What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Ukweednerd

This looks good bro. Did it give those cheese terps off or was it tame in comparison to the original?
Alright bud thanks mate yea they definitely had the stink but no wasn't a strong as some the cheese cuts that float around but I only had 4 females out the 10 seeds I popped but all of them were very Cheesy in different ways if makes sencse but wait for these dark sides lol

Ukweednerd

Hey @Ukweednerd mate, looking good,looks very much like the old skunks,cheese,sheff blues ect...I wonder where ultra got the clone they work with and how long they've had it,be interesting..as for the one I sourced I'm hoping to have some dencent pics of her fully flowered posted up in the few weeks..seem to be getting a nice expression from her over here with led,similar to your pic nice and foxtailed/swollen...whats the stink level on the plant pictured dude?
Alright @bimblebrains_1 mate yea it looked spot on cheese i fort shows how strong the cheese breeds definitely passes on structure why its so hard to identify i think by pictures alone anyway and adds the stick to wot ever it touches, ultra told me he got it years ago it sorta fell into his hands he's more into his friuty weed and haze but said he was fed up seeing so called cheese seeds those skunk in the trunk sorta went unnoticed i was lucky to get them i still have 20 of them left and guess like most of us do people who did get them stuck them straight in the vault lol, the one pictured on my 1st post was very complex it was the stinkyest of the bunch but was probably was the least cheese in flavour tho looked most like cheese the Mrs don't smoke she said every time sparked this one up how that stinks you shud just grow that one lol I'm not best at descriptions but the others one was like this more flat top buds with dreads had slight sweetness along with the cheese stink the 3ed was least cheese to look at but had most cheese smell and taste and early to mid flower actually smelt like cheese you eat lol my mates from London and he loved it said he fort it was cheese and the 4th got dwarfed by the other plant that one I can't remember out about it just fort it looked like exo bud, I grew along side these the cheesy friuts f2 wot was the male used in the skunk in the trunk and the terpatrons that was wot the male was selected from in the chessy fruits so the whole family tree sort of 😂 would love to see pics of your in flower mate il keep my eyes peeled she looks so much like bside and the stink you said she has has to b don't it.

Ukweednerd

Alright @bimblebrains_1 mate yea it looked spot on cheese i fort shows how strong the cheese breeds definitely passes on structure why its so hard to identify i think by pictures alone anyway and adds the stick to wot ever it touches, ultra told me he got it years ago it sorta fell into his hands he's more into his friuty weed and haze but said he was fed up seeing so called cheese seeds those skunk in the trunk sorta went unnoticed i was lucky to get them i still have 20 of them left and guess like most of us do people who did get them stuck them straight in the vault lol, the one pictured on my 1st post was very complex it was the stinkyest of the bunch but was probably was the least cheese in flavour tho looked most like cheese the Mrs don't smoke she said every time sparked this one up how that stinks you shud just grow that one lol I'm not best at descriptions but the others one was like this more flat top buds with dreads had slight sweetness along with the cheese stink the 3ed was least cheese to look at but had most cheese smell and taste and early to mid flower actually smelt like cheese you eat lol my mates from London and he loved it said he fort it was cheese and the 4th got dwarfed by the other plant that one I can't remember out about it just fort it looked like exo bud, I grew along side these the cheesy friuts f2 wot was the male used in the skunk in the trunk and the terpatrons that was wot the male was selected from in the chessy fruits so the whole family tree sort of 😂 would love to see pics of your in flower mate il keep my eyes peeled she looks so much like bside and the stink you said she has has to b don't it.
There's a bloke selling cheese on insta 10er a pop real nice this one seemmed similar to psychosis to me but I fort psychosis was better, were cheese id had back in day was on another lever and not like either of them, and iv come across another cheese source i'm so hopeful it is bside once I have it il let you all know but I'm short on funds right now after getting those dark sides lol but once got it you can all be the judge

Wnikk

Wots up cheese gang iv been wanting to get involved for some time always checking in to see how things developed with the bimble cut big up bro, I see everyone's seen ultra genetics new release, I grew his skunk in the trunk that's bs cheese x bs cheese x terpatron male so dunno if that's a bx1, but il post a pic let me no wot you guys think they was all cheese dom had the claw trait were get the 6th leaf, u all no wot I mean, I also just grabbed 4 packs on his dark side so soon as they get soaked il do a il post updates, cheese has always been mine and mybros unicorn same as every one hear I no 😂 View attachment 18955698
Hi mate, the characteristics on this look amazing. The colours looks so different to most you see, lucky man

Ukweednerd

Hi mate, the characteristics on this look amazing. The colours looks so different to most you see, lucky man
Thanks @Wnikk mate yea she was a pretty one when you no wot your looking at anyway lol witch you lads definitely do, not so much compared to todays hype u see well to the untrained eye anyway, but unfortunately I don't still have her with moving became to much fort il just start over lost psychosis in the process as well fort I can always get her back but the hook up I had got spun bout month after I got her amd i didn't hear till I tryed to get her back wot had happened if not I'd of made it happen and kept it but it had trips and I cudnt be dealing with the hassel at the time but thats the biggest trouble with getting cuts nearly always come with some stowaways haha

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Thanks @Wnikk mate yea she was a pretty one when you no wot your looking at anyway lol witch you lads definitely do, not so much compared to todays hype u see well to the untrained eye anyway, but unfortunately I don't still have her with moving became to much fort il just start over lost psychosis in the process as well fort I can always get her back but the hook up I had got spun bout month after I got her amd i didn't hear till I tryed to get her back wot had happened if not I'd of made it happen and kept it but it had trips and I cudnt be dealing with the hassel at the time but thats the biggest trouble with getting cuts nearly always come with some stowaways haha
Its the stowaways you cant see or kill with a dunk you really have to be worried about..LOL

Greaselightning

i know Exdous Cheese well from older days but i getting Livers aka Blues in next time to trying it how its difference to Exdous cheese cut. what you think guys is there difference in between .,?

thanks in advance about the answer ;)
blues is my favourite by far, from what i remember theres 2 one being stronger then the other. they could well be the same plant though. the stronger one smells just as strong as cheese. the highs different from a blues more uplifting id say. less indica but still holds that strength in the smoke.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
i know Exdous Cheese well from older days but i getting Livers aka Blues in next time to trying it how its difference to Exdous cheese cut. what you think guys is there difference in between .,?

thanks in advance about the answer ;)

Blues is stinky old school skunk like cheese, but also has sweet and fruity peardrop acetone terps, whereas the real cheese doesn't have the fruit.

Peace

Rgd

Veteran
we are still at

how many cheese guys does it take to screw in a light bulb?

but its a fun light bulb..

today will test IAF x UK Cheese..[the cheese cut we got years ago in Canada ]

multicomplex über pungent smell. sk #1 profile..

my chick hates the smell its so strong

but IAF has a talent for bringing greatness out of clones.

maybe the REAL cheese will pop out..

the smell descriptions here are so cool

“no not that smell"

all the best

jahshaka

blues is my favourite by far, from what i remember theres 2 one being stronger then the other. they could well be the same plant though. the stronger one smells just as strong as cheese. the highs different from a blues more uplifting id say. less indica but still holds that strength in the smoke.
Oh my gosh once in London my bro got hold a pack of sheffield blues. It was my first and sadly last time having this strain in my jars. It came in mylar packs. Holy fooook this stuff was on par with cheese for stench factor. Like you could not hide it no matter what you tried.
Except the smell was sooo morish you just wanted to eat the bud. Sweet like the parma violets but with a bluesy cheese backend. Honestly was a pukka strain I'd take it over any of the new stuff I get personally. Really happy yet strong red eyed high.
If anyone has the real deal please please do let me know. Not for trade just nice to know it's alive.;)

Greaselightning

Oh my gosh once in London my bro got hold a pack of sheffield blues. It was my first and sadly last time having this strain in my jars. It came in mylar packs. Holy fooook this stuff was on par with cheese for stench factor. Like you could not hide it no matter what you tried.
Except the smell was sooo morish you just wanted to eat the bud. Sweet like the parma violets but with a bluesy cheese backend. Honestly was a pukka strain I'd take it over any of the new stuff I get personally. Really happy yet strong red eyed high.
If anyone has the real deal please please do let me know. Not for trade just nice to know it's alive.;)
yep thats the one, the one with the smell that nice you could eat it. when this stuff is growing you could tell pretty much who where growing it at the time. because the smell when it growing would brake through walls.
there where 2 at the time, one that had more smell and more terp profile then the other.

Greaselightning

it be sheffield blues as i know holding from UK members but i not sure if here too...

so what exacty the difference about Exdous , brightside & Blues from all 3 famous Cheese cuts .,?
exo more indica/ afghani, original cheese more skunk1. blues is like a blueberry from the high but has the skunk smell and taste. this is based on what i can remember.(y)