What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

deleted
Veteran

Russia – China Are on a Roll​

1703799680102.png

by Pepe Escobar

While the dogs of war bark, lie and steal, the Russia-China caravan strolls on.

2023 may be defined for posterity as The Year of the Russia-China Strategic Partnership. This wonder of wonders could easily sway under a groove by – who else – Stevie Wonder: “Here I am baby/ signed, sealed, delivered, I’m yours.”

In the first 11 months of 2023, trade between Russia and China exceeded $200 billion; they did not expect to achieve that until 2024.
.(...)

Roms

deleted
Veteran

On the 81st day of massacres, Israeli forces brought back the bodies of 80 Palestinians arrested in the northern Gaza Strip and then executed via the Karam Abu Salem crossing.

The’ burial of the bodies of these 80 Palestinians took place in a mass grave in Rafah on Tuesday.
1703801540371.png

1703801548312.png

Israel delivered 80 mutilated corpses with stolen organs​

The Gaza government media office reports that the Israeli’arm raped the corpses of 80 Palestinians, delivering them mutilated with stolen organs.

The Israeli army also refuses to disclose their names and the places from which their bodies were taken during the war in Gaza.

Palestinian citizens kidnapped by Israeli forces in Gaza were wearing serial numbers on their sleeves.

1703801597940.png

Many detainees subjected to this’identification system died under torture. Narcotic pills, shots, electric shocks and Shabeh…

Rescued Gazans share poignant accounts of the brutal torture inflicted by Israeli forces. Dozens of testimonies have surfaced about executions on the ground by the Israeli’arme in Gaza.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
on another front (sort of) news today says yet ANOTHER of Putins "friends" died as a result of a fall from his own third floor window!?!? goodbye, Vladimir Egorov. those fuckers just won't learn, will they? "aw, it can't happen to ME..." :eek: :pointlaug

shiva82

on another front (sort of) news today says yet ANOTHER of Putins "friends" died as a result of a fall from his own third floor window!?!? goodbye, Vladimir Egorov. those fuckers just won't learn, will they? "aw, it can't happen to ME..." :eek: :pointlaug
your proxy war has killed 500000 ukranians, displaced millions and lost all national defence integrity . other states will take more land. and the ukranian people will forever be in debt .

make peace and end the war

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
your proxy war has killed 500000 ukranians, displaced millions and lost all national defence integrity . other states will take more land. and the ukranian people will forever be in debt .

make peace and end the war

AOH isn't responsible for the war you claim is a proxy war... Putin invaded Ukraine.

He didn't do it to frame the US... he did it as a land grab so he can secure Ukrainian ports.

Peace is up to Russia.

I doubt that they quit quietly, but you never know.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"the right to exist goes both ways" i'll buy that. when Hamas & the Palestinian people start marching in the streets & chanting THAT instead of "DEATH TO ISRAEL!" and launching rockets, maybe something good can happen. i'm not going to hold my breath though. one slogan gets militant young men MUCH more fired up than the other one...don't anyone screw up & assume that i think Israel is innocent in this tragedy. nobody thinks that. nobody.

Cannavore

Veteran
no country has the "right to exist". especially a country that's occupying another land illegally and committing the most aggregious war crimes possibly of this century.

the state of israel as it currently exists should be dismantled

Cannavore

Veteran
Doesn’t make you any less of a jewish supremacist. Even Joe Biden understands that you don’t have to be a jew to be a zionist. And he is demented.

You are a deranged fascist pushing mass migration on swedish society while pretending that displacing native population by masses of migrants is ”anti-racist”.

Speaking of Sweden, this marxist-zionist spent years promoting replacement migration to Sweden before letting it slip on the question of population replacement in Palestine:

”Israel has the right to genoci… ehrm, self-defence..”.

yeaaaaaaah im not gonna bother responding to your neonazi shit.

libs call me anti semite
nazis call me jewish supremacist and/or marxist jew

lmaoooooo

shiva82

the term 'master race ' was first termed and used by the zionist communist regime that destroyed russia. zionism is nothing to do with judaism and the tanakh

So Hai

when Hamas & the Palestinian people start marching in the streets & chanting THAT instead of "DEATH TO ISRAEL!" and launching rockets, maybe something good can happen.
Something good like, like they will get their land back? Israel is committing genocide in Gaza because they want to replace its population with israelis, build nice beach front villas and so on.

Latest posts

Latest posts