What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ufc 2010

N

NBE One !

Fake ! I,ll tell him, " His Tabloid comics Are full of BS " LOL, he'll be stomping around all over the Place ... And through 'Own interpretation' of whats presented.Spreading life effecting inacuracies whenever possible. [He don't know] -12.18.2017.
...Gaze is Constantly looked for

Reminded of what I read here quite recently. &%)"*% The las Vegas shooting didn't really happen at ALL !.

( Sad and Very Selfish AS the Shooting)

Lucifer you filth.
-
Must add. Fake news.Is Not Just .

I thought that was just fake news? I don’t think CMG coming back unless he gets a HUGE payday anyway. He definitely not coming back for CMG vs Diaz 3, he has absorbed more damage in those fights than all his other fights combined. It’s too bad because I would love to that triology.

Last edited:

jesbuds

Guess you get some more interesting tabloid news about him in your parts because I see nothing about any 'problems' with CMG other than this:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...negotiating-with-conor-mcgregor/#27f203ce660a

I'm over CMG, doubt he'll be back in the UFC or he'll wait 3-5 years and come back like GSP. Who knows, now that GSP is out again maybe that will be his return in 1-2 years, GSP v CMG.

Anyway, some decent fights last night, need to re-watch some of them since I half watched but the Swanson/Ortega fight was surprising. I mean I think I've been surprised on all of Ortega's fights I've seen. He has some nasty chokes though and was amazing to see in real-time how quickly he switched up his grip mid-air hanging onto a dude.

Then there was that Marlon Moraes knee knockout...wow that was a nasty one. Been watching him since WSOF and he always seemed good but not great, watching him last night he's looking better and better.
https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/939720807428759552

Glad that dude is okay, he got hit hard.

Chappi

I’m a huge fan of Cub, it was hard to watch him lose like that. Took me back to when Condit was tapped out by Maia. His stand up was on point tho, I hope he hits the matt harder and comes back a beast. Maybe he can pull off a Bisping.

Bwanabud

Great card last night, a big fan of Cub...he should have seen that coming like a Rousey arm bar, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ortega almost got him at the end of round 1.

Cub has worked hard and long to get to the top, it will be a long road back.
[/FONT]

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I missed the last UFC ppv but sounds like there were some good fights.
Supposedly manny pacquiao wants to box Conor next year. I would think if that's serious he would take it, he'd probably be looking at another 9 figure payday, which is probably 3 or 4x what he'd make in a UFC fight. Do people want to see that fight though? Maybe to see someone with real knockout power lay McGregor out within 2 rounds?
If mcgregor boxes again i'd like to see him have a training camp 2-3x as long as normal. Dude has standup skills but needs to learn to harness his power in a boxing ring, as well as work on his cardio...

N

NBE One !

Ortega's upsidedown head lock ,whuuU.

Yes b' ltr . I was looking last night,lul. 15th huh !!?enjoyyourselfs (((-:;

Talked abit of personal progression - abit eyh
Well little excited .(-: " Tough y'know". Well have this folks :-D ... #3189 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326280&page=319

I wanna stay up all night and watch that all night but my sloppy connection is slow...//)//-: worked fine for GGG v canelo tho ,so I'm gonna try.

Past few days. Nights rather oh boy ! Now I'm seeing . Our heavenly father, s been playfully happily of course, kinda smothering me shortening my breath whenever iv gone to bed,laid my head
And that's cus of going to Early , I see this now. Took me about a week? to gather on ,cus I do talk a lot .

: yes: :woohoo:

Before this , :D , You know what God made happen :yes: gave like "Shocks" to my head - electric Shocks . Joyfully laughing so much at this (((-: (p.s Intensity was risen abit which calmed the crying- laughter some )
... Anyhow,
Still Comfortable, and So funny, beyond words (-: [ I sometimes wondered what shocks would be like on the physc ward, LOL or lul , always avoided that treatment/ not placed on me. but , this would be them. ... :-D LOL gr8 we are (-: .]
JsS saying Watch " Girl Interrupted " 1999 Winona Ryder Xx . n Angelina Jolie ,she knows about them .
Brittany murphy's in too (-:;
(8mile)
-
Decided to watch the weighins instead on you tube I'll download tomorrow(; ufc on fox 26 ceremonial weigh-ins, and official. ACTIVEEE! Lol. Took pic's eyh. Not a grand focus but Lawler n Rda! And ERM Canada! ... vanished ? ? &%$#! 'k ,old map hey. :-D. Historical! ,don't know the word,however Luv that globe / drink dock! . just saying thats a few days old and feel somewhat like a kid in a candy shop/Toys r Us tonight .(((-:

December 30th. :yes :

P.s How long has Brittany n Ariany been doing them shows for ?
; TeX's ground game saved him,not seen him outstruke /fatiqued by striking before

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

I reckon Cyborg's gonna KO mrs Holm.
3rd rnd!
:chin: Always the chance tho HH accurately Swings that leg

:santa1:

Last edited:

jesbuds

Cyborg is one of those people that when I look at her peers in the octagon, I can only see her dominating. She just seems on another level between her...physical attributes and she is a skilled fighter as well. She just scares me. :)

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Chappi

The Swiss Fella is in big trouble with the law in Florida .
I`ll be surprised if they actually fight .

Other wise , I see some lay and pray from DC .
I highly doubt he will want to give old matey a chance to add to his KO list .

I think Holly will be a challenge for Cyborg . If she`s in form her movement should frustrate .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

RetroGrow

Veteran
I would be shocked if Holly could hang with cyborg. She would have to get lucky with an early knockout. Not gonna happen.

Chappi

I would be shocked if Holly could hang with cyborg. She would have to get lucky with an early knockout. Not gonna happen.

I want what you’re smoking man! Holly is the more technical fighter, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s able to pick Cyborg apart.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I said it before. Almost a man fighting a woman. Cyborg's voice did sound a bit more feminine lately, might be laying off the roids. Only chance Holly has. hehe

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Holly did well to even lose by decision. Cyborg's voice was low again singing on the way to the ring. I knew it was over right there, hehe.

That Diakiese guy is good but needs ground work. Barboza got taken down and that is not winnable against Khabib. No upsets other than Diakiese so not that interesting tonight.

Latest posts

Latest posts