What's new

War

St. Phatty

The cocaine clown of Kiev refused peace in April, and a hundred thousand ukranians have died on the battlefields as a consequence of his decision to continue the war.

Historian & Writer Chris Bollyn describes exactly what happened to the Previous Democratically elected leader, Yanukovich, in 2014.

The CIA wanted to get rid of him, and they got rid of him.

The burden of that - NATO & the CIA right on Russia's border - now falls on the Ukrainian people, and the Russian people.

ALL of those deaths can be laid at the feet of the Parasites in Washington, DC.

Putin is doing what most of the people here would do if an EXTREMELY kleptomaniac neighbor WITH A LOT OF GUNS moved in next door to them.

Mr. Bollyn talks about Ukraine I think at about the 1:40 point.

audiohi

Veteran
Why won't your putin go to Bakhmout?

He's too scared

This serious guy has better and important things to do than our westerners fucking clown com'

So, did Rogozin get his dick blown off by Ukrainians going where he didn't belong?

I hope somebody knows how to handle that little leaking Soyuz problem they got going on without him

lol

zb1pbrybso7a1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Roms

Veteran
lol to understand why U.S. weapons and army are out dated just make your research about Russian's technology about electro-magnetism, Vladimir can turn off all electronic systems.... :bashhead:

1671882229216.png

St. Phatty

lol to understand why U.S. weapons and army are out dated just make your research about Russian's technology about electro-magnetism, Vladimir can turn off all electronic systems.... :bashhead:

I wouldn't say that American systems are outdated.

I would say that they were Killed with Complexity
and the fact that maybe a 1/3 of the tech employees at the average military contractor simply don't belong there, because they are too ignorant for the job.

Maybe the second to last thing I worked on at a military contractor was for the F-22.

I fixed the problem with a $7 tube of dielectric grease. I was ordered to set that aside - or I would be fired - and to write a proposal for a $5 Million re-design. A Carrot & Stick approach.

So they added another layer of complexity to the F22.

The last thing I worked on, was a "re-design of the re-design" of the 2 F-22 backplanes. These aren't ordinary circuit boards. These are circuit boards that each have 5000+ circuit nodes - and every one of them has to be exactly right, or it won't work.

The first revision of the F22 Avionics had EMI grounding, naturally, because it's a computer/ radio with low-voltage high-frequency digital and high-power RF/ microwave.

For the second revision, to "remove costs" a co-worker Moron REMOVED ALL THE EMI SHIELDING - and got promoted because they "met their goals".

So they saved a few $100 on a very expensive circuit board - and disabled the system.

And 2 more revisions were added to the F22 document stack.

Now imagine a new engineer who comes in and wants a "download" of F22 documents so that they can start being helpful.

That's 10,000 pages, including large D and E size drawings counted as 1 page.

Revisions on Revisions on Revisions - ENDLESSLY. No matter how smart you are, you will still go down to manufacturing with a Big Frown, and look for ANYONE who can tell you "what's really going on". If you're "lucky", you will be given a Backplane to stare at and to compare to the drawings.

Then you will find - they don't match. If you are persistent and nice, you might find a manufacturing engineer or Digital test engineer to explain what on Earth is going on, and they will explain - "we did this part to the B revision, and this part to the D revision, and this part to the C revision."

I could go on and on, but the point is - American military electronics are fore more complex than they need to be, and all the brainpower that could be used to make them better, is used for "bullshit stuff".

A well-managed Russian facility could produce a more reliable Avionics system with 200 engineers, than Northrop Grumman did with 500 engineers.

The early part of any direct military conflict between the US & Russia (before they start using Nuclear Weapons), when they are using EW and fighter jets, will come down to how well managed the design of their equipment is.

And it's really easy for Russia or China to win on that front. They simply have to use common sense, and avoid the Keystone Cops SQUARED mismanagement that is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) at almost all American military contractors.

We are talking about systems that have rockets, but not rocket science.

It's SOP at American military contractors to transfer prototypes to manufacturing BEFORE the entire system works.

That guarantees that any newcomer will be saddled with 2000 pages of documentation to describe a system that could be described with 100 pages - because of all the revisions.

If Russia (or China) is smart enough to be patient and make an entire system work before transferring the design to manufacturing - their most advanced 4th Generation fighter jets will work better than American Fifth or Sixth Generation fighter jets.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
"Vladimir can turn off all electronic systems"

here you go again glorifying weapons of war!

this is not a peace and love guy, folks!

this guy glorifies war.

he keeps gleefully showing what he thinks the Ukrainian casualties are.

ha,ha,ha! 100,000 dead people! little musical emoji's.

you are actually mentally ill and need help.

jump117

Veteran
How demoralized and self loathing you must be, idolizing someone like Winston Churchill..
"The fact is that such a question immediately brings to mind in my memory a distant February evening in 1945 in the Crimea. I, at that time a young anti-occult scientist, was invited to one of the Allied after parties. Standing with cognac, surrounded by a variety of diplomats, spies who imagine themselves to be journalists, and journalists who imagine themselves to be spies, I carefully watched the chuckling trio of winners. Someone next to me sighed and said: "I don't understand how they can talk to this executioner of nations."

I turned around. The speaker was swarthy and bespectacled - later I repeatedly visited him at Bombay University to exchange experiences.

- You understand, my dear, that I am not ready to carry on a conversation about my leader in such a tone. I replied.

- And what about your leader? - the Indian was surprised. - I'm talking about Churchill.

I was also surprised: I only knew about Churchill that he was an uncle who smokes cigars, drinks cognac and raises a bulldog, and also that Hitler was defeated under him and Winnie the Pooh was invented.

But the doctor told me that the real Churchill is somewhat broader than his image. He told me about the recent famine in Bengal (1943), during which 1.5 to 2.5 million people died - and the British authorities prevented the faminers from fleeing to more prosperous areas. “When Churchill became Undersecretary for the Colonies at the beginning of the century, the Empire stopped publishing data on the victims of the famine. But under him, we alone in India had several famines - millions died, up to 80 million people starved,” Dr. Kumar said. “But he started with the blood of innocents, he’s no stranger to it.”

He spoke, and the real, uncut version of Churchill stood up in front of me in full growth. The young aristocrat began his career with the suppression of the Jose Marti uprising in Cuba and punitive operations in Sudan against Latinos and Negroes who had done nothing wrong to him. Then he participated in the genocide of the Boers. Then, as best he could, he strangled the Irish, Somalis, Rhodesians and Indians. Diving and emerging from power, he drove hungry Kenyans from the land, sent thousands of English homeless children to Australian labor colonies, bombed refugees in Dresden, rushed about the project of sterilizing 100 thousand "inferior" compatriots and concluding them in special concentration camps, and so on and so forth. “Do you know what he said about us Indians? “A stupid race, saved only by its reproduction from the fate it deserved,” the doctor read from memory. And he explained what fate Churchill had in mind, citing the politician’s appeal from 1937 : "I don't think that an injustice was done to the natives of Australia - a wiser, purer race came and took their place."

- Churchill and his empire rob half a billion people, mutilate the conquered countries, kill by the millions, cut out the flower of local nations - and you all think that this is a cute cunning guy in a top hat. Dr. Kumar finished bitterly. - you'll see, in a year he will again declare you devils and try to isolate you from the world. And in 50 years, in honor of the victory over Hitler, a monument will be erected to him in London - to him and Roosevelt, maybe - and your Uncle Joe will have been forgotten by that time. And no one will condemn the crimes of Churchillism. Everyone will think that he defeated the Germans - is it possible to recall everything else to him?

We parted that evening in silence.

From myself (AK), I’ll just add that the opium wars in China, which the British waged against it (I already wrote about these wars), claimed the lives of 50 million Chinese, and made 100 million Chinese into complete drug addicts.

Question: is no one going to answer for this? Are the British really going to teach morality to the whole world? Yes, in comparison with them, Stalin and Hitler and Pol Pot and Mao are real children.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Russia (or China) is smart enough to be patient and make an entire system work before transferring the design to manufacturing - their most advanced 4th Generation fighter jets will work better than American Fifth or Sixth Generation fighter jets.
IF New Guinea (or Greenland) is smart enough to be patient and make an entire system work before transferring the design to manufacturing - their most advanced 4th Generation fighter jets will work better than American Fifth or Sixth Generation fighter jets.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Historian & Writer Chris Bollyn describes exactly what happened to the Previous Democratically elected leader, Yanukovich, in 2014.

The CIA wanted to get rid of him, and they got rid of him.

The burden of that - NATO & the CIA right on Russia's border - now falls on the Ukrainian people, and the Russian people.

ALL of those deaths can be laid at the feet of the Parasites in Washington, DC.

Putin is doing what most of the people here would do if an EXTREMELY kleptomaniac neighbor WITH A LOT OF GUNS moved in next door to them.

Mr. Bollyn talks about Ukraine I think at about the 1:40 point.

just another trumpster looney tunes conspiracy theorist with absolutely no real information.

christopher bollyn is another conspiracy theorist who also hates jews. he is another one of "THE JEWS DID IT" crowd.

and st phatty doesn't seem to be able to get through a post without ranking on jews.

preoccupied and filled with bitter hatred!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The fact is that such a question immediately brings to mind in my memory a distant February evening in 1945 in the Crimea. I, at that time a young anti-occult scientist, was invited to one of the Allied after parties. Standing with cognac, surrounded by a variety of diplomats, spies who imagine themselves to be journalists, and journalists who imagine themselves to be spies, I carefully watched the chuckling trio of winners. Someone next to me sighed and said: "I don't understand how they can talk to this executioner of nations."

I turned around. The speaker was swarthy and bespectacled - later I repeatedly visited him at Bombay University to exchange experiences.

- You understand, my dear, that I am not ready to carry on a conversation about my leader in such a tone. I replied.

- And what about your leader? - the Indian was surprised. - I'm talking about Churchill.

I was also surprised: I only knew about Churchill that he was an uncle who smokes cigars, drinks cognac and raises a bulldog, and also that Hitler was defeated under him and Winnie the Pooh was invented.

But the doctor told me that the real Churchill is somewhat broader than his image. He told me about the recent famine in Bengal (1943), during which 1.5 to 2.5 million people died - and the British authorities prevented the faminers from fleeing to more prosperous areas. “When Churchill became Undersecretary for the Colonies at the beginning of the century, the Empire stopped publishing data on the victims of the famine. But under him, we alone in India had several famines - millions died, up to 80 million people starved,” Dr. Kumar said. “But he started with the blood of innocents, he’s no stranger to it.”

He spoke, and the real, uncut version of Churchill stood up in front of me in full growth. The young aristocrat began his career with the suppression of the Jose Marti uprising in Cuba and punitive operations in Sudan against Latinos and Negroes who had done nothing wrong to him. Then he participated in the genocide of the Boers. Then, as best he could, he strangled the Irish, Somalis, Rhodesians and Indians. Diving and emerging from power, he drove hungry Kenyans from the land, sent thousands of English homeless children to Australian labor colonies, bombed refugees in Dresden, rushed about the project of sterilizing 100 thousand "inferior" compatriots and concluding them in special concentration camps, and so on and so forth. “Do you know what he said about us Indians? “A stupid race, saved only by its reproduction from the fate it deserved,” the doctor read from memory. And he explained what fate Churchill had in mind, citing the politician’s appeal from 1937 : "I don't think that an injustice was done to the natives of Australia - a wiser, purer race came and took their place."

- Churchill and his empire rob half a billion people, mutilate the conquered countries, kill by the millions, cut out the flower of local nations - and you all think that this is a cute cunning guy in a top hat. Dr. Kumar finished bitterly. - you'll see, in a year he will again declare you devils and try to isolate you from the world. And in 50 years, in honor of the victory over Hitler, a monument will be erected to him in London - to him and Roosevelt, maybe - and your Uncle Joe will have been forgotten by that time. And no one will condemn the crimes of Churchillism. Everyone will think that he defeated the Germans - is it possible to recall everything else to him?

We parted that evening in silence.

From myself (AK), I’ll just add that the opium wars in China, which the British waged against it (I already wrote about these wars), claimed the lives of 50 million Chinese, and made 100 million Chinese into complete drug addicts.

Question: is no one going to answer for this? Are the British really going to teach morality to the whole world? Yes, in comparison with them, Stalin and Hitler and Pol Pot and Mao are real children.
Such resounding factual information. Did you read the one about Dick and Jane and the hill?