What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

TurdCutter The legend continues

Propa-Gator

Didna meanta put my boy in daze lil wizzy. I got one bucket guess I'll put that mcfly in it, it was the shortest, I didn't top it and its got way more roots than the others. Will the Mcf be faster than the TK in flower also or just veg?

G

mcfly is simply an awesome plant all the way aroud........vigorous little bitch,,,,,,she will yield,,,,,and i discovering this run , that 15 regular mcflys at 2 weeks, a huge mcfly mom at 2 weeks, are stankier than 31 tks starting flush, wow, they smell like skunk roadkill at a pineapple bbq,........

Propa-Gator

All those TKs in your room-i just sheeted the front of my shirt with saliva-
I been cleanin all day, you thought before I was non stealthy-right now my open mom/clone cab just sittin out and about to put that bucket right out in the open next to it and hang some fluoros over em, just temporary though-guess I'm gonna have to build that second room next week or so. Also gonna paint the room tonight, thinking of moving tables into centre of room as you suggested so I can get around to the other side. Hey do you think this time I should try not puttin hydroton all in the trays? Also gonna install that AC tonight. I had an issue with my gfci outlet that i put in it kept clickin off even though all I had on it was timer and one pump. Think I'll take that one out and install a regular one.

Propa-Gator

I need to go inspect those moms and any that show the rot I may set em out with a fan on low on them (ones with long roots I can drop the roots down in some water I guess).Think that will be too stressful on them?

G

use the hydroton, i was blown away at your trees, so much i started a tray with hydroton and cubes, the are the most stress free plants ive ever had the joy of.......you should def use it, thanks for showing me;)

def keep a fan an all marijuana =) its a win win=)

G

i gotta rest my eyes, had a long couple of weeks passing out scab=) take it easy, tell the little ones i said, "you know what?" =) one hundred,lime

Propa-Gator

Some reason I'm not seein your posts then I go back up and there they are, some kinda delay thing. I can't wait to have that stinky problem man. I just crack the humidity dome and get goosebumps from the little stink comin outa there. Hey how long do you normally keep these in flower, it will probably help me. Do the TKs go like 7 weeks then week or so flush? Mcflys?

G

Propa-Gator said:
Some reason I'm not seein your posts then I go back up and there they are, some kinda delay thing. I can't wait to have that stinky problem man. I just crack the humidity dome and get goosebumps from the little stink comin outa there. Hey how long do you normally keep these in flower, it will probably help me. Do the TKs go like 7 weeks then week or so flush? Mcflys?
tk 49-60
mcfly 56-70

damn this thread picked up...Hey propa...you know what FIM means right?**** I Missed...lol...so no worries if you miss the right spot...I really enjoyed the last run with mcfly when I used LST...she really branches out to make nice thick colas...awesome work OFR...the Mcfly x Strawberry D seeds are ready...also harvesting the TK x Strawberry D seeds tonight as well..let pray for a few of them...I also found one seed in my AG-13...SD is the only male I had so i'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out of it...well i'm off to eat and get some rest..Kid comes home tomorrow..Laters

G

CannaBullies said:
damn this thread picked up...Hey propa...you know what FIM means right?**** I Missed...lol...so no worries if you miss the right spot...I really enjoyed the last run with mcfly when I used LST...she really branches out to make nice thick colas...awesome work OFR...the Mcfly x Strawberry D seeds are ready...also harvesting the TK x Strawberry D seeds tonight as well..let pray for a few of them...I also found one seed in my AG-13...SD is the only male I had so i'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out of it...well i'm off to eat and get some rest..Kid comes home tomorrow..Laters
weird, im soaking cubes for beans now,,,,,,im ready after the fake frost goes down :headbange

Propa-Gator

OFR- thanks buddy gonna grab my notebook I need to take a few more notes. Those ppm numbers i put up last night look like ok to go by? I misplaced where I jotted what u said down before. WHew I just got my ac put in - thought i was gonna break in half actually got caught halfway that is a HeAVY sob-had to climb up two steps onto a chair then lift that thing I got stuck halfway up with it for a min.Painted the outside of my bucket and inside of lid black so hopefully thatll do better. Also guess I'll add a little hydrogenperoxide to the water through out the week.

Propa-Gator

Canna- wow cant wait to see what turns out :)

OFR- I noticed with this old AC it has exhaust or recirculate lever. It blows hot air out the back on either setting. Does one produce more condensation that the other. Is it all about just using recirculate if your running CO2 and a sealed room? I got the CO2 regulatorthingy this week but the y connector for tubing was missing.I'm so tired- hope everythings going good w you -its back on the grind tomorrow for me too.

Later guys, Take care

OFR...I'm curious to the ppm levels you use with TK as well...I dont get her past 500 ppms with great results...any time I use less nutes with great luck i'm stoked...hows the Family?

G

just dropped

10 ecsd
5 gonzo #1
5 d39

prob more getting the drop tonight, we will see.

just keep'er in recirculate. PPp

just keep'er in recirculate. PPp

Propa-Gator said:

OFR- I noticed with this old AC it has exhaust or recirculate lever. It blows hot air out the back on either setting. .... Is it all about just using recirculate if your running CO2 and a sealed room? ...

Exhaust is just that = dumps your CO2, so yes just keep'er in recirculate. PPp
:headbange

G

Major.......thats right=) thanks for helping him out'.

canna,,,,,, i run TK at 900-1200 no probems=) tell the fam hey from me=)

propa...i hoe things git better brosephina......dont fall in love with all charlies angels,lol!

i got 100% germ rate on my gonzo 1, d39, and ecsd beans.......cool stuff for ice cold peeps=)

lifes a bitch over here, swamp livings killin me;)

Latest posts

Latest posts