What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

h.h.

Veteran
Somehow saying negative things about Obama is racist I guess. It is predicted he will try and run to Kenya for political asylum when the hammer comes down. And his entire term and those afterward are illegitimate and will be negated. No hidden boogieman.

What doesn't make sense is bringing racist into it. Seems like tilting at windmills.....

Did I hurt your feelings? Can’t talk about black folks running back to Africa without being called out? I’m sorry. I’m sure it hurt. Your life must be hell.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Foriegners are going to the Ukraine to fight against Russia. LOL, this is their reception:

BwaaaaHaaaaHaaa!!!

A large Hotel in Chernigov called Hotel Ukraine was hit last night and leveled by Russia.

It was housing 100s of Foreign fighters.

They gone....Didn't even make it to the battlefield.

As for the arms...

Putin is getting tired of western weapons pouring in through Poland. The poles better watch out.

I predict Ukraine's new eastern border will be the river, and they will have to move the capital of what remains west. They will never get back the seashore near Crimea back either. Nice job zelinzky and joe.

Montuno

...como el Son...
isn't Russia already having "problems" with Muslims in some areas? this is SURE to make things "better" there, lol... "I know what will make them happy! let's bomb their church while they are hiding from our missiles..." fucking BRILLIANT...😒

I think what could cause him problems would be if Putin's Syrian mercenaries feel sympathies towards Turkey's regime and the kind of Islam it espouses, which I don't know.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Predicted?? By whom? What hammer? The one Q keeps predicting will happen when they bring down the worldwide DemoRat pedophile ring??

Haven't you heard? The last expedition of National Geographic and James Cameron to the Tartessian area of Spain, "In search of the true Atlantis", found a Tartessian stele from 4000 years ago where it was predicted that, and how Trump would be resurrected on the third day of his death to continue bumming the world in the kingdom of the living.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He’s from Hawaii, not Kenya. Perhaps his dad was from Kenya. My dad was from Oklahoma. That’s irrevelant.

We all know you will run to Oklahoma when the truth is revealed, when the veil falls, when THE GREAT AWAKENING goes where we all go - the toilet (WWG#2WAG)

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somehow saying negative things about Obama is racist I guess. It is predicted he will try and run to Kenya for political asylum when the hammer comes down. And his entire term and those afterward are illegitimate and will be negated. No hidden boogieman.

What doesn't make sense is bringing racist into it. Seems like tilting at windmills.....

Sounds of squirming...

Latest posts

Latest posts