What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Rgd

Veteran
just found some old Kali man non fems in their package..

..am I in the club now?

.. this thread is interesting ..keep up the good work

prawn

suicide cheese 3 and half weeks..just defoliated half the room...it's reeeeking already...will post updates x
inbound1182283246660160707.jpg
inbound5516708208748776364.jpg
inbound6247534628131544120.jpg

Greaselightning

seems like no one has a definite answer,:coffee:when its figured out ill be here waiting to see the cheese again. so far the only bud ive seen close is the one bimble posted months back, and the sillys cheese. where are all the buds at someone must have some dry bud pics right.(y) so much bs names man, would help if the cut where called by there proper name.

Greaselightning

I can smell that bluecheese bud through the screen bro!!
Who knows what bigbuddha used...it certainly threw up plants that were very similar to the cheese clone.
He was offering into 4 figures for a cut on a certain forum I frequent back in the day.
All the best
yeh thats the good one bro, only serrates on one side here and there. its not the original though. the smoke smell that lingers isnt like the original the stink, all round overwise though is kicks ass.
that one has 7 finger leaf only in later flower. hers a few leaf pics of the one that isnt so good its got the same looking leafs there but does 7 in veg. is it me or does this leaf look similar to the one posted above as suicide. i can say this the good one i have if you dont have it its crap but other then that. its a true face smiler.:)
bbbcoutdoor leaf.jpg

bcoutdoorleaf.jpg

Terppalooza

that looks like one of the best original ones ive seen for a while(y), is this not the exodus cheese cut that where alot darker then the original and yielded better. has them small stems there to. whats the high like, does it have that stench in the room after a joints been burned then put out. (y)
i dont know man the cuts and their names are starting to confuse me lol. silly may know more about the origins of the cut. i hear a buddy of his who doesnt get out of the house much held it for a long time. it smells dank. idk how to desribe it musky skunky deep almost gassy funk with some almost blueberry syrup type twang. it smokes and smells rooms reaks afterwaerds too, ive seen a cheese cut or two and hunted my fair share of cheese seeds. to me this is the "good cheese" :)

Greaselightning

i dont know man the cuts and their names are starting to confuse me lol. silly may know more about the origins of the cut. i hear a buddy of his who doesnt get out of the house much held it for a long time. it smells dank. idk how to desribe it musky skunky deep almost gassy funk with some almost blueberry syrup type twang. it smokes and smells rooms reaks afterwaerds too, ive seen a cheese cut or two and hunted my fair share of cheese seeds. to me this is the "good cheese" :)
it looks like one i would smoke years ago, known as exodus where about before all the overs, if i remember after the original one. it certainly looks like the old one anyway. yeh the smell there what you describe is what i used to get of it. does it have that good high to where you can still get stuff done but gets wacky if you sit down.:D

Terppalooza

it looks like one i would smoke years ago, known as exodus where about before all the overs, if i remember after the original one. it certainly looks like the old one anyway. yeh the smell there what you describe is what i used to get of it. does it have that good high to where you can still get stuff done but gets wacky if you sit down.:D
smokes lovely. Amnesia and this cheese are my go to. favoites. because of the high. the cheese is not super heavy high like the guava gelato, sour d, or pink runtz. but also not a boring high like zkittlez. :) its a mellow relaxing indica. makes me happy. good to chill.

Greaselightning

smokes lovely. Amnesia and this cheese are my go to. favoites. because of the high. the cheese is not super heavy high like the guava gelato, sour d, or pink runtz. but also not a boring high like zkittlez. :) its a mellow relaxing indica. makes me happy. good to chill.
yeh sounds spot to exodus cheese if you ask me. just so stuff doesnt get confused here, the original that i remember that where about before all the others. lime green giant calyx stuff, looks like the one rick posted up here. as brightside cheese years ago. this is why i think that ones the exodus one to, as well as smoking them back then the one rick posted hit before the darker looking one. to be honest though i always preferred the exo over the over.

Greaselightning

not cheese but its very close bc, its like a amped up version with out the smoke smell pong. i think thats good in a way but im looking for that brake through walls smoke smell. then it should be on the right track. it might actually be doing this already from cloning, ive noticed it changing already its on the 3rd gen there 1st gen where the colourful one.(y)
bc24z.jpg

bbbc24.,,.jpg

bc24,.jpg

Ukweednerd

Wots up cheese gang iv been wanting to get involved for some time always checking in to see how things developed with the bimble cut big up bro, I see everyone's seen ultra genetics new release, I grew his skunk in the trunk that's bs cheese x bs cheese x terpatron male so dunno if that's a bx1, but il post a pic let me no wot you guys think they was all cheese dom had the claw trait were get the 6th leaf, u all no wot I mean, I also just grabbed 4 packs on his dark side so soon as they get soaked il do a il post updates, cheese has always been mine and mybros unicorn same as every one hear I no 😂
365829930_1691220721299780_5224346533598634069_n.jpeg

Attachments

• 364183659_820547869608010_6359159522568039959_n.jpg
    364183659_820547869608010_6359159522568039959_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 364647045_969380744348189_134575787480449737_n.jpg
    364647045_969380744348189_134575787480449737_n.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 51

stunkfrunk

They look good Ukweednerd, I like the sound of these. I know nothing of Ultragenetic seeds so very interested in what's what. Yh it does look familiar, nice

Ukweednerd

They look good Ukweednerd, I like the sound of these. I know nothing of Ultragenetic seeds so very interested in what's what. Yh it does look familiar, nice
Thanks bro yea you shud check him out he has a lot of old school cuts, and worked his own lines no hype, the skunk in trunks were freebies but the dark side he says is better then original think it's a 3way skunk cross I have hi hopes lol but they are limited so get then while you can.

jahshaka

Wots up cheese gang iv been wanting to get involved for some time always checking in to see how things developed with the bimble cut big up bro, I see everyone's seen ultra genetics new release, I grew his skunk in the trunk that's bs cheese x bs cheese x terpatron male so dunno if that's a bx1, but il post a pic let me no wot you guys think they was all cheese dom had the claw trait were get the 6th leaf, u all no wot I mean, I also just grabbed 4 packs on his dark side so soon as they get soaked il do a il post updates, cheese has always been mine and mybros unicorn same as every one hear I no 😂 View attachment 18955698
This looks good bro. Did it give those cheese terps off or was it tame in comparison to the original?

bimblebrains_1

Wots up cheese gang iv been wanting to get involved for some time always checking in to see how things developed with the bimble cut big up bro, I see everyone's seen ultra genetics new release, I grew his skunk in the trunk that's bs cheese x bs cheese x terpatron male so dunno if that's a bx1, but il post a pic let me no wot you guys think they was all cheese dom had the claw trait were get the 6th leaf, u all no wot I mean, I also just grabbed 4 packs on his dark side so soon as they get soaked il do a il post updates, cheese has always been mine and mybros unicorn same as every one hear I no 😂 View attachment 18955698

Hey @Ukweednerd mate, looking good,looks very much like the old skunks,cheese,sheff blues ect...I wonder where ultra got the clone they work with and how long they've had it,be interesting..as for the one I sourced I'm hoping to have some dencent pics of her fully flowered posted up in the few weeks..seem to be getting a nice expression from her over here with led,similar to your pic nice and foxtailed/swollen...whats the stink level on the plant pictured dude?

Latest posts

Latest posts