What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
dude... u serious? when did biden deliberately mislead ppl and talk down/ try and silence the medical experts in his admin?

like, come on... you can't really believe the crap you just tried to pull.
the truth is more people died under biden then trump.... be it dis-info/mis-leading people ..WHATEVER... i am not saying trump did or didn't do a better job, i am just stating the fact... nothing more...nothing less

buzzmobile

Veteran
That is about all you need to know about your democracy buddy.
Thanks, Buddy.
il_1588xN.1983484809_6ff2.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
just pointing out the fact ... thats all i am doing
tigers and zebras have stripes. humans are tetrapods and sarcopterygians.

any other not pertinent-to-my-point facts that we should point out?

back to the show: trump mass murdered americans. his cultists included.

So Hai

What you need to know is I do not have a democracy buddy. I have a constitutional federal republic buddy.

Tell me about your country, @So Hai ? Is it true what your country persons say?

Ah, a constitutional federal republic, and how is that working out for you? In europe democracy is defined as a country run by jews.
895D7990-72A9-47B8-9403-5936E01084D7.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The Jews were especially pissed at Jesus for kicking the money lenders out of the temple. It was shortly after that event, and the cursing of the fig tree, that Jesus was arrested.
Well that possibly factored into it to some degree and maybe that's the origin of the antisemtic meme about Jews and money? According to the Bible though the reason was that in their eyes, Christ was just another Jew who claimed he was the son of God which wasseen as being blasphemous.

Last edited: