What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah I'll know if mines better without causing a fuss or entering.. I'll just sit there like I say with the flavour whilst you all hit a ceiling..

It's not fair for me to enter 3 yrear old dry and fruity weed to a fresh event. I'd feel insulted being given 6 month old weed in exchange.

Lab results would be a nice thing to offer alongside entries.. I wouldn't buy owt that wasn't 6 months + old and has a certificate with the profiles with it these days

mack 10

Veteran
I'll enter Psychosis I wouldn't waste my time growing cheese to enter in a cup if your all doing it. I'll just enter flavour and high notes

Kind of missed the point , the idea was for all the diff cheeses to be entered to find out which really is the best.

We are working on having tests for all entrys for the next 420.
Watch this space.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Nah I'll know if mines better without causing a fuss or entering.. I'll just sit there like I say with the flavour whilst you all hit a ceiling..

It's not fair for me to enter 3 yrear old dry and fruity weed to a fresh event. I'd feel insulted being given 6 month old weed in exchange.

Lab results would be a nice thing to offer alongside entries.. I wouldn't buy owt that wasn't 6 months + old and has a certificate with the profiles with it these days

wouldn't it be better for you to enter and let your weed do the talking ?,,

also there's no point you judging if your going to feel insulted by weed with less than a 6 month cure ..

and please can u pm a link for me to buy this magical certified 6 month + cured weed :tiphat:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Kind of missed the point , the idea was for all the diff cheeses to be entered to find out which really is the best.

the best may not be the original exodus but a well grown copy ,its going to be difficult to decide which is the real deal and which aint when there's no one to verify the real deal :comfort:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guys, does this look like the 'Blues' cut to you? smells very cheesey but also slightly fruity. the branches like growing straight up and it doesnt bush out that easily.
picture.php

picture.php

thanks
VG

mack 10

Veteran
the best may not be the original exodus but a well grown copy ,its going to be difficult to decide which is the real deal and which aint when there's no one to verify the real deal :comfort:

Hey hazy, I'm just interested in which is the best (for my taste)

Would be cool if we could find out though, maybe Cheese farmer
Might visit our 420 and adjudicate,
Anyone no CF personally?

mack 10

Veteran
@cheesegez, smell and taste is all good but no point smoking it if it don't get you high.

@ verdant, doesn't look like any blues I've grown.
Looks more like a cross. The blues put out foxtails/dreads up the head bud.
The second pic shows promise. Looks similar to a cheese/ blues cross I did a while back
But they where usually super bushy?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your cracking me up chaos. ..Ic cockpics.com.. :)

BigN is right. We should have a cheese off. Entering something that is clearly not cheese would be counter productive to our goal of finding the best cheese

Anyone who wants samples tested can submit at the same time. ...hopefully this will be sorted soon

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a post on ***** (i think) many years ago from the guy who the Cheese clone came from (the person who actually popped the seed and took the cuts and passed them to Exodus). He confirmed that a cross had been made with his cut called "Back to Cheese" which anyone familiar with Brightside will know was his cross made using strain from KC Brains. The Brightside cut is the real deal original and i have no doubt about it, i picked her up a long time ago and she in unmistakably an old cut that has woody stems just like the Triangle Kush and some other old (20+ year clones). Also as stated she does grow outwards and takes some support to keep up the buds when she gets to week 5.

Cheesegez

There was a post on ***** (i think) many years ago from the guy who the Cheese clone came from (the person who actually popped the seed and took the cuts and passed them to Exodus). He confirmed that a cross had been made with his cut called "Back to Cheese" which anyone familiar with Brightside will know was his cross made using strain from KC Brains. The Brightside cut is the real deal original and i have no doubt about it, i picked her up a long time ago and she in unmistakably an old cut that has woody stems just like the Triangle Kush and some other old (20+ year clones). Also as stated she does grow outwards and takes some support to keep up the buds when she gets to week 5.

sounds good bro

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I was chilling in sensi coffee shop talking to b once he told me he did back to cheese. So that was b .

Hay true. Do you still see b's clone knocking about?

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
UK.....Ya Mum's Stink ;)

UK.....Ya Mum's Stink ;)

Thought I'd post some Mummy pic's that I took before re-potting.

These 3 wrong'uns are-
Cheese aka Cheddar(Which one? The same bloody one as always-from Exodus!!).
Psychosis aka The Stinker/Smelly one(see Cheese)
and Cheese x NL aka Nelly aka Yielder Cheese(also Exo).
But they are Not necessarily in that order :)
Have a Guess if ya bored!

This Li'l lady below goes by AmnesiaBubble-although I believe the cross was Bubblegum Girl to an Ammy Boy really. It's in the UK nowaday's-Thanks to an amiable(get it?) Dutch pal who has somehow aquired Psychosis too :/
She is a lovely little plant with a really delicious taste and giggley espresso type of high.

Luck'n'Lite JBo

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

10 new bits to give a whirl, among them jelly breath, orange stardawg, jaffacake cookies,purple animal, fruitloops,sour dubb, blackberry spacewreck.. ect ect ect.....happy dayz..........

Status
Not open for further replies.