What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
While do so in lack of argument, and I over you thinking that old sountrack of your life would save from being called out as a Nazi sympathizer, they laugh at killing russian ”untermensch”.

View attachment 18818403
View attachment 18818404
Oh dear,,,,
calling out a long term member a Nazi cos he’s German,,,,🥱🥱🥱
I tend to not debate with idiots cos they wear you down and beat you with experience every time😂😎🥱,,,
so you won’t be engaging with me,,,,,,
Please feel free to blame the English,,,
Its nectar to us,,,,s2

entropical

Veteran
Thermobaric? Sucks the air right out of your lungs.
Kinzhal missile hitting a NATO weapons depot. It glows sort of with a bright light before striking its target. It is hypersonic and diffuses the air around it, creating this effect that also makes it stealth against radar.

It can be equipped with different war heads including nuclear. I don’t know if they have thermobarics for them but in this case then a bunker buster is my guess. They use these missiles against deep Sovjet era bunkers.

Russia has warned repeatedly that they may strike decision making centres if red lines are crossed. Their latest missile barrage was launched in retaliation of the terrorist attack in Bryansk.

This was an older video, not sure when it was filmed.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
While do so in lack of argument, and I over you thinking that old sountrack of your life would save from being called out as a Nazi sympathizer, they laugh at killing russian ”untermensch”.
I think the only Nazi or better Goebbels lover is you? You can write it often as you want, it doesn´t make it true. I´ve got pity for you and your nazi obsession.

ring-girls-ukraine.gif

entropical

Veteran
Oh dear,,,,
calling out a long term member a Nazi cos he’s German,,,,🥱🥱🥱
I tend to not debate with idiots cos they wear you down and beat you with experience every time😂😎🥱,,,
so you won’t be engaging with me,,,,,,
Please feel free to blame the English,,,
Its nectar to us,,,,s2
It has nothing to do with him being german and everything to do with him supporting ukronazis. Anyone who sympathize with them is by definition a Nazi sympathizer, and you don’t have to be a Nazi to be a sympathizer. You could be one of those you don’t debate.

C00ED686-CEDA-45EE-81D2-DAF84664A256.jpeg

Russophobia looks to be working out great for you english, store shelves are all out of nectar while russian markets overflow with milk and honey, and all sorts of tasty vegetables as well.

entropical

Veteran
I think the only Nazi or better Goebbels lover is you? You can write it often as you want, it doesn´t make it true. I´ve got pity for you and your nazi obsession.
I am not a corpselover dude, thats the other guy.

But, I will say this. Your former minister of propaganda and enlightenment was right about one thing: ”The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.”

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You are real good entertainment, to interesting to put you on the ignore list.
Fallout from Merkel openly showing her disdain for Chump at the G7. More than half of our country agreed with her.

It must be difficult when you know the truth so well being patient with those who know so little. It's very insulting. Sorry.

Three Berries

Kinzhal missile hitting a NATO weapons depot. It glows sort of with a bright light before striking its target. It is hypersonic and diffuses the air around it, creating this effect that also makes it stealth against radar.

It can be equipped with different war heads including nuclear. I don’t know if they have thermobarics for them but in this case then a bunker buster is my guess. They use these missiles against deep Sovjet era bunkers.

Russia has warned repeatedly that they may strike decision making centres if red lines are crossed. Their latest missile barrage was launched in retaliation of the terrorist attack in Bryansk.

This was an older video, not sure when it was filmed.
Saw a video of one flying over head from the other day. A very loud sonic boom.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Nazis are being led by a Jew, aren't running concentration camps, and don't have sweeping plans to rebuild Germany?

They probably aren't very Nazi Nazis.
Zionist and forced to continue till the last Ukrainian.

REMINDER: CIA Director William Burns admitted in 2008 that NATO expansion to Ukraine crosses Moscow’s “redlines” and "could potentially split the country in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene.”

IMG_20230311_214513_845.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It has nothing to do with him being german and everything to do with him supporting ukronazis. Anyone who sympathize with them is by definition a Nazi sympathizer, and you don’t have to be a Nazi to be a sympathizer. You could be one of those you don’t debate.

View attachment 18818519

Russophobia looks to be working out great for you english, store shelves are all out of nectar while russian markets overflow with milk and honey, and all sorts of tasty vegetables as well.
Point proven!👍
Fell into that one mucker,,,,😂😎😂
Night Night,,,,
I’m off to smoke my organic London Rhino X Pre 98 Bubba Kush and listen to Radiohead,,,,
peace and regards ,,,s2

Last edited:

Corpselover Fat

Zionist and forced to continue till the last Ukrainian.

REMINDER: CIA Director William Burns admitted in 2008 that NATO expansion to Ukraine crosses Moscow’s “redlines” and "could potentially split the country in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene.”

View attachment 18818594

I thought you were trying to make us believe Russia isn't just trying to stomp around forcing their imperialist will on sovereign nations.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Russia does just want a safe border, but has also special connections due the past.Btw the US would do the same when the Chinese would military interfere in Mexico.

🇷🇺🇮🇷 Russia seized part of American weapons for Ukraine and gave it to Iran to create analogues, - CNN with reference to the Pentagon

▪️According to the US military, the Russians sent samples of captured weapons to Iran in order to try to create similar weapons based on it.
▪️Among the transferred samples are Javelin anti-tank systems and MANPADS.
It is not clear whether Iran has successfully reverse-engineered any of the US weapons captured in Ukraine, but Tehran has shown great expertise in developing weapons systems based on US equipment captured earlier, the article emphasizes.

Corpselover Fat

Russia does just want a safe border, but has also special connections due the past.Btw the US would do the same when the Chinese would military interfere in Mexico.

So indeed you are just saying Russia, as an imperialist nation, thinks it owns it's neighboring countries and is allowed to kill their citizens if they step out of line. What ever the us might do in a hypothetical situation has absolutely zero to do with whether it is right for Russia to invade other countries.

Last edited:

Corpselover Fat

And, jesus, do you think it would be ok for the us to invade mexico if mexico decided they might want to ally with china? Should mexico just be like, ok come over and take control? Should they fight back? Would it be ok for the us to do this to mexican cities just because they thought allying with china in the future might protect them from being invaded by the us?

Marinka-Ukraine-.jpg