What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
y1mnyh9wdyma1.png

Corpselover Fat

Let's listen to Girkin yet again.

Prigozhin and Shoigu happily inform the population of the Russian Federation that they managed to take half of Artyomovsk (both non-Russian noviops, of course, do not dare to pronounce the original name of the city - Bakhmut).

Without at all denying the courage and heroism of the Wagner fighters and commanders (as well as the interacting units of the RF Armed Forces), I will only note that the results of more than 2 months of brutal meat grinder in the form of taking half of the city blocks of a small city testify to anything, but not about the military talents of both of these characters. And, unfortunately, I express confidence that after the final capture of the city, the offensive will "come to naught" in front of the next enemy fortified areas built during the time Bakhmut and Soledar were storming.

I have to state that the winter offensive of the RF Armed Forces was limited to frontal strikes against heavily fortified positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and, in general, ended in failure (which is in no way compensated by the insignificant tactical successes of our troops and the heavy losses of the enemy).

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Russian hypersonic missiles destroy secret US/NATO command bunker in Kiev - Dozens of top US officials vaporized​

According to a Dutch news site.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Ukraine, meaning the state and all its Nazi formations fighting ethnic war against the russian people with full backing of the west. You yourself posted your latest fan club pictures of the UPA flag just a few pages back, and you are asking who cares.

You must have missed the speech of the C14 leader. He explains who started the war and why. Straight from the horses mouth.

I do it like you mostly and post just a loud laughin smilie.🤣

greyfader

Russian hypersonic missiles destroy secret US/NATO command bunker in Kiev - Dozens of top US officials vaporized​

bullshit! never happened! the only two sources showing that are;

see also;

and the inteldrop.com, another russia sponsored site

both crap propaganda sites!

if you have a dutch source let's see it!