What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

TurdCutter The legend continues

Propa-Gator

Hope all is sunny in your spots Canna,MtJohn,nice pics and thread SS. Just about recovered from the visit OFR, had a great time. Think I may be goin on some long walks soon, see if I cant get some limedisease. Thanks Bigtime. Talk to ya soon.
Cant stop the Prop

G

got humidity developing yet?

dont let them dry out....with out transpiration,,,no roots son! get the hood for the cfl to touch the top of dome,,, and point the light a little away, to much light is bad for rooting clones........onesy, Monsieur McFly

G

stopping in to say hey, you been cutting turds awefully quietly here bro! how goes it in the land of red?

Propa-Gator

Good afternoon H&L. OFR,moved em into the basement 2 days ago got the cfl touchin the top. Bout to cut outa here and drive there so I can babysit them. Captn Colemans comin day after tommorrow to the house, bringin Ms Wong and the little clone. Also one of her girlfriends and her two kids, should be an interesting weekend. Gotta do a bit of cleanin and coverin before they get there. Later, Propa

damn this place is almost a ghost town.whats going on fellas.Happy 4th.

OFR..the avatar is just another playa's D..if your gonna be a dick be a big Dick right?
speaking of playboy...came home last night to find his whole leg swollen..Vet bill wasnt cheap being 9 at night.Love to the family..Canna

G

kicking up dust here. :) thanks for the info propa. how you doing man?

canna-i know about those evening vet bills, you have to do it emergency vet style? $100 gets you in the door around here, sucks man.

G

propa........clone killer? lost genteics playing Coleman?

canna, bro, i lost your digits, i aint throwing ya under the buss;)

Last edited:

Propa-Gator

Canna- hope Pboys doin aright.
H&L- Things are good here if a little chaotic.
OFR- Not dead yet,tho time runnin out if they dont throw soon.
Hope everything is good in your (h)woods fellas. Suicide by coffee.

Propa-Gator

Hell yea. Was gettin everythin out gettin ready to take some drastic measures if need be when I noticed VOILA one of the McFs busted out. Doin the happy dance right now!! :jump: :headbange :hotbounce :pimp3: :D :woohoo: :nanana:

G

Propa-Gator said:
Hell yea. Was gettin everythin out gettin ready to take some drastic measures if need be when I noticed VOILA one of the McFs busted out. Doin the happy dance right now!! :jump: :headbange :hotbounce :pimp3: :D :woohoo: :nanana:
ahaaaa told you theyre buddy lee tough;) stoked nigga what!

G

dang canna,,,,looking hyphey! that in soil or water? ready to ride soon?

all perlite and water...ankle is still not ready to ride...soon...also got my youngest daughter moving in...talk about changes...Love to the Fam.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
those are some great pictures cannabullies, some beautiful bud.

Was wondering where everyone was... guess i found some of you guys hiding away here.

Hope to be seeing more of you guys now that summer has kicked in.

i'll be talkin to you ElGato :wave:

Happy smoking :joint:

Last edited:
G

bartender187 said:
heard vick got indicted, hope he gets the slammer
brother, that made my day........i was so stoked to find out that moop got tagged, now he is it,......and his ass will be a target in prison,,indictment aint enough, that widget needs R and R(rebar and ruegers)
i say let him in the rec yard with a couple of hard hitting aryans,,,,,,,no remorse for those who hurt the innocent.......he is straight up head fucked.

bartender, hows the buckets doing?

how ya been dime? still on watch duty?

canna,,,,those straw d crosses got my girl excited,,,she said "why dont yall cross that straw d with the pneapple mcfly?" "done" i said, and she said "Fuckin sweet, YUMMY!" now thats a ride or die bitch......one, lime

Tell your Girl you are top of the list for any crosses you want...I did put the TK in the male room as well..I'm hoping for a few seeds...I have the male reveging now and plan to dust another TK again when possible...everyone is interested in the TK..at least this way they can try a cross...how's your breeding plan coming along?

Propa....Hey Bud...how's the world treating ya?