What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

TurdCutter The legend continues

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Lime- yah GDH is giving you good advice. Floramite from very credible sources is suppose to do the samething as Avid but is alot less toxic. If i ever have to deal with the borg again I will be picking up a oz bottle of floramite from the HIDhut.com website. They sell Avid locally broken down into vials,,,, it was convenient.

If you do go the Avid route... heres my advice....

Dress up like one of the following:

biosuit_GI4.jpg

Image14215.jpg

or
HamasMember.jpg

Wear gloves....... I put 1-3 drops in a quart size spray bottle. Dont over do it... little goes a long way. I hold my breath, go into the room and spray the fuggers as best as possible. I dont bother tryng to spray them under the leaves, just as long as each of the plants gets sprayed a bit it seems to work fine. I just soak the tops as quickly as possible and get out of there.... I try not to go back into the room for the rest of the day. Suppose to linger on the plants for 2-4wks.... I wouldnt recommend using it on plants your about to flip.

If they sold floramite locally I would have gone that route.

Last edited:
G

gdh. i will take you up on that, can you bring it to the convention? ill hold the fugs off w neem and dr dooms until then,,,,,

thanks bart........yeah, whats been up with ya bro?
limely

Bonzo

Veteran
Avid is great for duncking Clones, longsleeve shirt, outside, no prob, allways have some on hand. Another lil tid bit of info for ya'll, at one point i had my whole room clear ,cause mite killed everything ,well sorta, but i got a few of those Pyrethrin 20 bucks for a lil ass can things and they did jack sh!t. So i went and got a super sived can of good old fashioned RAID (6 bucks a can)and lit the bitch! Knock on wood three times, not a mite in site since. lil Bastids!!

Allmost fogot if in full bloom, suck the lil fu2kers off with some sort of vacuum device. works killer.

peace

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Staying busy,, countin the days to the chopping block. Headed to Mexico here in December for a couple weeks,,, finally got around to purchasing a card reader, lost the original camera->computer cord.

Fat Pat : Reality --- couldnt find the lyrics, but jammin this atm

Cripple Creek X Sputnik at 55days -- goin to let it go 60-65. you guys need some smell-o-vision for this beast. stankkyy

G

bonzo, dude, waddup! didnt take the cam skatin,,,,,but soon.

bart. been leaning on some Juve and some fire ass reggae mixes krome made me.....strunz and farah as well.......mexico sounds nice, eat a corn product or two for old lime.

G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
gdh. i will take you up on that, can you bring it to the convention? ill hold the fugs off w neem and dr dooms until then,,,,,

thanks bart........yeah, whats been up with ya bro?
limely

just to be clear...some of mine or a bottle of your own?either way is good for me ...just dont want to show up short...cant wait brother..

G

a bottle of my own would be tits galore, but if that cant come through to your addy, a loaner would be sweet. i gotta veg room slippage, flowers ok=)
how you doin?

G

I guess Christmas is here with all that snow Krome..awesome work broseph...

Limerson...Floramite ordered...it'll be here in 3 days max..last time I got it the same day they sent it out...place isnt far from me it seems..consider it a late B-day gift ...whats the word on Docta?

G

GreenDevilHerbs said:
I guess Christmas is here with all that snow Krome..awesome work broseph...

Limerson...Floramite ordered...it'll be here in 3 days max..last time I got it the same day they sent it out...place isnt far from me it seems..consider it a late B-day gift ...whats the word on Docta?
thanks man,,real cool of you, but thats in your nature,,,,i got a few things for you as well,,,,some beans from krome and some other stuff as well.

doc is missing in action,,,wtf? Doc,,,,,,,cmon wit it.....if something spooked ya, let your boys know who the spook is.........word

G

bro dont go saying that to loud..I got a rep to protect....awesome on the treats..doesn't every dog love treats?I think I found a room very near the show for a benji a night..Thinking of bringing a carbon filter and vortec fan to control the odor..Wish I had a small filter..this one holds 32 pounds of carbon..

Doc where you @?????Hope a brother is safe

G

ill bring a bag of lamont turds for the doorway

ill bring a bag of lamont turds for the doorway

im off to cheat some indians out of there turqoise..........one,lime

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
lol i have a few untouched bread bakers on myshelf as well... cool tubes to be.... hey they are good at collecting dust

nice hash j, gettin high just looking at it.

G

that pic is old as shit ,,,,just thought it was funny,,the a and b has a little inside joke w the locals,,,,,,,,its the no love juice that gets her done!

and a little white light going out to the caribbean and the Bahamas especially,,,,, its about to get real windy there.......hold fast Bermuntonions.

what a ****ed day weather wise.......my outdoor tk is lovin it though,,bring the cold and wind, she is made for the beatin.

Last edited:

ElGato

Veteran
what up broski !!!!!!

damn ....those are some fine looking nutes , great job!!!!!! :p

Gato-rooski

G

Yo yo yo. How'd you get a picture of my nutes? lol. That's pretty much just like mine man. Except I left the A and B alone a while ago. Not knocking it though, like we said, it's the base for which we all learned and had awesome results. My boy still has some and another boy is still using that, green fuse, and monster bloom. Killing it too. Go with what you know. That should be the new theme around here. Go with what you know. F uck what ya heard. Do you. Nawm sayin? lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts