What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

CannaBullies said:
Tell your Girl you are top of the list for any crosses you want...I did put the TK in the male room as well..I'm hoping for a few seeds...I have the male reveging now and plan to dust another TK again when possible...everyone is interested in the TK..at least this way they can try a cross...how's your breeding plan coming along?

Propa....Hey Bud...how's the world treating ya?
canna-everythings in order......just waiting to drop the P bomb on them bitches.......life is going good for a change. much work, much nugs......

Last edited:
G

so you arent travelling for the grandma cut lime? i cant wait to see pics of it, i likey what i hear about that one. :D

G

High&Lonesome said:
so you arent travelling for the grandma cut lime? i cant wait to see pics of it, i likey what i hear about that one. :D
nothing slips past my boy h&L.....im still traveling, just not for the cut,,,,,i gotta bust through the busy season at work now,,,but still coming, prob after sept=) and we will rep the wealth to its fullest=)
lime

G

:smile: word up! after september is a fine time to come up, especially for the local produce. :joint:

G

High&Lonesome said:
:smile: word up! after september is a fine time to come up, especially for the local produce. :joint:
i was kinda planning it that way=) just called grandma's dad and told him it was on for early oct=) seeysa then,,,,and i will be sending mown care package to meet me there, so we can enjoy that super southern tree high. one,lime

Hey Lime...great shot and very good to hear things are going well on your end.Just took the kids back yesterday..3 week break till my lil one comes back..few shots for ya.

P.s.... I need the info as you were accepted!

G

ooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeee i see a bean! cool!!!!! looking real good brother........

nandro

Droppin by to say High....been too-damn-busy lately, been missin' out on all the realness.

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

G

hey brosephs,,,a couple of shots=) keep it trill. lime
mcfly dwc 7 days 12/12

31 tk's in e and f.

G

wooooooo, the activity in this thread is amazing, slow down yall.......
Me and the lady and D are taking the boat up the coast today, hitting jax maybe simeon,,,,,,,stoked,,,,,,we got a dick load of tk and lui, some bubble, plenty of beer, and much relaxing to do........hows all w yall? Lonely Lime

Sounds like fun....I just got back from way south...to hot outside..off to run drip lines and watch plants grow....smoke some bubble for me and have fun...CB

Propa-Gator

Nice pics! Once again I'll have to go back in the thread and check out the other ones. Can't get enough of those girls. Haven't had much time lately to get on, but things are going well around here too. Went to the store got supplies today. Probably take third set of clones off them when I get up today, still waiting for first ones to show. Also bout to xfer one or two of the originals to a bucket(s). yawn, crashing. All the bust guys, I,ll tryan post some pics tomorrow. Oh yeah OFR do u make little holes in the top of your humidity domes? Also what was u sayin other day? Was it FIM the TK or McF
when momming? First cuttings I took I topped the TK, and two of the McFlys,
leaving one McFly(shortest). :monkeyeat

G

hey propa! no, no holes in the domes, and fim the TK.......i just woke up, but ill be back on later, had a blast yesterday, we saw some gators tat could easily snap a big buck in half....... :muahaha:

Propa-Gator

Thanks, going to do some of that stuff. I mispaced one of my notebooks from earlier thread- I jotted down the numbers you when you were advisin canna bout the Tk for tds. On the Lucas thread from Lothar i read 450-500ppm (.5 conversion) for veg, 900-1000 full flower, and 500ppm for moms. What does the .5 thing conv thing mean? My tds pen reads in ppm. Also you said bout 6.2 ph for when rooting, and I can't remember did you say in general about a 6 ph for veg and flowering? That dome is much better humidity already went up and got first root this morning :)

Propa-Gator

pic 1 TK
2 McFly
3 McFly roots
4 McFly roots See the discoloration of the rockwool right in the center of the pic? What's the cause, will not ever drying out do this and will it cause root rot?

G

i been..........to be continued after i drain the main vein..........

Last edited:
G

yep, thats the start of root rot,,,,,,,you want them to dry out.......just water them like soil and keep you eye on em,,,,,, some hygrozyme will save ya if you act fast....if its just that little bit, cut it off,,, and keep the reservoirs water temp at 68 on the dot, and youll never see root rot,,,,,,also opaque reservoir a must, if containers leak light, you will get algae and root rot.........feel me?