What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

igrowone

Veteran
whether Putin is loved, hated, feared may not be the issue
life expectancy in Russia is a little south of 70, Putin currently is out of warranty
and he does have a high stress job, not a life extender
bundle that he doesn't need to expire, health impairments could take him down

igrowone

Veteran
yep thats what we were hearing a year + ago.... but he is still kickin... unfort... but... and there is always a butttt.... maybe his replacement is not as 'kind' a human as he is....
I'm not being hopeful, or wishful etc
it's the grim statistical numbers of the situation
my FEAR is the instability, it's not stable and could go in very dangerous places

RobFromTX

yep thats what we were hearing a year + ago.... but he is still kickin... unfort... but... and there is always a butttt.... maybe his replacement is not as 'kind' a human as he is....
You can count on his replacement being worse and even more hostile to the west. They wont forget this bullshit, especially down the road when they give weapons to anybody we go to war with

igrowone

Veteran
after the last '2' posts, i gotta get a glass of vino and smoke a dubbb...
12008-thumbs-up-icon.png

So Hai

This is getting boring watching you just continually use my same insults of you on me, don't you have a single original thought in that otherwise empty head of yours. Nice picture, proves nothing though. Or do you think the WTC buildings are the only buildings in the world with tall narrow windows?
That you consider it as being a nice picture is so telling of what an idiot you are. It was taken on the 91st floor, the boxes stacked to the ceiling marked ”BB 18” are power feed lugs for fuse holders.

I told you that you wouldn’t know proof if it stared you in the face.
54E34E2A-3D4E-4817-8BA7-68175A60C905.jpeg
4F65557F-53BF-4CD2-9441-836E88475EE4.jpeg

Nice pictures, it is real art for pre-schooled morons like you dimwit.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
So 1 guy in a bar and some tv shows have you all filled in on Russian culture. It makes sense now.
More filled in then your assurences of the love of Russia citizens for it's President complete with absolutely zero evidence. Nor did I ever say that is the sum total of my information on Russian Culture. I can't believe you actually thought I was going to sit here and spell out every bit of my knowledge on Russia and all their sources, just because some random person I have absolutely no concern for is trying to tell me he knows more and that all my information is wrong. You're probably the same person that in a different thread back when the 2021 invasion started, tried to act like he knew all about the Donetsk and Luhansk occupation by Russia because he spent a week chatting up bar girls in Keiv at a hotel he stayed at around the time of the 2014 invasion by Russia. :jerkit:

HempKat

Veteran
That you consider it as being a nice picture is so telling of what an idiot you are. It was taken on the 91st floor, the boxes stacked to the ceiling marked ”BB 18” are power feed lugs for fuse holders.

I told you that you wouldn’t know proof if it stared you in the face.
View attachment 19035253 View attachment 19035254
Nice pictures, it is real art for pre-schooled morons like you dimwit.
Just because you claim boxes stacked up is anything more then boxes stacked up doesn't make it so. You also missed the fact that I never said anything about the boxes, just that the WTC buildings are not the only buildings in the world with long narrow windows. But sure keep on talking about your pictures and what someone you don't know told you they are.

Also since you probably weren't able to figure it out I didn't seriously ask you for proof because I knew you would post the same pictures that have been floating around in 9/11 conspiracy threads for years. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Hiddenjems

More filled in then your assurences of the love of Russia citizens for it's President complete with absolutely zero evidence. Nor did I ever say that is the sum total of my information on Russian Culture. I can't believe you actually thought I was going to sit here and spell out every bit of my knowledge on Russia and all their sources, just because some random person I have absolutely no concern for is trying to tell me he knows more and that all my information is wrong. You're probably the same person that in a different thread back when the 2021 invasion started, tried to act like he knew all about the Donetsk and Luhansk occupation by Russia because he spent a week chatting up bar girls in Keiv at a hotel he stayed at around the time of the 2014 invasion by Russia. :jerkit:
Now you have secret sources….

HempKat

Veteran
Now you have secret sources….
No just ones I don't feel the need to go on about. Besides most likely no matter what or how much I said you would rationalize in your mind how they didn't mean anything. Hell if I had an audio of Putin himself complaining how the people hate him you would likely say that the people still love him. Just to be clear, I'm not saying I have an audio of Putin saying anything.

shiva82

no shit.... and where do u fetch your info from???
who would you rather be your president . hypothetically

i'm yet to meet anybody in the real world, including americans that support biden . they all would rather putin be the puppet in pretend control of america instead of biden.

lets be real. not many people like biden , yet many admire putin

not rocket science

no fake stats or graphs are needed

HempKat

Veteran
who would you rather be your president . hypothetically

i'm yet to meet anybody in the real world, including americans that support biden . they all would rather putin be the puppet in pretend control of america instead of biden.

lets be real. not many people like biden , yet many admire putin

not rocket science

no fake stats or graphs are needed
If what you state here is factually true, then you clearly need to get out more. If as many people are against Biden and instead love Putin, as your experiences have convinced you then:
1) He never would have won the popular vote in 2020 by almost 8 million votes.
2) He never would have won the Electoral vote by 306 votes (36 more then the minimum required and 74 more then Trump).
3) He never would have been able to form a coalition of nearly 50 countries to aide Ukraine against the Putin ivasion of Ukraine.
4) He never would have achieved the legislative victories that prevented the US from slipping into a recession that financial experts was saying was gaurenteed to happen back in 2021.
5) He never would have lowered inflation faster then any G7 country.
6) He never would have kept unemployment at a record historic low for a length of time not seen since the 60's.
7) He never would have passed historic expansion of benefits and services for toxic exposed veterans.
8) He never would have passed a historic infastructure bill that help save the economy and benefited red states and blue states.
9) He never would have passed the CHIPS act which iis bringing Integrated Chip manufacturing back to the US which in turn create millions of high paying jobs that don't require a college degree.
10) He never would have been able to pardon all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession, removing a burden to employment, housing, and educational opportunities for thousands of Americans (because he never would have won the 2020 election to be able to do so).
11) He nver would have been able to deliver on the most aggressive climate agenda in American history through historic investments in clean energy.
12) He never would have been able to protect and strengthen the Affordable Care Act. Such that now, millions of Americans are saving $800 per year on their health insurance and 4-in-5 Americans can find coverage for $10 a month or less through the ACA.
13) He never would have delivered Criminal Justice reform by issuing a landmark executive order to promote safe and accountable policing, ban chokeholds, restrict no-knock entries by police, create a national police accountability database, and prohibit the transfer of military equipment to local police departments.
14) He never would have got the process of moving marijuana scheduling from Schedule I to Schedule III
rolling and ready to happen by the nd of this month which will dramatically alter the US view of Marijuana and make Marijuana related businesses in the US much more realistic.
15) He never would have been able to issue a new rule expanding background checks when buying guns whiich represents the most significant reform to gun control since the 90's and yet does not impact the rights of anyone legally allowed to buy guns.

I could go on but the above is enough to demonstrate my point. Now I'll be the first to recognize that Biden is not the darling of the American people but ((% of the objections to him is simply that he is old and peoplle are afraid he won't be able to do the job of President for another 4 years. This mostly being based off of one poor debate performance which while it looks bad is a meaningless measure of his Presidency. The President as a man is a figurehead. The Presidency however which is where things get done is his whole administration which works to enact his vision/agenda and advise him on how to respond to Nation Emergencies and threats as well as prepares responses ready to put into effect immediately upon his approval. There is almost nothing that is required or has been required of the President that requires him to instantly come up with a brilliant answer to a question within 2-3 minutes. The closest thing to that would be the need to launch a nuclear missle strike which has yet to happen since the only nuclear weapons to be used historically back at the end of WWII.

Latest posts

Latest posts