What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

So Hai

main-qimg-7e64282385fdf9c03186e8cdfa5ae02b.webp
I can tell alot about a peoples character in how they view others
FA25B65E-BCC8-4A03-B31D-A75CD9563081.jpeg

I can also tell alot about a persons character in regards to how they have voted to support the genocide of the palestinian people, such persons have neither morals nor moral high ground in discussions.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Show me another human being exploded and laugh about it.

Preach to me about morals. Go ahead I'm listening. What is your government doing today?

Roms

Veteran
According to the source, 200 missile launches were carried out in less than a minute, which was made possible thanks to the participation of five launchers. The attack was part of a comprehensive operation to suppress the defense of the Ukrainian armed forces over a strategically important sector of the front.

Cannavore

Veteran
so they had prior knowledge of the hamas attack weeks in advance, did nothing, extended the nova festival for another day or two, then when shit hit the fan they enacted the hannibal directive and just started shooting at anything that moved. lol.

wonder how many israeli deaths are on the idf's hands for 10/7 lol.

Roms

Veteran
Children's hospital in Kyiv accidentally bombed by a Patriot air defense missile.

Russian forces carried out strikes on Ukrainian military industry sites and air bases,

Those who accuse are the accused, dirty nazi dog.

Last edited:

shiva82

Children's hospital in Kyiv accidentally bombed by a Patriot air defense missile.

Russian forces carried out strikes on Ukrainian military industry sites and air bases,

Those who accuse are the accused, dirty nazi dog.
like the passenger airpliner they shot down , or the gas attack in syria . a couple of recent examples out of many

they are vermin

Hiddenjems

I don’t know why people feel like they need to pick sides every time people fight. Ukraine and Russia both do plenty of bad shit. But both of their recent body counts pale in comparison to the 1,000,000+ people we killed in Iraq.

So Hai

I have you for a reminder, and here's another reminder.
What is your government doing today?
Same thing it does every day Brain, the bidding of american imperialists. I wouldn’t even call it my government, it is a zionist occupation regime.