What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im about to swap to organic mix containing guano, im using pure coco with canna a/b, it doesnt do my weeds taste any justice at all, in fact its been rather bland lately, even got some uk cheese it stinks but the flavor isnt as cheesey as others ive tasted, the flavour doesnt seem to transpire through when using coco an my bud jus all tasted similar regardless of strain. not to mention if they dont have a real proper good flush i end up with some kind of allergy symptoms from my own fuckin weed. great results from it otherwise.
anyways some uk cheese pics for ya.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice bud

canna coco nutes in coco itself is good stuff,,,,,,,the yeald is mint!

try using Canna flush,,its a new product from Canna

then try running everything on plain water + Carbs, in the last 2 weeks

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
it sounds like your fast becoming a Blues adict EMBlues
Addict - me? Rick, I keep telling you - I'm bored sick of this bloody stuff - been smoking it for 15 years at least, and I won't be growing it again, despite the high yield.

I don't have DJ's 'official' blueberry, just these two f3s from the '98 line, but I much prefer those to the blues - they actually smell like blueberries, (with orange overtones in varying degrees), unlike the blues, which smells like blueberries, but soaked in gasoline...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Highland Oaxacan Gold next - much more my kind of thing. Then another Blue Satellite, followed by OGK,then f3 BB#1, then Vanilluna...

I've got shitloads of new seeds (JLO V2, Bilberry, MoFlo, etc.) to start now, which is why I'm trying to get a few strains out of the way and make some room! :)

chops

love this thread big up all the uk breeders been farming the uk cheese for a just over a year now seem to be keyed in with her i wouldnt mind getting hold of phsychosis and the blues/livers just for a compare if anyone can help with a swap maybe..... PM a brother heres a pic of my cheddar P1000387.jpg thanks all keep up your hard work.peace chops

lovelightpower

Veteran
this weekend, cambridge, mid-summer common.

one day family friendy free festival.

reggae, bands, dance music.

its really good, i've been going over 15 years.

also the weekend after is philosophers fair, red lodge.

this costs £10 but is well worth it, this is their third year running.

bit more rave/dance music at this one, bit still loads of reggae and bands as well.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Has anybody tried UGORG's Smelly Berry [Blues x Blueberry]

.....or the Killer Skunk [Blues x Smelly Berry [Blues x Blueberry]

This is what im smoking today..
SmellyBerry bluesxblueberry :joint:

Hi Verge,

This is what I was asking about a month ago... reports on UGORG's Smelly Berry & Killer Skunk .... seen lots of peeps on UK420 growing this and talking of little else, interesting seeing how factional different boards are... you hear so little of it here and I am not totally impressed with one of the breeders/mods there* so wondered of it was hype or pukka shnizzle.

*caught him talking cr@p more than once...

bit more rave/dance music at this one, bit still loads of reggae and bands as well.

shame that its my sons bday this saturday bro..I love those fairs m8..have a crackin one fella

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran

Looking out the window right now I'd probably say no, but if it perks up tomorrow I could well be up for it. You going regardless of rain?

alright LLp... I mentioned it to misses today and she was up for it GUTTED ..our sort of thing ..a few bevs and a toke etc etc let kids run wild ..but we have fookin hired inflatable castle and im goner have 28 kids running around me and destroying my yard for 2 hrs!!!! wish me luck...ave a gooden!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you all had a great weekend. feeling a bit silly today.

im thinking about what to cross the cheese to - perhaps its all in the name? - all the really popular strains/cuts have great names - skunk, haze cheese etc.

so im gonna find a really good Godbud male and mate it to my newly acquired Cheese cut.

then i can call the cross Cheesus! :D:D:D

later

V.

Status
Not open for further replies.