What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

PetePrice

Yep my Connoisseur seeds British Petroleum (Cheese x Orginal diesel) is pretty darn stinky already while still in veg @ around 6 weeks from seed ... reminds me of a good cheese I got a few years back!
Where they made with BS cut? Ie the old one or the recent unknown one?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
You can get close with a few generations of backcrossing, and then still one would have to consider the seed probably clean, would be up against dirty mom..and if still only approaching par..its far off..when you get some properly grown stuff from a cleaner cut..its stupidly good..I could smoke it all day, all year, all decade...I did for more than a decade..smoked it all day long..never got tired of it. Had some big buddha cuts that were decent but once you light it up you know its not the real deal, blueberry was a good outcross with it, had many blue cheeses that were stellar, almost as good..even better in the terps of the hash, but those never had that feel good anti depressant quality of the cheese, the best blue cheese would make me depressed after a month of smoking it..LOL wierd.. But if one looks hard in backcross lines one can get stuff that is close, but once you light up the real deal, from a cleaner cut, grown well..you carry on looking for it...once you get it, you hold it close...

LOL but I hear you OJD, you can get very nice plants from crossing with it no doubt, it is a stellar old skunk, and passes many good qualities on, but if you had a jar of brightside and a jar of each of the crosses in front of you, which would you open first to puff..and then for the second smoke? LOL...Only maybe a nice chocolope or a cross of that and very few since, would get opened before that cheese jar was finished..But thats me personally, I'm a complete cheesehead..

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Diesel outcrosses well to almost anything...and its also got lots of old skunk in it I'm sure, old cheese and diesel crosses were fire, I doubt modern ones any different.. But very very few plants hold a candle to the smoke of well grown cheese still, even its crosses. Though compared to most plants, you will find awesome plants in its crosses. The proper cheese cut(s) just are on another level to most when it comes to that stank factor and just how it coats your mouth with this heaven explosion of yummyness thats very unique, and the feel good lazy smoke all day high it has. And it consistently makes you sweat. After years of smoking it, that first spliff of the day would always have it raining down my forehead and my shirt be wet..It just has that quality. I'd sweat the terps out, my car would smell of cheese from my perspiration nevermind the spliffs.

PetePrice

Diesel outcrosses well to almost anything...and its also got lots of old skunk in it I'm sure, old cheese and diesel crosses were fire, I doubt modern ones any different.. But very very few plants hold a candle to the smoke of well grown cheese still, even its crosses. Though compared to most plants, you will find awesome plants in its crosses. The proper cheese cut(s) just are on another level to most when it comes to that stank factor and just how it coats your mouth with this heaven explosion of yummyness thats very unique, and the feel good lazy smoke all day high it has. And it consistently makes you sweat. After years of smoking it, that first spliff of the day would always have it raining down my forehead and my shirt be wet..It just has that quality. I'd sweat the terps out, my car would smell of cheese from my perspiration nevermind the spliffs.

I've had diesel crosses before like the BYC and other SD out crosses...

Nexus7

It's made with @bimblebrains_1 cut I believe. Tbh I've never knowingly had the real deal exodus or bs ... just comparing to some really strong smelling, tasting and super potent cheese buds I got locally. It had a dark side to the high so I can related to terms like suicide and psychosis ...

Also had some very bland mid potency "cheese" from another guy to compare.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joining yesterday is not a good sign bro ,,I hate to say it ,,

How are you going to do the validation,,loads of people say they have it but the validation is important

Are you from the patient group,,be honest bro

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can get close with a few generations of backcrossing, and then still one would have to consider the seed probably clean, would be up against dirty mom..and if still only approaching par..its far off..when you get some properly grown stuff from a cleaner cut..its stupidly good..I could smoke it all day, all year, all decade...I did for more than a decade..smoked it all day long..never got tired of it. Had some big buddha cuts that were decent but once you light it up you know its not the real deal, blueberry was a good outcross with it, had many blue cheeses that were stellar, almost as good..even better in the terps of the hash, but those never had that feel good anti depressant quality of the cheese, the best blue cheese would make me depressed after a month of smoking it..LOL wierd.. But if one looks hard in backcross lines one can get stuff that is close, but once you light up the real deal, from a cleaner cut, grown well..you carry on looking for it...once you get it, you hold it close...

LOL but I hear you OJD, you can get very nice plants from crossing with it no doubt, it is a stellar old skunk, and passes many good qualities on, but if you had a jar of brightside and a jar of each of the crosses in front of you, which would you open first to puff..and then for the second smoke? LOL...Only maybe a nice chocolope or a cross of that and very few since, would get opened before that cheese jar was finished..But thats me personally, I'm a complete cheesehead..
Cheese dominates the X's so is very loud most phenos and would be hard to pick the most Cheese pheno out next to Brightside Cheese from smell/taste , it will look a little different but that taste/smell of the most Cheese dom phenos are near identical

bimblebrains_1

the cheese cut in north america Vision Creator had sent to him in Canada and it got sent around 15 years ago
[what ever cheese it was ]
That one is definitely different to bright sides,it's the plant from quejo,to vision creator then on to pistols,White trash redneck aka Nspecta who has said it's different,it's the same plant that subcool worked with and obsoul33t, definitely not bright sides,it is discussed several pages back on this thread as well

Terppalooza

That one is definitely different to bright sides,it's the plant from quejo,to vision creator then on to pistols,White trash redneck aka Nspecta who has said it's different,it's the same plant that subcool worked with and obsoul33t, definitely not bright sides,it is discussed several pages back on this thread as well
That csi uk cheese s1 was straight trash 🤣

bimblebrains_1

That csi uk cheese s1 was straight trash 🤣
That'll be why mate,he wasn't working with B's clone.....dont get me wrong I highly respect CSI,one of my favourite breeders! But aye the genes don't lie in an S1 line.
I grew out couple packs of subs cheesequake back in the day,some great plants but nothing remotely cheesy,which also backs it up because the offspring B's cut has produced in the past has been super cheese dominant mostly

Terppalooza

Happy New Year's 🕺🥳 with some silly Cheese

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231231-204243.png
    Screenshot_20231231-204243.png
    3 MB · Views: 43

bigbud78

last time I grew this special strain 10 years ago the exo cut that was going around Liverpool at the time she was stinking believe me
here’s some pics takes me back this one oh anyone with a cut message me I’ll pay whatever or trade …….sorry for the poor pic quality oh and the journal for this grow is on here
IMG_1065.jpeg
IMG_1066.jpeg
IMG_1067.jpeg
IMG_1072.jpeg
IMG_1071.jpeg
IMG_1070.jpeg
IMG_1069.jpeg
IMG_1068.jpeg

bigbud78

If your carbon filter or fan failed growing this it was over ,,,, you could smell it 3 streets away an that metallic musty skunky cheesy terp lingered all over ya pallet I miss her genuinely

Last edited: