What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hempy McNoodle

Oh so you're trying to say Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 to annex Crimea claiming it was the people there want to be under Russian rule but decided to completely leave the story of bio-labs alone until 8 years later went they decide to invade again and they needed to come up with justification for their actions. You, and Three Berries are so hopelessly lost in Russian propaganda it's not even funny, just utterly sad. So sad that you're not even noticing that Russia has been killing the very people they claimed to come and save from the Nazis and obliterating their homes and their cities. I bet most of those people in Donetsk and Luhansk wish they had just relocated to Russia, they still would have lost their homes and cities but at least they would still have their lives.
I didn't say any of that, so don't put words in my mouth. But, to the point that you are trying to make, Russia did not take out the biolabs in 2014 because Obama and Nato would have forced the nuclear war (The Deep States ultimate goal). Russia waited until now, because The military is under it's own command now and not under a NATO puppet president. So, it is safe for Russia to take out the NAZIs and our military wants them too as well. Right now, Biden and NATO desperately want to be able to enter into war directly with Russia. They are pushing for Lithuania to close access to key locations in order to attempt to force Russia to attack Lithuania and engage various defense treatise which would end up bringing NATO into the war. The target is us. They want to force WW3 so that they can kill us all (or as many as possible).

St. Phatty

And the Chinese will clean out Taiwan..

That will be very interesting to watch.

"Taiwan dominates the world's semiconductor manufacturing industry – controlling 48 per cent of the foundry market and 61 per cent of the world's capacity to build at 16nm or better - according to market intelligence firm TrendForce."

If the US & China get into a Hot War over Taiwan, and it lasts more than a week ... well it will give business school students worldwide, something to study for the next 100 years.

On their abacuses.

Three Berries

That will be very interesting to watch.

"Taiwan dominates the world's semiconductor manufacturing industry – controlling 48 per cent of the foundry market and 61 per cent of the world's capacity to build at 16nm or better - according to market intelligence firm TrendForce."

If the US & China get into a Hot War over Taiwan, and it lasts more than a week ... well it will give business school students worldwide, something to study for the next 100 years.

On their abacuses.
One of the goals of deglobaliszation is reducing the concentrated areas of production and investment. I use to read a war/economic/political news letter that always talked about Cones of Malinvestment. Follow the money.....

But it is not the semiconductor biz that is the target here. More than likely the Deep State also has biolabs here are will be exposed by China.

So this needs to happen next couple of years but not before Ukraine is settled.

Hempy McNoodle

I have a feeling that, just as in the Ukraine situation, the US military will be unable to enter the conflict directly. And so, other nations will be unwilling (unable) to enter the conflict directly.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I didn't say any of that, so don't put words in my mouth. But, to the point that you are trying to make, Russia did not take out the biolabs in 2014 because Obama and Nato would have forced the nuclear war (The Deep States ultimate goal). Russia waited until now, because The military is under it's own command now and not under a NATO puppet president. So, it is safe for Russia to take out the NAZIs and our military wants them too as well. Right now, Biden and NATO desperately want to be able to enter into war directly with Russia. They are pushing for Lithuania to close access to key locations in order to attempt to force Russia to attack Lithuania and engage various defense treatise which would end up bringing NATO into the war. The target is us. They want to force WW3 so that they can kill us all (or as many as possible).
I didn't put any words in your mouth, Russia's stated claim when they annexed Crimea was that the majority of people their said they wanted to be under Russian rule and in fact a referendum was taken to confirm that although the results were dubious because at the time all of Ukraine was under control of a Putin puppet so your reasoning about them not exposing biolabs back then is flawed. What led to the change in leadership at that time was that the Kremlin puppet promised the people of Ukraine he would take a deal the EU was offering for trade which a more then 70% majority of Ukrainian people were in favor of. Once he was in office though he went back on his promise to do the EU deal and instead went with a Russian deal which led to a revolt that gave rise to the claims of Nazis running things and trying to commit Russian genocide because Russian forces mainly stayed out of it and let the separatists do most of the fighting on their behalf, that and the most aggressive force on the Ukrainian side at the time was the Azov Battalion. As for the whole nuclear war, WW3 angle that could have been done at any time if that was the goal, due to the Budapest Memorandum and the fact that the USA and the UK signed on as being the one's to defend Ukraine if they were ever invaded they had all the justification they needed to directly go after Russia if they wanted to both in 2014 or with the more recent invasion. What kept them out in both cases was the belief that if they did get directly involved against Russia Putin would turn it into a nuclear war. They don't need all this other BS with Lithuania or any other country all they need is a will to engage in a war guaranteed to turn nuclear. Which it would because that would be the only chance Russia would have against the US or the US combined with NATO which is clearly proven by how poorly they've been doing against just Ukraine's military. If they truly wanted a nuclear war to kill all of us then we would already be in a nuclear war.

Hempy McNoodle

Russia's stated claim when they annexed Crimea was that the majority of people their said they wanted to be under Russian rule and in fact a referendum was taken to confirm that although the results were dubious because at the time all of Ukraine was under control of a Putin puppet so your reasoning about them not exposing biolabs back then is flawed.
No. It's not. That doesn't address what I said at all.

Hempy McNoodle

I didn't put any words in your mouth, Russia's stated claim when they annexed Crimea was that the majority of people their said they wanted to be under Russian rule and in fact a referendum was taken to confirm that although the results were dubious because at the time all of Ukraine was under control of a Putin puppet so your reasoning about them not exposing biolabs back then is flawed. What led to the change in leadership at that time was that the Kremlin puppet promised the people of Ukraine he would take a deal the EU was offering for trade which a more then 70% majority of Ukrainian people were in favor of. Once he was in office though he went back on his promise to do the EU deal and instead went with a Russian deal which led to a revolt that gave rise to the claims of Nazis running things and trying to commit Russian genocide because Russian forces mainly stayed out of it and let the separatists do most of the fighting on their behalf, that and the most aggressive force on the Ukrainian side at the time was the Azov Battalion. As for the whole nuclear war, WW3 angle that could have been done at any time if that was the goal, due to the Budapest Memorandum and the fact that the USA and the UK signed on as being the one's to defend Ukraine if they were ever invaded they had all the justification they needed to directly go after Russia if they wanted to both in 2014 or with the more recent invasion. What kept them out in both cases was the belief that if they did get directly involved against Russia Putin would turn it into a nuclear war. They don't need all this other BS with Lithuania or any other country all they need is a will to engage in a war guaranteed to turn nuclear. Which it would because that would be the only chance Russia would have against the US or the US combined with NATO which is clearly proven by how poorly they've been doing against just Ukraine's military. If they truly wanted a nuclear war to kill all of us then we would already be in a nuclear war.
Obama and NATO were pushing to the brink and Obama said nuclear war was on the table. The only thing that kept us from nuclear war (WW3) was Putin and is incredible stoicism and patience. He must have known the plan...

The Deep State only wants to engage the war if the US makes the first strike and can take the blame and the fall and the destruction in order to bring in their NWO. Without Deep State control of the US military, there will likely not be a nuclear war. They lost control when Trump was inaugurated.

HempKat

Veteran
No. It's not. That doesn't address what I said at all.
I never said that you said that, Putin said that I was just pointing out that with that being the stated objective of Russia it blew all kinds of holes in your theory. Of course you've proven over and over that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, so I guess I should have realized you were too dense to realize what I was getting at but hey in my defense I can only dumb it down for you just so far. Eventually you either need to step up your comprehension or better yet just shut the fuck up and stop demonstrating your stupidity.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Obama and NATO were pushing to the brink and Obama said nuclear war was on the table. The only thing that kept us from nuclear war (WW3) was Putin and is incredible stoicism and patience. He must have known the plan...

The Deep State only wants to engage the war if the US makes the first strike and can take the blame and the fall and the destruction in order to bring in their NWO. Without Deep State control of the US military, there will likely not be a nuclear war. They lost control when Trump was inaugurated.
There likely will not be a nuclear war because in the end nobody wants to take the first strike because who ever does will be blamed for the end of the world as we know it. The most likely reality is that if there is a nuclear war all of mankind will be wiped out either in the initial strikes and counterstrikes or all of the aftermath those various strikes will create. It's essentially the world's biggest game of chicken and the problem the US has is that were not entirely sure that Putin's not crazy enough to go thru with it which is also why we'll never be the ones to use a nuclear strike first. We're too worried that Putin will and so we go out of our way to avoid it. Hence not instituting a no fly zone over Ukraine, hence denying Ukraine rocket launch systems capable of reaching across Russia's borders, hence us not being directly involved. Also Obama never said nuclear war was on the table he said the use of nuclear weapons was on the table as in tactical low yield nukes not the big ICBM kind.

Last edited:

Three Berries

Kaliningradmap_0.jpg

St. Phatty

But it is not the semiconductor biz that is the target here. More than likely the Deep State also has biolabs here are will be exposed by China.

So this needs to happen next couple of years but not before Ukraine is settled.

Serious Semiconductor shortages will be a Side Effect.

I like old digital IC's like 74LS112, the ones whose data sheets I once memorized.

Maybe I should Load Up.

Game Theory wise - WHEN is it logical for China to push the Taiwan issue ?

They obviously need to prevail in any armed conflict involving the US, in order for it to be logical for them to pursue.

I observe that they are tied with the US re. satellite & fighter jet technology.

But maybe not in Submarine or Naval technology.

Of course any conflict and Apple's primary relationship with Foxconn becomes difficult. I think that's a situation that will benefit South Korea or some TBD nation, e.g. Vietnam.

Three Berries

I like old digital IC's like 74LS112, the ones whose data sheets I once memorized.

Maybe I should Load Up.

They obviously need to prevail in any armed conflict involving the US, in order for it to be logical for them to pursue.

I observe that they are tied with the US re. satellite & fighter jet technology.

Of course any conflict and Apple's primary relationship with Foxconn becomes difficult. I think that's a situation that will benefit South Korea or some TBD nation, e.g. Vietnam.
Aliens are standing at the ready to help us when the time comes...... :alien::alien:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Maybe I should Load Up.

most of Chinas tech is stolen from the US, therefore it is not the latest. yeah, i know, they have some good minds on their side too, but if they were as good as us, they would be pulling ahead, which i seriously doubt is the case. in reality, there is no need for them to go in militarily. all off their actions point to a continued bluff , to keep face. they need Taiwan whole and working. destroying the island is not their game plan. they need the products currently made there as much as, if not more so, than the rest of the world does in order to keep their economy moving along.