What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Volcanna

Veteran
74FA7CE2-4909-492D-B1F6-091147065265.jpeg

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Da stay in the closet.:D

Build Back Better, you will own nothing.Great Leader of Russia not like this da.

Attachments

• photo2117625.jpg
    photo2117625.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 29

Three Berries

A Surprising Explanation Of Russia's Invasion From A Former Top-Level CIA Official

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...l-cia-official

MSNBC piece describes a war that could have easily been avoided:

The fact that the NATO status question was not put on the table as Putin signaled that he was serious about an invasion — so plainly that the U.S. government was spelling it out with day-by-day updates — was an error, and potentially a catastrophic one. It may sound cruel to suggest that Ukraine could be barred, either temporarily or permanently, from entering a military alliance it wants to be in. But what’s more cruel is that Ukrainians might be paying with their lives for the United States’ reckless flirtation with Ukraine as a future NATO member without ever committing to its defense.

Hempy McNoodle

That it’s footage from a climate protest in Vienna?

That it’s since been used as covid/anti-mandate/anti-vaccine propaganda/disinformation?

That it now lives on as anti-Ukraine war propaganda/disinformation?

That Hempy sees/believes/re-posts without thinking or fact-checking?

No. Why the dishonesty??

Hempy McNoodle

Ding! Ding! Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Why do you hate the truth? Aren't you concerned that people will know that you are willfully dishonest? Just admit that you have no idea what is going on (rather than lying about what people are posting. Luckily, I know that most people DO open the links I post! :smoker:

Hempy McNoodle

Are you sure? I heard that Q said JFK was going to bring the gold (taken from the Golden Gate) but he never showed up like Q said he would.:clock watch:

Q, never said anything like that. Q once responded to a person who asked about JFK Jr being alive. Guess what Q said... "No." The news makes things up. The fakenews knowingly lies.

Hempy McNoodle

https://files.catbox.moe/ao3f11.mp4

I decided to post this short video clip again. Since members such as Butterfly Effect, JKD, and Chi13 are being openly dishonest about it. Does this look like a staged climate change protest (as some members would have you believe)?

Maybe it is my fault for asking folks to explain this video. It just goes to show the extent of the dishonesty of some people (invariably, they support the Neo-Nazi side of any modern conflict).