U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Terppalooza

Stinky Stinky silly cheese

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101-213839.png
    Screenshot_20240101-213839.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 51

bigbud78

A friend of mine has what we call the suicide cut. It's been in the circle for a number of years so it definitely isn't some new creation. Anyone know anything about this cut?

e2a never mind i see it has been mentioned before....
It was called the suicide cut because of the paranoid high some people got off it …..it’s a real stinky cut though , are you in the uk MD is that cut available I’m ln Liverpool an would be willing to travel

regards bb78

Lumpy-Gravy

I saw the same. All their seeds interest me also they’re not at a stupid price point. £55 and it’s not all cookies and gelato bollocks. Also british (a term I hate but it’s their blurb, makes me cringe). I can see why they wouldn’t at least have summat close. Does anyone know anyone with the really real one, really?

Wnikk

Ultragenetics have just released a variety called Darkside Cheese, the claims it's Brightside's cut crossed to a hybrid of theirs. Is it just marketing ?
I’ll give these ago, cheers for the suggestion. Anyone else had any experience with ultragenetics?
Was offered the ugorg blues with a few other bits but the lad wanted £800!..

Lumpy-Gravy

Yeah 6 packs that retail between 80-120 quid some of which are sold out. The guy did say he thought he had a split pack of ugorg blues and if they’re there you could have them for nowt. He didn’t even want postage. He’d have stuck the half pack in the post to help someone out. Turns out it was a split pack of Noname. But the guy has a mortgage, two kids to feed and a cash flow problem so he can’t go giving £120/111 packs away at a loss. If he can make 20/30 quid on a long sold out strain then good on him I say.

Wnikk

Yeah 6 packs that retail between 80-120 quid some of which are sold out. The guy did say he thought he had a split pack of ugorg blues and if they’re there you could have them for nowt. He didn’t even want postage. He’d have stuck the half pack in the post to help someone out. Turns out it was a split pack of Noname. But the guy has a mortgage, two kids to feed and a cash flow problem so he can’t go giving £120/111 packs away at a loss. If he can make 20/30 quid on a long sold out strain then good on him I say.
Mate I’m not having a pop. And I don’t expect things for cheap, I thought my offer was fare and you didn’t even reply.
Plus you said you had the blues but that pack was open. No hard feelings

Lumpy-Gravy

Don’t try n make me look a twat. That blues pack was unopened you fucking liar.! As I said. If it was open you could have it for nowt. Every pack I offered was a ugorg hybrid of ugorg blues as well as the pack of blues.

Lie about me on these boards and I will meet you but it won’t be to pass over some seeds. Cheeky bastard.

Lumpy-Gravy

I overreacted there but I won’t edit it. However, I’m not in the habit of lying or ripping folk off. I never offered you open packs but the noname. I’ve got fucking loads of seeds. I even said I’d throw in some extra packs that might be your thing. I could do with a few quid right now but I’m not gonna jip folk for it. I said that much as a starting point it’s how negotiating a price works so you get what you’d like even though it appears you’ve took less. £500 is a bit of an insult. I’d like to use them really but I think the breeder is a cock so I’d rather not. But I’m not in the habit of wasting stuff so I’ll swallow my pride and grow the fuckers.

Wnikk

Don’t try n make me look a twat. That blues pack was unopened you fucking liar.! As I said. If it was open you could have it for nowt. Every pack I offered was a ugorg hybrid of ugorg blues as well as the pack of blues.

Lie about me on these boards and I will meet you but it won’t be to pass over some seeds. Cheeky
What reason have I to lie? Absolutely none. And the way you have reacted just shows your character pal. I’ve had a lucky escape
Good luck

GreenestBasterd

I'd be surprised if OJD hasn't got the brightside cut. If all you want are seeds, and not cuttings, that's where I'd start. I have crosses from him labelled cheese dog, so he is working with something. That's a decade ago though so who knows.
His purple cheddar was outstanding years back.

Lumpy-Gravy

Wnikk if you’re willing to come on here and lie to make me look bad you’re nowt but a fucking arsehole. You forget I’ve got the pack of beans here. I can prove it. You want them not me so yer gonna have to fucking well want. Good luck looking for what you want. I hope you find it …