What's new

War

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
here's a history of that old, worn-out, patriot air-defense system.

i know you won't read it but the patriot system, though 40 years old, is still considered to be the best on the planet by military experts.

yes, the missile design is 40 years old but it has been continuously upgraded with the latest electronics.

not just the missile itself but also the radar and guidance systems. there are multiple variants.

it can shoot down anything in the sky, including incoming ICBM's.

it does not make actual contact with the target.

it is a proximity weapon that just has to get close before it goes off.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

"read it and weep as you realize your puny weapons are no match for Darth Vader!"

substitute any of the following for Darth Vader;

Hitler, Mussolini, the US, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Israel, Ukraine, Putler, and let's not forget the big orange wannabe, Donald Trump. etc., etc!

it really doesn't matter who you substitute for good old Darth, it always sounds the same.

the enemy is a merciless killer who will eat your babies, rape your wife, mother, sister, and maybe you too!

no moral structure, godless, sub-human monsters.

yeah, right! Do you want to see the enemy? look in the mirror.

my god is bigger and badder than your god! he can kick your god's ass any day of the week!

or, my country's army is bigger and badder, yada,yada, doo, doo!

the pro-putin folks on this thread still haven't gotten off the false moral issues that putler is using to trick his own people into dying for him.

this is a land grab from day one!

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

i want to add to this one that i've seen the stones twice. once in frisco, and i was at the altamont pass free concert where the hells angels murdered a young black man in the crowd.

Last edited: