What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not an attack, but if your that soppy then take it how you want. I just want folks to be aware of the practice that is used. Most of the breeders don't know what they're doing.. Remember when I cut Tom Hill a new asshole.. Well he blocked me from his page.. He's got help internally to do that..

Nothing was aimed at you :) just at the practices used for making seed in this day and age..

Hope this helps..

I like your growing style VG always have..

R

Rox

Got any veg pics.... lvpk fan leaves are easily distinguishable from the other pks

33ktc34.jpg

21doshl.jpg

5ml0jn.jpg

Last edited:

RulaTone

Veteran
Hey hemperor
Nice collection, i see different cuts from flowery field, are you familiar with their kali mist? Thank you

R

Rox

We can trade clones I asked...

Really?? Have the flood gates just opened to Clone Trading Season?

On a side note a very good friend of mine was banned from here for trading clones not too long ago, he's going to be pissed when I tell him this:laughing:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't be doing it like some fool trading in open forum as that's just taking the piss.. Remember it's more for security to not trade than anyother reason. Don't trade or use Hemperor I have only had bad experience from this guy. He's not very clued up or organised or diligent.

All my trading is done with horticulturalists who have access to the science outside of the Uk and by sending stuff to my mother room in Spain to be sent from there for analysis. I don't recieve foreign strains due to the P&D associated with bad culture and the security issues asociated with recieveing them. I like to send stuff to people in the city of the labs so that samples are fresh..

"HEMPEROR"

Don't be doing it like some fool trading in open forum as that's just taking the piss.. Remember it's more for security to not trade than anyother reason. Don't trade or use Hemperor I have only had bad experience from this guy. He's not very clued up or organised or diligent.

All my trading is done with horticulturalists who have access to the science outside of the Uk and by sending stuff to my mother room in Spain to be sent from there for analysis. I don't recieve foreign strains due to the P&D associated with bad culture and the security issues asociated with recieveing them. I like to send stuff to people in the city of the labs so that samples are fresh..

:laughing:wot was yr bad expeience? that i didnt believe yr bullshit story that your friend broke into yr house and pinched the microwave and the babys that got sent? yr full of sh-t mate dick, remember i have the msgs and io dont trade on the open forum anymore ever heard of instagram and my list was gifts, who,s hemperor btw lmao

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You said you'd post them on a Monday as that's the only day you could get a lift and I couldn't get hold of you till the Wednesday, after nothing came on the MONDAY. In that time shit happened as I said to you but I now know that you just didn't bother.

That's why I said what I did because that is what happened..

They clearly were not taken but I thought I'd play you out like the fool. ;)

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You were posting them by hand dude remember? Like we arranged. A liar can't keep track of all his lies which is playing itself out in realtime now.. I was worried you'd been arrested in the car full of cuttings was my 1st concern..

No the cuttings were not sent signed for so no you didn't. I did have some seeds arrive at the addy signed for..

As for my cuttings lol year they're fake :)

I never sent you any cheese, you wanted Psycosis, I sent you a Berry one along too.

"HEMPEROR"

im not carrying on this bullshit convo. you know u got them or why has it taken you 2 years to post this up, stop sucking up llp,s arse you brown noser,

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been waiting for you to make the fool of yourself like you do.. Much more satisfying this way..

We all got your shit :) and it stinks..

"HEMPEROR"

i still get mt babys over at insta so you can cry all u want here makes no difference i just love how your jealousy eats u up, laters fucktard,

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not jealous Hemp :) you couldn't even supply me with a weeks worth of Dope... Let alone the sort of stuff I can smoke myself.. Take your head out your arse boy..

Jealousy as in you have an advantage over me?? I don't see it if you do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts