entitled to his say and opinion . you dictate to nobody commievore
youre a fuckin retard oi bruvva

he has no say in what his taxes fund. he's a genocide funder just like the rest of us US plebs.

he can say whatever he wants. thats not what i meant.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Ah, I see.

You extrapolate my taxes as a willful motion to war... but will fail to see that the war machine will carry on regardless of whether or not my taxes are collected.

It's obviously not my taxes that the military industrial complex hinges their funding upon.

What's the best plan of inaction?

Let me guess, don't vote?

:laughing:

Cannavore

Veteran
Ah, I see.

You extrapolate my taxes as a willful motion to war
no only a drunken retard like yourself would think that

... but will fail to see that the war machine will carry on regardless of whether or not my taxes are collected.
obviously

It's obviously not my taxes that the military industrial complex hinges their funding upon.
your taking this very personally. regardless what you think, your tax dollars fund genocide.

What's the best plan of inaction?

Let me guess, don't vote?

:laughing:
nothing. we're a spiritually neutered species full of microplastics in our nutsacks.

RobFromTX

I get were funding a tragedy, thats more than obvious. But maybe the Palestinians should pick a better property management team? Obviously this ones doing a shit job. Using civilians