What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Corpselover Fat

Talked about hypocritism, western allies killed millions in Iraq, Syria and Libya, Vietnamese people still suffering from the chemical warfare in the 1960s and early 1970s.
Ukraine is only interesting for the West due the fertile soil, oil & gas.

So it's ok for Russia to invade other countires and kill their citizens, because sonewhere else someone else maybe did something before. Your support for Russian imperialism is disgusting.

greyfader

Greyfader, I don't get why you're presenting social security and medicare as government assistance or charity of some kind. We all pay into it, whether we want to or not. Obviously. People should what, not accept their investment back because they have issues with the government? You're reaching with that one.

Should people tear up their income tax refund to protest taxes too?
i have never presented it as assistance or charity.

i have presented it as evidence of hypocrisy.

and you are the one who saw a parallel between james mattis and a destructive mob.

reminds me of an old saying;

"ignorant people can't be embarrassed or shamed."

greyfader

idea was low-orbit space-based platforms, with giant tungsten rods in an array. no explosives, nothing. just these things dropping out of a clear blue sky, no warning. bundles of 20 ft long, i ft diameter tungsten rods slamming into the earth at about Mach 5 unleashing incredible kinetic energy & blowing right through anything in the way to incredible depths into the earth. "too expensive to get into orbit" they said. a bit later, Space Force was formed... :shucks:
Ronald Reagan and the "star wars" initiative is one of the things that broke the soviet union.

we announced the program and the soviets realized they couldn't afford to build something like that.

we couldn't afford it either at the time but the soviets didn't know that.

it was supposed to be a space-based weapons platform that could shoot down anything it saw with high-intensity lasers.

they put out artist animations of a group of them ringing the earth.

this was in the early 80's and it's still not here.

"all war is based upon deception" sun tzu

the cold war was a straight-up weapons race.

but psychology can be a powerful weapon too.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
This adv3nture is the MICs wettest dream. They get to fight Russia, and burn through and get paid to replace very expensive toys. Economy is boosted (America biggest product is war weapons), and no wounded American vets to have to care for. They learned - let the other guys do th3 fighting and dying, the real glory is in the profits.

I have been trying to get you to understand that just because you have a nickname for people or groups doesn't mean that we are all hip to your jargon.

You might want to consider that before you start posting.

Just in case you want to look like you are talking to anyone but yourself.

Three Berries

It becomes too expensive to have kids, at least for responsible adults. Comments are telling too:

The welfare babies seem to always have a way. This is one of many reasons they love bringing in young Hispanics, because they breed. Inflation requires a growing population, or the game ends.
Good chaos.
China after decades of forced limiting family size is now facing population loss. After a while it becomes unsustainable to support service economies. So the population who has been conditioned to get what they want whenever they want it will find out they can't. And they will clamor for the government to do something. Who then will restrict even more of their rights.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
So it's ok for Russia to invade other countires and kill their citizens, because sonewhere else someone else maybe did something before. Your support for Russian imperialism is disgusting.
Which countries did they invade?

Ukraine is f#cked up country and when you violate an agreement and doing atrocities against ethnic groups in the country, don't be surprised when big brother gets angry.

Three Berries

Talked about hypocritism, western allies killed millions in Iraq, Syria and Libya, Vietnamese people still suffering from the chemical warfare in the 1960s and early 1970s.
Ukraine is only interesting for the West due the fertile soil, oil & gas.
Well they have to hide the US corruptions in Ukraine from 2014 onward. That's what this is really about. And Blackrock can't make money fixing stuff up if we first down blow it up with weapons they make. Just massive taxpayer money laundering.

US Debt Clock real time

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I've refrained from posting russian death for the most part.

If you think they aren't dying in large numbers, I can help you see the truth.
I know, it's not only Ukrainian, Wagner,DPR,LNR,RuAF as well.They also still shelling with HIMARS hospitals, houses etc from civilians etc like they did since 2014.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
platform that could shoot down anything it saw with high-intensity lasers.
they HAVE laser weapons now. hmmm...wonder if any have gone into orbit "yet"...? poses a neat question concerning Russia's missiles that they claim can't be shot down. it doesn't matter how fast a missile is moving, a beam of light is faster & will hit it. be embarrassing as hell to find out that you had bet the farm on your mule winning the Kentucky Derby... :biglaugh:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I try to get anyone's opinion, as long as they weren't handed it by someone else.

I'm starting to think that might be the case in this instance.

greyfader

"Russian volunteer troops in Izyum locate Ukrainian Satanic “child network”. Ukraine a hotzone for human trafficking satanic organ harvesting. "The remains had their organs and brains removed. They were like gutted rabbits."

how batshit crazy do you have to be to believe something like this?

and, personally, i resent it deeply as a dues-paying member of the "satanic organ harvesters" local union #666!

Latest posts

Latest posts