What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

from the future
Veteran
You forgot thats not People, thats Animals and Subhumans when You follow I24News.

What do You think, see we just some Mushroomclouds in the Middle-East in near Future?

Let's hope not and i really don't think so for the Middle-East, but i know a message from a medium who saw a big nuclear problem in Italy where U.S. bases are very implanted. (2024...???)

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Zionist war crimes go beyond the great Nazi phenomenon​

1697892395869.png

par Faouzi Oki

The’air army of the Israeli occupation bombed, Thursday evening 19 October, the Greek Orthodox Church of St. Porphyre, the oldest church in Gaza after bombing mosques and hospitals. The Zionist war crime is largely confirmed, acts that the ruthless Nazi warlord Adolf Hitler had not committed in the 2nd World War. Many displaced people, who had sheltered in the’ of this church, fell as martyrs, including 18 from Christian families.

In a statement, the Gaza Ministry of Health claimed that the raid caused a large number of martyrs and wounded in the’ of the church. The human toll of this strike is for’indeterminate time. The raid damaged a facade of the’church and caused a building adjoining it to collapse, in which about 80 people had taken refuge to escape the bombing, according to the statement Wall Street Journal. The American daily said citing witnesses on the spot, that’ about 500 people, Christian and Muslim, had taken refuge on the site of the’church fleeing their homes. According to these witnesses, dozens of people were also in the meeting room of the’church, which was destroyed

Orthodox Patriarchate accuses Israel of crime against’ humanity​

The Orthodox Patriarchate of’al-Qods (Jerusalem) condemned with the utmost firmness the Israeli airstrike that hit the compound of its church in the city of Gaza, according to a statement posted on its official website.

«The Patriarchate emphasizes that targeting churches and their institutions, as well as the shelters that’s provide to protect innocent citizens, is, especially children and women who have lost their homes due to Israeli airstrikes on residential areas in the past thirteen days, it is a war crime that cannot be ignored», he added.

The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has condemned the bombing of the Church of St. Porphyria by the occupation, calling it another black spot in the long toll of Zionist crimes against humanity. Saint-Porphyre, the oldest church still active in the Palestinian enclave, in the shade of a minaret, is located in the historic district of Old Gaza. It is located not far from the hospital, which was targeted by the Israeli bombing causing the martyrdom of more than 500 civilians on Tuesday evening, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.

Faouzi Oki

GenghisKush

In this video a 19-year-old resident of Kibbutz Be’eri gives her testimonial of the horrifying events she witnessed 4 days prior, during the murderous terror attack committed by Hamas in the southern parts of Israel.

Please watch the following and consider her words, translated.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
When those indecent rich kids will understand that Israel nation should never have existed and when they will realize that they were conditioned to be in religious war they will start to free themselves and probably for most go back to where they all come from. Free Palestine and dismantling israeli!

Roms

from the future
Veteran
I hope Putin's denazification doesn't find its way to France, for your sake.

Hide your wrong head puppet, we look forward to welcoming him and NovaRussia, NovaEuropa then will come hand in hand!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Look at that shit. Thats just from yesterday. Id love to know who exactly plans to rebuild all that. I suppose it will be turned into condos for hipsters

View attachment 18908647

You sound like a hippie 😂

Nobody is planning on rebuilding until the time comes.

They're still knocking blocks over and there's no recess lady to intervene.

God is so great that they're waiting and watching their creation destroy itself.

It really makes you wonder if the region will ever get perspective.

audiohi

Veteran
Yeah Audi let me down. Some of us don't have a thing to do with the mark fuckerberg metaverse

yea.

it was about all the dead bodies buried in rubble.

and the massive amount of flies and coming disease.

and there being no toilets with water.

or feminine products for Palestinians.

sorry about that. weird it wasn't able to be displayed.