What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Blue Rhino

Again, right wing talking points. The legal status is decided by documentation and evidence, not biblical or religious fantasy nonsense.

And the overwhelming majority of the UN, including the US, regard the Israeli settlements in the "OCCUPIED WEST BANK" as illegal occupations.

Stick that in your Reich wing talking points pipe and smoke it.

Unlike some, I make a point of not speaking out of my ass.
The original land that was GIVEN BACK to Israel was also overwhelmingly approved by the UN. Islamo-nazi trash had a problem with that from day fucking one. And as I stated, any occupations of land that was not granted to them is the result of Palestine's war-mongering actions. Once again, that's how war works.

However, the UN of today is a complete joke. Their Palestine relief agency is deeply in bed with Hamas. The current Chair of the Security Council bombed a children's hospital on the very eve they took the Chair. China routinely violates the UNLCOS agreement they signed. And the UN itself is a quasi-govt body, elected by no one, answerable to no one and thinks they run shit. The UN lost its legitimacy long ago.

And so have you. Going off about the "Reich" wing while you throw your support fully behind islamo-nazis. Goddam you really are stupid. Palestine is an islamo-nazi state. Sooo to sum up, I'm a Reich-wing idiot for NOT supporting islamo-nazis. Seriously, how stupid are you?

Stick that in your islamo-nazi defender pipe and cram it up your rectum. Unlike some, your ass is the only part of you that speaks.

moose eater

The original land that was GIVEN BACK to Israel was also overwhelmingly approved by the UN. Islamo-nazi trash had a problem with that from day fucking one. And as I stated, any occupations of land that was not granted to them is the result of Palestine's war-mongering actions. Once again, that's how war works.

However, the UN of today is a complete joke. Their Palestine relief agency is deeply in bed with Hamas. The current Chair of the Security Council bombed a children's hospital on the very eve they took the Chair. China routinely violates the UNLCOS agreement they signed. And the UN itself is a quasi-govt body, elected by no one, answerable to no one and thinks they run shit. The UN lost its legitimacy long ago.

And so have you. Going off about the "Reich" wing while you throw your support fully behind islamo-nazis. Goddam you really are stupid. Palestine is an islamo-nazi state. Sooo to sum up, I'm a Reich-wing idiot for NOT supporting islamo-nazis. Seriously, how stupid are you?

Stick that in your islamo-nazi defender pipe and cram it up your rectum. Unlike some, your ass is the only part of you that speaks.
And the Partition Act had specific boundaries applied in that move that Israel has violated without formal consequence for 76 years. Fact.

Last edited:

moose eater

I throw my support behind people defending their homes, no matter who they might be. And the laws state that in this case, Israel is operating illegally, and for a long time, and has only barely escaped reprimand at the UN for a LONG time due to the US's unilateral veto authority, not because the US is so pro-Jewish faith, but because the US State Dept views that area as militarily strategic and a benefit to multi-national corporate interests.

Do you really wish to speak about war crimes and violations of international laws from a western perspective? Have you missed the United States' violations on most continents on the planet?

Your selective choosing of facts tells a lot about you.

Again, learn something. Something other than your obvious Reich wing talking points.

So Hai

Hillarious australian segment on the F-35 describing the thing as doubly inferior to modern russian and chinese fighters and more.

A damning confirmation to what I have stated repeatedly, that the mighty american empire has lost the arms race not only in terms of sheer production numbers but also in technology and engineering.

audiohi

Veteran
Hillarious australian segment on the F-35 describing the thing as doubly inferior to modern russian and chinese fighters and more.

A damning confirmation to what I have stated repeatedly, that the mighty american empire has lost the arms race not only in terms of sheer production numbers but also in technology and engineering.

lol

in a 2008 RAND Corporation study

“The F- 35 is double-inferior,” the study's two authors John Stillion and Harold Scott Perdue concluded in their written summary. The new plane “can’t turn, can’t climb, can’t run,” they warned. Soon afterwards, the two authors left RAND and Lockheed and the Pentagon rejected their findings.

What 17 years can do for science, eh @So Hai :LOL:

ezgif-com-optimize-gif.19021117

Last edited:

So Hai

lol

in a 2008 RAND Corporation study

“The F- 35 is double-inferior,” the study's two authors John Stillion and Harold Scott Perdue concluded in their written summary. The new plane “can’t turn, can’t climb, can’t run,” they warned. Soon afterwards, the two authors left RAND and Lockheed and the Pentagon rejected their findings.
lmao, lol, and lmfao of course they rejected the findings, and now you have a less than 30 percent ”full mission capable rate” fleet of flying baby seals but hey, at least the bolshevik version of obese, retarded cartoon character has a GIF of the thing hovering mid air

speaking of 5-point btw.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
lmao, lol, and lmfao of course they rejected the findings, and now you have a less than 30 percent ”full mission capable rate” fleet of flying baby seals but hey, at least the bolshevik version of obese, retarded cartoon character has a GIF of the thing hovering mid air

speaking of 5-point btw.

yea, the f35 doesn't work

it doesn't work with nuclear weapons either

they aren't stationed all over the world

f-35a-with-2-b61-12-bombs-656668d476886.jpg

Last edited:

So Hai

yea, the f35 doesn't work

it doesn't work with nuclear weapons either

they aren't stationed all over the world

f-35a-with-2-b61-12-bombs-656668d476886.jpg
Less than 30 percent, or 15 percent even for the version used by your marines. And when are you going to fly baby seal over to Moscow and drop your nukes?