What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

moose eater

I can locate at least 20 more credible stories debunking the Zionist propaganda. Should I?

Last edited:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
who actively endangered who? the second question is baseless nonsense

first, it's "who endangered whom?" and it was the idiots that went without masks at all and did parties and did all kinds of shit during 2020 etc that endangered society at large;

and the second question is entirely relevant and coherent... you'd know that if you had ever come across the concept of "compelling state interest". the rights of the few to spew in public do not equal the rights of society at large to... live and have health.

spike protein shedding is real . the injected infected society
a4fec02cb33a9df3eea3f0d31c41c262.jpg

moose eater

That ought to satisfy and clarify the now somewhat proven allegations of Israeli propaganda where the 'weaponized rapes by Hamas' are concerned. I should hope, anyway.

moose eater

So Hai

Hillarious, jewish travels to Vietnam and finds out :LOL:

”We just welcome the human animal, even dog and cat only” :ROFLMAO:

shiva82

I can locate at least 20 more credible stories debunking the Zionist propaganda. Should I?

also , the link he posted was from the united nations . u.n troops are responsible for rape in every country they are present or have been present . every country they enter. they rape