What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
so putin using a nuke in ukraine will trigger MAD.... ??
It might, if nothing else it would probably be enough to have the US give Ukraine some of their own tactical nukes to launch back at Russia. The only reason we haven't been giving them weapons that powerful and/or with that kind of range is out of concern it might encourage Putin to go full on nuclear. So if Russsia starts doing it first, that would remove the reason to not give Ukraine that kind of firepower.

Hiddenjems

i understand it all.... but when i see all the shootings i somehow wish there were no guns, knowing that its never going to happen for many reasons... ahhh but a world with no guns, but lots of weed and quaaludes, beautiful naked women running around .... my utopia..
My grandmother used to say you can wish in one hand in shit in the other, see which fills up first.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I think he cares enough that he wouldn't want to risk his troops getting killed only to leave him defenseless if someone decided to retaliate. I also think he gives a rat's ass about what the Russian population might think or do if he started showing such disregard for his own people. You can keep people under control thru fear but just only so far or for so lang. Even rabbits have been known to fight back if they feel the threat they face is bad enough.
so far he hasn't shown any grace towards his troops

Hiddenjems

Russians fight wars like this, and most of them love Putin. Try asking a Russian what they think of him.

Russians have always thrown bodies at the enemy to win, and the Russian people are proud to do it.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

And NATO has completely engulfed them, an anti Russian military alliance specifically designed to be anti Russian. Like i always say if Canada decided to join the Collective Security Treaty Organization the U.S. would drone strike them back to the stone age

So Hai

Okay I'll play your game, show me proof that explosives were used, and by proof I don't mean some random guy saying the buildings came down just like other demoed buildings he's seen. While you're at it how about you come up with supporting evidence of what benefit there would be to destroying these buildings. You know, pictures or it didn't happen.
You wouldn’t see proof it was staring you in the face, you idiot.
26F5DD1F-D038-4586-8BFB-CF5F4DC71688.jpeg

It is high school physics, pre-schooler. Your brain has not developed sufficiently for you to acquire understanding.

HempKat

Veteran
so prisoners are less human then reg. troops...
In his mind probably. Although you seem to think he doesn't care about any of his people. I figure though he can't think very much of his prisoner/soldiers seeing as how he usually sends them in not fully equipped.

HempKat

Veteran
Russians fight wars like this, and most of them love Putin. Try asking a Russian what they think of him.

Russians have always thrown bodies at the enemy to win, and the Russian people are proud to do it.
When the punishment for speaking badly about him means getting thrown in prison or worse it's no big surprise if many of his people claim to love him. guess that's a way to go, personally I've always felt that the soldiers that get the job done with the least casualties are the proudest.

HempKat

Veteran
You wouldn’t see proof it was staring you in the face, you idiot.
View attachment 19034699

It is high school physics, pre-schooler. Your brain has not developed sufficiently for you to acquire understanding.
This is getting boring watching you just continually use my same insults of you on me, don't you have a single original thought in that otherwise empty head of yours. Nice picture, proves nothing though. Or do you think the WTC buildings are the only buildings in the world with tall narrow windows?

Hiddenjems

When the punishment for speaking badly about him means getting thrown in prison or worse it's no big surprise if many of his people claim to love him. guess that's a way to go, personally I've always felt that the soldiers that get the job done with the least casualties are the proudest.
Ask any Russian you see anywhere, they love Putin. Or are you speaking for people you don’t know?

I’m guessing you don’t know many Russians, and have no idea about their culture.

So Hai

Well, there is a western misconception concerning bodies.

But yes Putin enjoys a level of support that no western politician could even dream of achieving.

HempKat

Veteran
Ask any Russian you see anywhere, they love Putin. Or are you speaking for people you don’t know?

I’m guessing you don’t know many Russians, and have no idea about their culture.
The only one with no idea is you about what or who I know. The Russian I heard saying that about the punishments Russians face if they speak ill of Putin was in a bar. Granted that's not a news outlet or a media source you can label as fake news but he had no reason to lie in the context of the conversation he was engaged in and he didn't seem to be drunk. So I had no reason to not believe him. I've also seen on tv (I think it was RT) that when a group of citizens were protesting about it being an invasion rather then a special military operation and the word was given that anyone calling it anything but a special military operation would be arrested and jailed while the Russian police were going around beating with clubs and arresting people doing so. In at least one case the protester was just holding a blank sign and not saying anything. I kind of doubt if I could ask those Russian's in private, that they would tell me they love Putin.

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

The only one with no idea is you about what or who I know. The Russian I heard saying that about the punishments Russians face if they speak ill of Putin was in a bar. Granted that's not a news outlet or a media source you can label as fake news but hr had no reason to lie in the context of the conversation he was engaged in and he didn't seem to be drunk so I had no reason to not believe him. I've also seen on tv (I think it was RT) that when I group of citizens were protesting about it being an invasion rather then a soecial military operation and the word was given that anyone calling it anything but a special military operation th russian police were going around beating with clubs and arresting people doing so. In at least one case the protester was just holding a blank sign and not saying anything. I kind of doubt if I could ask those Russian's in private, that they would tell me they love Putin.
So 1 guy in a bar and some tv shows have you all filled in on Russian culture. It makes sense now.

shiva82

most americans love putin and would rather he be president than biden in reality.