What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Three Berries

"Russian volunteer troops in Izyum locate Ukrainian Satanic “child network”. Ukraine a hotzone for human trafficking satanic organ harvesting. "The remains had their organs and brains removed. They were like gutted rabbits."

how batshit crazy do you have to be to believe something like this?

and, personally, i resent it deeply as a dues-paying member of the "satanic organ harvesters" local union #666!
Organ harvesting and sales is a world wide multi billion dollar industry.

dramamine

i have never presented it as assistance or charity.

i have presented it as evidence of hypocrisy.

and you are the one who saw a parallel between james mattis and a destructive mob.

reminds me of an old saying;

"ignorant people can't be embarrassed or shamed."
Why is it hypocrisy then?

St. Phatty

I wonder what is the correlation between "efficiency" in the domestic economy, and the might of the military.

I wonder how long it takes in Russia to fix a telecom tower that was blown down by wind.

Where Iive it has been 3 1/2 weeks, and zero signs of progress, other than lawyers sending each other letters threatening impending legal consequences.

The Internet providers are telling the tower company that they have no obligation to pay $700 a month for a tiny amount of space on an antenna that is laying on the ground, with all the equipment smushed.

I have never seen the US more disabled and less "can do" than it was in 2022/2023.

How does that filter over to the military sector and the reliability of the gear ?

If the repair time for a simple blown down tower in Russia is 1 week, what does that say about the quality of their military gear ?

Because all the Internet is down, I concentrated on mixing up 2023 soil mixes. Got several cubic yards mixed up, basically the indigenous soil with worms and plant food.

audiohi

Veteran
I wonder what is the correlation between "efficiency" in the domestic economy, and the might of the military.

I wonder how long it takes in Russia to fix a telecom tower that was blown down by wind.

Where Iive it has been 3 1/2 weeks, and zero signs of progress, other than lawyers sending each other letters threatening impending legal consequences.

The Internet providers are telling the tower company that they have no obligation to pay $700 a month for a tiny amount of space on an antenna that is laying on the ground, with all the equipment smushed.

I have never seen the US more disabled and less "can do" than it was in 2022/2023.

How does that filter over to the military sector and the reliability of the gear ?

If the repair time for a simple blown down tower in Russia is 1 week, what does that say about the quality of their military gear ?

Because all the Internet is down, I concentrated on mixing up 2023 soil mixes. Got several cubic yards mixed up, basically the indigenous soil with worms and plant food.

Sounds like your local government sucks.

You must live in a republican area

I can't remember the last time I lost a utility, let alone gone without.

greyfader

my wife and i both do a lot of work via the internet. service here was interrupted one time in 2 years when a passing truck with an extended bucket attachment tore the cable off the house.

it was fixed the same afternoon. we've never lost electric service. there's a nuclear power plant 20 miles away.

i guess it's probably a good idea to think about the services in an area before you move there.

greyfader

Why is it hypocrisy then?
because they hate the very land that legally made available and provided these welfare systems for them. for their welfare.

the opportunity to even have access to such programs means that you are a privileged person on this planet.

dramamine

because they hate the very land that legally made available and provided these welfare systems for them. for their welfare.

the opportunity to even have access to such programs means that you are a privileged person on this planet.
A mandatory contract on earnings isn't welfare, but you can frame it that way if you want to.

Brother Nature

I've refrained from posting russian death for the most part.

If you think they aren't dying in large numbers, I can help you see the truth.
It doesn't seem that anyone knows an actual number of losses on either side. Each source seems to differ a fair bit in their estimates. (Sorry the format didn't copy as well into the thread, but it still shows the estimated stats.)

Total casualties​

BreakdownCasualtiesTime periodSource
Russian and allied forces
(VSRF, Rosgvardiya, FSB,
PMC Wagner, PMC Redoubt,
DPR & LPR)
Civilians8,311–33,681+ killed (est.)[72][e]24 February 2022 – 5 January 2023Ukrainian government
6,952 killed, 11,144 wounded
(conf. minimum, thought higher)
24 February – 9 January 2023United Nations[73]
40,000 casualties[f]24 February – 9 November 2022US CJCS estimate[80]
20,000 killed and wounded24 February – 30 November 2022EC estimate[81]
Ukrainian forces
(ZSU, NGU, SBGS)
10,000 killed, 30,000 wounded,
7,200 missing (5,600 captured)
24 February – 3 June 2022Ukrainian government[82][83][84][85]
61,207 killed, 49,368 wounded24 February – 21 September 2022Russian government[86][87][88]
100,000+ killed and wounded24 February – 9 November 2022US CJCS[77][79][89][76]
3,400+ captured, 15,000+ missing24 February – 30 December 2022Ukrainian government[90]
Ukrainian forces (ZSU)10,000–13,000 killed24 February – 1 December 2022Ukrainian government[91]
100,000+ killed and wounded24 February – 9 November 2022US CJCS estimate[74][77][79]
60,000 killed, 180,000- 190,000 wounded24 February – 15 November 2022DGEUMS estimate[92]
100,000+ killed, wounded and
deserted
24 February – 13 December 2022UK estimate[93]
115,290 losses[g]24 February 2022 – 15 January 2023Ukrainian government[94]
Russian forces
(VSRF, Rosgvardiya, FSB,
PMC Wagner, PMC Redoubt)
22,000+ killed (estimate, 11,662 confirmed
by names), 77,000+ wounded (estimate)
24 February 2022 – 17 January 2023BBC News Russian & Mediazona[99]
Russian forces
(PMC Wagner)
4,100+ killed, 10,000+ wounded24 February 2022 – 6 January 2023US estimate[100]
800–1,000 killed24 February – 4 November 2022Ukrainian CCHT NGO[101]
315 killed (confirmed by names)24 February – 29 December 2022BBC News Russian & Mediazona[99]
Russian forces (VSRF)5,937 killed24 February – 21 September 2022Russian government[102]
Donetsk PR forces4,163 killed, 17,329 wounded26 February – 22 December 2022Donetsk PR[103]
Luhansk PR forces1,200+ killed24 February 2022 – 6 January 2023BBC News Russian & Mediazona[104]

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
misc-quote-waste-time-marcus-aurelius.jpg

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
"Russian volunteer troops in Izyum locate Ukrainian Satanic “child network”. Ukraine a hotzone for human trafficking satanic organ harvesting. "The remains had their organs and brains removed. They were like gutted rabbits."

how batshit crazy do you have to be to believe something like this?

and, personally, i resent it deeply as a dues-paying member of the "satanic organ harvesters" local union #666!
She was victim from Epstein and survived, but saw a newspaper article 1993 about child trafficking mainly from Eastern Europe where one boy 12 years old was used for a snuff movie.I will spare you the details, but that was sick satanic.

St. Phatty

The Trick is standing up at a County Meeting,
and explaining WHY they suck,
and what they can do about it,
without pissing everybody off.

There was actually an article in the paper about "some retired guy" getting into a yelling match with one of the county commissioners, about the county commissioners doing a shitty job.

Now the county commissioners are seeking vengeance on the local paper by putting legal notices in the newspaper one town over.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
. we've never lost electric service. there's a nuclear power plant 20 miles away.
power goes out here every time that it rains/snows/wind blows. but never for more than a few minutes, since the utility company went around and had ALL overhanging branches etc trimmed back away from power lines. live among a cluster of TVA dams here...

Latest posts

Latest posts